Aishwarya replaced.

Noor1591 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all, this was the worst episode I ever saw. I loved SBS because unlike many other Saas Bahu dramas going on where they sleep and wake up loaded with gold, this serial was a fresh effort to revive the good old days of Indian television when people could relate to the characters. SBS gave us that. We all have a loving DADAJI, a miser PITAJI, a hitler PASHU BHAIYA, a weird PRACHIN and a cute GYAAN in our lives. However, now this show has gone unbelievable and I almost swore I would never watch it again.
Coming back to the show, Mr. and Mrs. Sharma lied that TOASTY had gone to an Ashram and she breathed her last there and the ashram walas even did her antim sanskar (last rites). Sorry Sudha Aunty but something better was expected from you at least. Then, at home, she talks to Toasty on phone. They showed someone's back who for sure was not AISH because our AISH is taller than the girl shown and also has straight hair. Anyway, my doubt was confirmed when TEJ read a letter kept by TOASTY under his shirt and the voice that ran in the background was also not AISHWARYA'S. So, here it is, TANYA TEJPRAKASH CHATURVEDI will be played by some other actress if ever they decide to show her again which I think will happen soon because 6 september is the last telecast of SBS.
P.S I will not stop watching it because I have been with SBS in it's good days so obviously I can't leave it in last sad days. I owe this much to the show for entertaining me for so long.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Toasty replaced ??? Means??
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eyy man! She is not exactly replaced. They are just using a body-double for now. So chill :)

If they had already replaced Aishwarya then they would have shown her face but they didn't do that :)

We will see how they end the show :)
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is an  Ashram?? I am sorry but i grew up abroad and hindi is not my first language.

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocololo123

What is an  Ashram?? I am sorry but i grew up abroad and hindi is not my first language.

Type "what is ashram" in google.
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is OK if they replace Toasty as Aishwarya  is unwell .. I don't think it should be taken in any wrong way. It has been a good serial and should be liked and watched for what it was
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh pls Aishwarya had undrgone neck or vocal surgery so she is not here. Jus Stop spreading fake Rumours

They used Body Double ,lets wait 4 End ,it will have Happy Ending, Till 6 sept. Aish will be back again
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@TM: Firstly, Aish has not been replaced. <3

I felt the complete opposite to be honest. I absolutely loved today's episode and that was mainly because of Ravi's outstanding performance. <3

Of course that wasn't Aish because as everyone knows, Aish is unwell and the Production House has already said that her health comes first and foremost (totally agree) and so they had to use a body double and someone else's voice because Aish is resting.

So relax,😊 I'm sure the writers have thought this through, they care about the show just as much as we do, maybe even more so they won't ruin it, especially when it's ending. <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 11 years ago
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They've been using body doubles all the time on BALH, when the leads aren't available for whatever reason.  Other shows must do it, too.

polarityx thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocololo123

I wish the time the user spent to tell you to google it, they could have posted the answer, so here is the answer to my best knowledge.

Ashram is called as spiritual centres, These places are for people who wish to pursue spiritual happiness and cost nothing. Hope this answer help you.