Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know the episode was Amazing mashaAllah, nazar  na lagae! ðŸ˜‰
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Rima

s

Yup reminded of the older episodes of the series but it seemed a tad unreal. I love this version of ASR with Khushi but it seems a tad out of sync with where the story was. She has forgotten about the contract, about everything else, Arnav is back to being the Arnav per Shyam fiasco et all.

The good thing is that Arnav, like any other husband is standing up for his wife, at least in front of Dadi.

Though as a standalone episode it was cute - the bed breaking & their consequent laughter so spontaneous and real life like!

that scene was really bang on. that was in real the barun-sanaya equation which gave the zing of reality. they must have had fun shooting it
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are right! today we finally got to see the entire family together; everyone was there and they all had a little something to say or do which brought back the old IPK memories.

Hoping things continue in a similar fashion where the entire cast can contribute, and cast members are not overlooked, but at the same time moving the story forward.

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archie89

I think apart from the premarriage track (read as payash or arshi contract one),this track is a well thought out one..maybe CV's must have thought about this track even before the first episode airing started.(Otherwise we wouldn't have got that fb doing the rounds once again)Everyone used to say that the track before marriage was awesome,was well connected etc etc..That track indeed was 'closer to perfection' obviously because of the thought effort put into it..After marriage in order to air the show for some more time they stuffed with random tracks like OTT track,bubbly track etc which had a look of an instant noodles gone wrong.Obviously those weren't well thought out.During those tracks CV's were just doing random things according to the trp's.But now I got a feeling that CV's know what they do...Let them do it perfectly..

looks like it

there must be a lot of planning involved

it is a good episode

and perhaps the CVs are again back to a good job
..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope this magic work  sustains.  and wish we get some good trps..
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyAddy

You are right! today we finally got to see the entire family together; everyone was there and they all had a little something to say or do which brought back the old IPK memories.

Hoping things continue in a similar fashion where the entire cast can contribute, and cast members are not overlooked, but at the same time moving the story forward.

if they keep this going ipk will be back to top trps

i too hope cast is not taxed too much
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhuva123

I really hope this magic work  sustains.  and wish we get some good trps..

if they keep this going ipk will be back to top trps
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i know, the main highlight being its a looong time since we saw the entire family sitting together and arshi being teased!! brought back those old memories...ok now m gona rewatch those episodes! bye!
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

yeah i know, the main highlight being its a looong time since we saw the entire family sitting together and arshi being teased!! brought back those old memories...ok now m gona rewatch those episodes! bye!

i just did too😊the family part just rocked