Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Want Positivity In Siddhi's Life ! Enough Now (Page 2)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Another ghisa pita track , I really don't want to see itAngry! I like Siddhi's character and I am fond of Keerti too but honestly this is way too much ,on one hand their seem to deliberately undermining Samir's Kunal Chopra and on the other hand piling up misfortunes one after an other on Keerti's Siddhi!Angry C'mon no one wants to see torture pe torture day in day out!For me torture manifests as Richa Thakral in every episode.More than anything else I want her to be exposed by Kunal Chopra! Can't wait to see our Telly Bachchan act those scenes!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Hima--Rojaa-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

<font color="#990000">Mee toodon'twant Revenge, but Want Siddhit o demand Kunal to live seperately... Mere Sorry and 2 tears wont be enough for them to ask forgiveness...</font>

<font color="#990000">And Raveena yes, Vikky should leave her she does not have brains...</font>

Salman i too fir longest time want SINAL to live separately from Chopras. Seems can tag along but everyone else just go to hell. But it only happens in my dream.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiAnkitaKaranTheBhaistuti123-Rojaa-

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i dont think she ll take revenge ...she ll simply stay away from the chopra family ...just live for herself nd her son ...nd den wen both the kids meet ...the parent trap track starts we ll get to see sinal uniting ..till then this torture called richa thakraal ..will continue to torture us with her presence...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
All this is not because of Chopras or Kunal.. its because of Richa.. she is the reason for all that is happening to Siddhi. So, I want her to be kicked out by Kunal first. Then I want Kunal and Siddhi to clear their differences and reunite. As far as the Chopras are concerned, they will change colors like a chameleon.. so, once they know what siddhi's has done for them, they will start their siddhi jaap againDead

AnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

All this is not because of Chopras or Kunal.. its because of Richa.. she is the reason for all that is happening to Siddhi. So, I want her to be kicked out by Kunal first. Then I want Kunal and Siddhi to clear their differences and reunite. As far as the Chopras are concerned, they will change colors like a chameleon.. so, once they know what siddhi's has done for them, they will start their siddhi jaap againDead

@ blue u spoke my mind, i can already see chopras telling ''sidhi u did a lot to us, u r too sweet , we are really  lucky to have u as our daughter in law,'' and sidhi will be very happy hearing this , then back to square one , sacrifice , MU Disapprove

Edited by roshani45 - 09 August 2012 at 11:34am

AnkitaKaran-Hima-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Dont need to take revenge on them...but pls siddhi dont forgive them...today i feel so sad for thakral even i enjoy seeing him rather than this chopras and richa...i hate seema,vira,raj,veena... Now they are using thakral and his money...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
siddhi and revenge...it doesn't go with her character...but tdy i saw the glimpse of pre-marriage siddhi...who was strong...determined...with a attitude...lets welcome our new siddhi...

how i wish she does revenge the chopras...but she loves her family too much...so she won't do it...but yes i want her to be stern with the family...and don't forgive them easily...

but looking at siddhi character sketch...she is very soft...so she will forgive those ungrateful chopras...but not me...even if they rub their nose at siddhi's feet and ask her forgiveness and siddhi forgives them...but i will never forgive them...they will be always be selfish for me...the way they separated anand C from siddhi and never even enquire whether siddhi is alive or dead for 9 yrs...i can never ever forgive them...

MalarkodiAnkitaKaranstuti123

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
hi

i dont want siddhi to take revenge, but i want to see her much stronger, focussed, handling her son, her professional growth etc

hopefully ronit will be a positive character and will make her smile

chopras or malik's shouldnt be forgiven, but i know siddhi being siddhi will forgive them 

norzar

AnkitaKaranstuti123

Go to top