Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by preksha1

the entire team behind the camera is pathetic..

director - main culprit behind poorly executed nsksh scenes..

story writter - aims to drag the show without a significant track.

dialogue writter- still lives in good old 70s...younger generation sounds so unreal ..does naitik sound like a foreign return??

makeup artis- thinks overdoing makes one look good..at times hinas makeup and hair look horrible ..

editing- wow..it focuses on highlighting flaws than hiding it..

screenplay - ROFL
pls msg it to concerned authoritiesLOLLOL

what's the use..as long as they are getting trp nothing is gonna change..

y they r getting TRP????
iska matlab jo dekhte hai woh bhi theek nhi hai na
They too r the biggest culpritLOL
jo hum hai OuchLOL aur DKP ke har show ke couple ka yahi haal hai least the pixx i have seen i feel humare couple 100 times better hai LOL

sorry ..i ve only seen the promos but i found bidaai's couples way better..
i am talking abt his present show not previous one ,bidaai was RS first show so he wud take all things into account so he attracts major attention bt not now Ouch

i ve no clue about the rest of his shows as i don't ve those channels also i don't watch anything besides yr

seems rs and dkp has taken yrkkhs success for granted..and if this is how his team works i doubt if any of his shows will work in future..

for me yr is gonna be the 1st and last dkp show..

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
its RS duty to specialy  talk to director,editor and actors nhi to jo jaisa chal rha hai vaisa hi chalta rahega...he is the producer an he should strictly tell them to look at  some factors...apne aap koi nhi sudharne walaOuch

i dont think RS say anything to director and so director also dont say anything to actors...sab apne man marzi karte hainUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

dialogue writter- still lives in good old 70s...younger generation sounds so unreal ..does naitik sound like a foreign return??

makeup artis- thinks overdoing makes one look good..at times hinas makeup and hair look horrible ..

screenplay - ROFL

y they r getting TRP????
jo hum hai OuchLOL aur DKP ke har show ke couple ka yahi haal hai least the pixx i have seen i feel humare couple 100 times better hai LOL

ya they were much better specialy in case of romantic scenes...no one can forget SR of salekh..from cvs to directots to actors all did fab job...though i was not much fond of them but jo problems i find in naksh scene i didnt find in any of their scenes i watched...no prob of closeness or discomfirture...

and RS ka presently 1 hi to aur show chal rha hai tht comes on sony..uska mujhe pta nhi...

never watched bidaai but promos looked good..i don't watch anyother shows now..but used to watch ektas shows and believe me i never saw anything wrong with those couples ..maybe i observe naksh too closely ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzridzthebest

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

its RS duty to specialy talk to director,editor and actors nhi to jo jaisa chal rha hai vaisa hi chalta rahega...he is the producer an he should strictly tell them to look at some factors...apne aap koi nhi sudharne walaOuch

i dont think RS say anything to director and so director also dont say anything to actors...sab apne man marzi karte hainUnhappy

one must know what's happening around to pinpoint the drawbacks ..
kitty parties se fursat mile tho set par jayenge janab..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzridzthebest

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

screenplay - ROFL

y they r getting TRP????

ya they were much better specialy in case of romantic scenes...no one can forget SR of salekh..from cvs to directots to actors all did fab job...though i was not much fond of them but jo problems i find in naksh scene i didnt find in any of their scenes i watched...no prob of closeness or discomfirture...

and RS ka presently 1 hi to aur show chal rha hai tht comes on sony..uska mujhe pta nhi...

never watched bidaai but promos looked good..i don't watch anyother shows now..but used to watch ektas shows and believe me i never saw anything wrong with those couples ..maybe i observe naksh too closely ..
there is no need to watch closely...u can notice it very easily...from past one month i am watching other shows too and believe me other show couples look so comfortable..they r not given any such new creative scene but they do it so nicely tht tht they look real couple and scene becums good...they deliever scenes so profesionaly...problem is with only karan,hina  and director in whole tv industry and thts our kismatCry...aisa nhi hai they cant do but ...Ouch

.may be i still watch naksh bec of some 2009 and 2011 scenes or bec of addiction...now i like naksh cute scenes only Smile

Edited by preksha1 - 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm
maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
to be honest today scene was very good but not the best...i dont want to compare naksh with anyother couple as they are no worth of it(my veiw)but today they were not that closeUnhappybut still scene was very nice as we got it after agesEmbarrassed

Edited by Maha_Naksh4ever - 09 August 2012 at 2:12pm

pree4ru

mannukitian Goldie
mannukitian
mannukitian

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
sach kal ka epi toh...luvd it...mere liyae bhi jab dono chipak kae sotae hai mein maan leti hu ki smp hua hai Embarrassed
yrkkhfan4ever Senior Member
yrkkhfan4ever
yrkkhfan4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

screenplay - ROFL

I had not scene any camera flaws editing etc...
last episode is amazing...Embarrassed
You should give credit to them
should not bash atleast..

shreey

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index