Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Some magic is back once again.

Family is together
Love is in the air
Harmony is in the air despite Dadi
Real romance is back
Story is back
Suspense is back
Interest is back (And I don't mean the suhaag raatSmilecos' that's just the CV's carrotSmilemeant only to get 'OMG OMG reactions)...

All of a sudden I felt I was back to last Janmashthami when all these were working for IPK full time...

Can we hope this remains?

Can we hope that whoever and whatever is making this magic work sustains this?

I really want it to be so,
Because IPK, even today is way too different and worthwhile...It is the only show I watch and I so wish it would climb the TRP charts

PS: And for those of you who celebrate Happy Janmashthami. May His blessings be with you

Edited by rima - 09 August 2012 at 10:40am

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizagpatel15komaltahsingulabo04leezaarshiiireluctantfangem_14BSmoonlightrishi_chhalshrutitpayal_ARHIpdj_71irene95naidujasminsandrilaathirumaBrooklynJjinsugeorge123askamanmadarfanhasini_kparnavsgirlSunshine25Sonakshi_BarunNutsandDoltstaklima_najMissPunjabiMayaraaSobtizeefan 1deeptha93aruforarshiPlovesArshipoonam.gupta12junelilymagnetasunsetkitty789HopeleslyInLoveAtyayanuprikagnainaEvilMindedMeArshi94RaykaLIONHEARTAnshi7DazeeMaddyAddyBonhi_ipkkndcicilia9priyankaa..Zenny..Prasanna_dhanuswati-89xxChanga_Jixx..BhUvaNa1mangaloreshonu2Lifu18peachpieKasu4lyfesubiamaninajnaryongshinunna_178KMH-NASHAmalleecrackerszoneGlimmerChimpsyannieK-Manal.A-archie_79shivikrockszainzaice _girlHeebsmayabegum.Sia.momb24nonasifareeAfyaCetroniaAmidstTheWordsipkknd_hazelIceflames-krrish-crazzyhrtjen_xLuv_isnt_classymayukattavijji12gmgimusicfan5gatheringstormsanja_heremisscrazyfansamanthanaNi1234PashbarunDiahhStormChasergowri17121yyy2krish3smansigrid-Garima-SaJanLuv14MagicalKashiria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-Sidda8Akanksha-trina2010Aahana-AyushiSinghaniasrijaaa127arshi_karishsree07zaniaxLivingInPajamasLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x..Sad.But.True.incandescentSonaLuvZaSafTargaryenSamiyaIPKKND.Kiran.CandYlicious_Sanu17muffins2wafflesOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711westindianNewbiesoapfanJohny.S.Raj-MKB-pieryrose-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...-DKS-.ProperPatolaGodhuliLogonFazila~princessunaraILTHBEBNestleToulouseArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk.Manal.

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
the epi was nice on entertainment levels & i could sense too many tracks at the same pace & but it was balanced too
i hope this balance remains for a long time to come
the trps hopefully will increase if this is the state of the balance epi
i hope they continue to manage what ever they had in mind like this

i liked the romance between the leads
the best part i found was the conversation between payal & khushi along side chotey & di
those scenes reminded the pehle epi where both the bro - sis & sis - sis relationship was covered & balanced properly

i liked the NK & dadi conversation alot
but im sort of confused why is Khushi behaving so normal after what ever happen - i know love has changed her but a bit memory that its still a contract marriage hasnt hit her yet - i still find a lil off track here

(im not bashing)

Edited by Harshitha - 09 August 2012 at 10:49am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ivyreginaKasu4lyfeKMH-NASHA..sur..AmazingAmy-Kruti.S-musicfan5vijji12smanSimi1711pixiegirlTargaryenGodhuliLogonrima

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
All of a sudden I felt I was back to last Janmashthami when all these were working for IPK full time...

I was watching those episodes today and I swear I felt like something clicked after that!
Something is going right again- And for the first time in days I am not noticing BDs or Bloopers or looking for something to be happy about.It is just -something,I really don't know how to put it in words :P Magic? I guess!

Can we hope this remains?

If we have hoped for so long,guess we can carry it on for a few more days? ;)

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 09 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

reluctantfanrishi_chhalathirumaanuprikaMayaraaSobtitaklima_najzobsheh..BhUvaNaak_maggiIceflamesipkknd_hazeleyesonmeMagicalKashPrasanthi-Garima-ChaituvpieryroseSimi1711-MKB-Targaryenrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I was watching those episodes today and I swear I felt like something clicked after that!
Something is going right again- And for the first time in days I am not noticing BDs or Bloopers or looking for something to be happy about.It is just -something,I really don't know how to put it in words :P Magic? I guess!
correct. it feels like magic. no other explanation, cos it is the same team, unless of course my fav LM is back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuprikaTargaryen

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
IPKKND ko kissi ki nazar na lage
hamari bhi nahi...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinrima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
resv
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I don't know Rima but I felt like today's episode was a glimpse in the future when all MUs are cleared and everything is sorted out. It was not in sync with the current storyline and felt futuristic to me. Though as a stand alone episode it was magical and beautiful but looking at it from the point of view of the series, it felt disconnected to me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeAmazingAmyChaituvGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm.Sad.But.True.rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I don't know Rima but I felt like today's episode was a glimpse in the future when all MUs are cleared and everything is sorted out. It was not in sync with the current storyline and felt futuristic to me. Though as a stand alone episode it was magical and beautiful but looking at it from the point of view of the series, it felt disconnected to me
that feeling will always be there because in IPK there is no closing of any loops rationally. so the feeling of something missing is always there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top