Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Things are working again... (Page 4)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I knowww~ I'm so happy, today I have to say I was fully satisfied with the show but I have to without expecting things and just enjoying each show to it's fullest has helped a lot as well, and I hope like last year every day from now on becomes significant somehow 

LOL I'm pretty happy and when Rima di and Harshita di are happy too, then I'm the happier LOLEmbarrassed 

Today is a good day ASR, it indeed is a very very good day Tongue
yes like last year I too want every episode to be significant...like those good old beautiful days

i can see you are very happy and i am happy about thatSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by rima

arnav knows she is very innocent

he ,loves to tease her

o he is having good fun

dadi is a pain i tell you

get CVs to use the torture techniques soonSmile
happy janmashthami to you too

Yup he does! But I love it when he teases her..it's just so cute and she's soo innocent! She always falls for his pranks! LOL

OMG-Dadi being a pain! I don't even want to talk about that! She's so forgettable...If I remember her I'll come up with more torture techniques... which reminds me...We can lock her up in a room with nothing else ther than a broken tape recorder which keeps repeating English words...Evil Smile
I have to get CVs to use them very very soon...I actually sent Akshay and Karan the link to the post.. LOL Hope they send the message across to the cVs...But I seriously wish I could barge into the sets to make necessary changes..anyways there's someone with my name there...
Fine if Dadi has a problem with Khushi and Shyam might have manipulated her...then I'll sort of understand I guess (though I would still hate her!) but why is she treating NK also like that?? I mean he's such a sweet guy! This makes me think has Shyam manipulated her mind regarding NK also?? I soo vouch for this Dadi going somewhere else..let her go back to chachaji..He must be somewhere around though he had to leave Sheesh Mahal...
I don't even understand her and frankly speaking don't even want to! Just thinking about her raises my BP!
we need to get uor ideas across to cvs to reduce the bp soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I knowww~ I'm so happy, today I have to say I was fully satisfied with the show but I have to without expecting things and just enjoying each show to it's fullest has helped a lot as well, and I hope like last year every day from now on becomes significant somehow 

LOL I'm pretty happy and when Rima di and Harshita di are happy too, then I'm the happier LOLEmbarrassed 

Today is a good day ASR, it indeed is a very very good day Tongue

aww that is so sweet of u
yes im happy with the epi if we keep the story line aside

SaJanLuv14StormChaserrima

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
just say mashaAllah, nazer na lagaye Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

just say mashaAllah, nazer na lagaye Heart
ab  aur nazar lag hi nahi saktaSmileSmilehum already trp 2.5 mein hain

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Happy Janmasthmi to You too

StormChaserrima

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Rima

s

Yup reminded of the older episodes of the series but it seemed a tad unreal. I love this version of ASR with Khushi but it seems a tad out of sync with where the story was. She has forgotten about the contract, about everything else, Arnav is back to being the Arnav per Shyam fiasco et all.

The good thing is that Arnav, like any other husband is standing up for his wife, at least in front of Dadi.

Though as a standalone episode it was cute - the bed breaking & their consequent laughter so spontaneous and real life like!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 09 August 2012 at 11:28am

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I think apart from the premarriage track (read as payash or arshi contract one),this track is a well thought out one..maybe CV's must have thought about this track even before the first episode airing started.(Otherwise we wouldn't have got that fb doing the rounds once again)Everyone used to say that the track before marriage was awesome,was well connected etc etc..That track indeed was 'closer to perfection' obviously because of the thought effort put into it..After marriage in order to air the show for some more time they stuffed with random tracks like OTT track,bubbly track etc which had a look of an instant noodles gone wrong.Obviously those weren't well thought out.During those tracks CV's were just doing random things according to the trp's.But now I got a feeling that CV's know what they do...Let them do it perfectly..

Edited by archie89 - 10 August 2012 at 2:39am

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top