ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i still cnt blv wat i heard!!y on earth did thakral refer to dat crazy female as "richa mom" while showing d room 2 anand K...doenst he call her aunty??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riachopra

i still cnt blv wat i heard!!y on earth did thakral refer to dat crazy female as "richa mom" while showing d room 2 anand K...doenst he call her aunty??

This is a suspense, we dont know yet whether Kunal-Richa got married or no... we will come to know in coming episodes as thakraal and richa both claim to me Anand's new mom...
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
richa n kunla r nt married its already bn disclosed already...infact kunals dislikes evn d presence of richa around anand so i dobt hel allow anand 2 refer 2 her as "mom"
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was completely hilarious and Thakraal looked so funny when he said that dialogue
TheBhai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riachopra

richa n kunla r nt married its already bn disclosed already...infact kunals dislikes evn d presence of richa around anand so i dobt hel allow anand 2 refer 2 her as "mom"

May be they were married and got divorse... anything can happen as we are un aware of what happend when Richa said she accept kunal... CVs can show anything in future...
TheBhai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

That was completely hilarious and Thakraal looked so funny when he said that dialogue

Just dont understand why thakraal have soft corner for Kunal??? He hates him !!!