Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yeah i know, the main highlight being its a looong time since we saw the entire family sitting together and arshi being teased!! brought back those old memories...ok now m gona rewatch those episodes! bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

yeah i know, the main highlight being its a looong time since we saw the entire family sitting together and arshi being teased!! brought back those old memories...ok now m gona rewatch those episodes! bye!
i just did tooSmilethe family part just rocked

StormChaser

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Seems they changed writers cause the dialogues of the past week has been great. Let's hope we see this translated into higher rating numbers.

OmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Great post Rima. I always stalk for your postsLOL and sorry about thatTongue
Overall its a COMPLETE episode. We have everything comedy, romance, drama, suspense(Jhalli's mysterious phone calls). Everyone got screen space along with a dialogue at the least(including HPLOL) Loved Arhi's nokj jhok and Sanaya was just awesome when she was talking about pheres and all. She really looked very cute and innocent.  Also NK's part with dadi is just hillarious(beach, delhi, mubai, chote and baashanROFL) I tell you, he is a thorugh entertainer with his hinglishBig smile
Dont know what is ahead of us but I feel its silence before the storm. We had enough experience about it in IPKKND's journey.
And about contract, what can we say about it, I guess they have totally and conveniently forgotten about it again like kidnapping track. 

PS: LOL Even Im suffering from amnesia like CVs I have reserved already and made a separate post and sorry about itSmile

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 09 August 2012 at 12:10pm

StormChaser

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

the epi was nice on entertainment levels & i could sense too many tracks at the same pace & but it was balanced too
i hope this balance remains for a long time to come
the trps hopefully will increase if this is the state of the balance epi
i hope they continue to manage what ever they had in mind like this

i liked the romance between the leads
the best part i found was the conversation between payal & khushi along side chotey & di
those scenes reminded the pehle epi where both the bro - sis & sis - sis relationship was covered & balanced properly

i liked the NK & dadi conversation alot
but im sort of confused why is Khushi behaving so normal after what ever happen - i know love has changed her but a bit memory that its still a contract marriage hasnt hit her yet - i still find a lil off track here

(im not bashing)

agreed to the bold... And i felt like bashing again... it seems they again started showing khushi an immature girl of what age.. she can blush thinking of that but what r those silly questions to payel...
episode was ok ok for me...

rima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Rima, i hope u have enjoyed your festival delightfully.Smile

I m loving the current track day by day..though it is scary to think dadi's entry will reveal the bitter past of arhi!! but it is also exciting to know how khushi was connected with arnav's past!! how will arhi confrontation with this mysterious past!!..furthermore, what would be the past!!..i just wish this mysterious past will not create any wall b/w arhi's life..b/c it will be unsustainable to see arnav's raging behavior with khushi again.Disapprove

Today's episode was dam entertainment..i just love it<3!! Its confirmed there won't any SR b/w ArHi in present track...i think cvs took this step to stop IF ppl's mouth those were thinking SR happened b/w Arhi b/c there was shown abrupt morning after last 2 hugs b/w them!!ROFLROFL

Another terrible matter creep is coming back so soon (may be in next week) in arhi's life again!!OuchUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserrima

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed with u completely. Its the amazing show which we have followed for more than ayear. If it keeps going this way i really wish to see it on the top!

rima

Go to top