Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Why do I feel again something bad is going to happen and all our hopes are going to go down the drain very soon.its always the same. we get very less romance and the moment things starts to look good something happens and we are back to depressing episodes again. 
Dadi did not know that ARnav does not use his dads surname. Now as soon as the surname MALIK would come out Khushi might realize something.
Shyam has already started visiting RM again and he was present at the poolside today. Looks like bro sis rift is going to happen very soon.
Contract marriage stuff never came out and now ASR is ready to do everything baclwards starting from their SR.That courier. Does it have anything to do with their remarriage?
I am happy but scared at the same time. I really hope the Cvs continue this happy times for a while now without creating anymore trouble between the leads.
Arnav Anjali said they are ready to forget the past but their PAST IS ALL SET TO HAUNT THEM AGAIN VERY SOON.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenKMH-NASHAStormChaser-MKB-OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

the epi was nice on entertainment levels & i could sense too many tracks at the same pace & but it was balanced too
i hope this balance remains for a long time to come
the trps hopefully will increase if this is the state of the balance epi
i hope they continue to manage what ever they had in mind like this

i liked the romance between the leads
the best part i found was the conversation between payal & khushi along side chotey & di
those scenes reminded the pehle epi where both the bro - sis & sis - sis relationship was covered & balanced properly

i liked the NK & dadi conversation alot
but im sort of confused why is Khushi behaving so normal after what ever happen - i know love has changed her but a bit memory that its still a contract marriage hasnt hit her yet - i still find a lil off track here

(im not bashing)

harshu bash away to heart's content if you want to.

forum is for free expressions

khushi behavng normally is in sync with CVs amnesia treatment for Khushi's pain.

that part does not gel at all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyStormChaserGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Happy Janmashtami Rima!! Hug

And yeah, Happy Birthday to Arnav too! Though no one in his house seem to remember...LOL..No wonder he was having a 'good' day! He was enjoying himself and it was his b'day!
Just like you said...it is getting back on track! Loved today's episode! LOL
Khushi's just... ROFL...I don't know what to say! I'm speechless!
Akash is so shocked right now...and it looks like even he's got tired of watching saas-bahu serials so he's back to working and being himself...but loved him questioning Arnav!
I'm seeing everything falling back into place...And about the TRP- I think it's all rigged...I don't think it's true..just like when it was 3 last time but it was given as 2.5,,,
Why do I have this feeling that Shyam sent Dadi?? Confused
And about Khushib being all happy..At times I'm glad she forgives and forgets things easily because I don't like her being sad...Khushi is meant to be khush no matter what..that's my Khushi! And yeah, she keeps forgetting about the 6-month marriage contract..but atleast she gave Arnav a hin today..and he must be at it..while ofcouse...keeping her busy with his pranks..

Edited by ASR4eva - 09 August 2012 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Why do I feel again something bad is going to happen and all our hopes are going to go down the drain very soon.its always the same. we get very less romance and the moment things starts to look good something happens and we are back to depressing episodes again. 
Dadi did not know that ARnav does not use his dads surname. Now as soon as the surname MALIK would come out Khushi might realize something.
Shyam has already started visiting RM again and he was present at the poolside today. Looks like bro sis rift is going to happen very soon.
Contract marriage stuff never came out and now ASR is ready to do everything baclwards starting from their SR.That courier. Does it have anything to do with their remarriage?
I am happy but scared at the same time. I really hope the Cvs continue this happy times for a while now without creating anymore trouble between the leads.
Arnav Anjali said they are ready to forget the past but their PAST IS ALL SET TO HAUNT THEM AGAIN VERY SOON.
trina yes

all the things are ready to burst any time

too many bombs ticking away

it is as if we are seeing people dancing while everywhere there is fire

but chill
enjoy and take episode as it is. no other choice before us because these damn guys never let us in peace

Edited by rima - 09 August 2012 at 10:55am

trina2010StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I agree with you! It always happens...
But since we all already know that CVs do this all the time, we can just enjoy the moments while they last... Smile
I'm leaving all those questions aside for now...Though I can't help thinking about them...

trina2010OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Happy Janmashtami Rima!! Hug

And yeah, Happy Birthday to Arnav too! Though no one in his house seem to remember...LOL..No wonder he was having a 'good' day! He was enjoying himself and it was his b'day!
Just like you said...it is getting back on track! Loved today's episode! LOL
Khushi's just... ROFL...I don't know what to say! I'm speechless!
Akash is so shocked right now...and it looks like even he's got tired of watching saas-bahu serials so he's back to working and being himself...but loved him questioning Arnav!
I'm seeing everything falling back into place...And about the TRP- I think it's all rigged...I don't think it's true..just like when it was 3 last time but it was given as 2.5,,,
Why do I have this feeling that Shyam sent Dadi?? Confused
And about Khushib being all happy..At times I'm glad she forgives and forgets things easily because I don't like her being sad...Khushi is meant to be khush no matter what..that's my Khushi! And yeah, she keeps forgetting about the 6-month marriage contract..but atleast she gave Arnav a hin today..and he must be at it..while ofcouse...keeping her busy with his pranks..

arnav knows she is very innocent

he ,loves to tease her

o he is having good fun

dadi is a pain i tell you

get CVs to use the torture techniques soonSmile
happy janmashthami to you too

Edited by rima - 09 August 2012 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top