if u want divorce,then why r u after him?

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanchi's main motive is to take divorce from Indu Singh ..

Guys did u notice the university scene where Sanchi told Indu that she is aware of everything about him and she is keeping her eye on him (24*7) ...

So Miss.Sanchi if u want divorce then why are you paying attention to Indu ...you want to be get seperated then why you are so much bothered about Indu ..instead you can easily pass your time (6 months) and get divorced without doing such dramas (disturbing eachother) .

So this may be the signal that Sanchi has started liking Indu ,i guess hatred has been vanished between the two ..now they are just busy teasing and disturbing eachother and i think this is the start for their Love Story (jahan ladai jyada hoti hai vahan pyar utna hi jyada hota hai) ..

I bet, if Indu goes missing for a day ..then Sanchi would gonna miss him for sure .😉

What say fellas?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Hatred is vanished...its just her ego ...is there...which doesnt allow her..to accept though 24X7 sanhi maam u think of him...You dont want any relationship with him...but U want to know everything about him...😉

Saanchi Maam...Your circuit has serious problem...Heart main valva ki kaami hai...and Heart to brain circuit main serious problem hai ...the signal heart send to brain . brain canrt decipher it properly...so you acts like hyperactive..bimbo..with Indu around  😆

This might say...

Bhale hee liya ho humne pheree...

Na apnayenge tujhe or na  honge hum tere...
sirf tera naam japenge har pal shaam saware...😆

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Hatred is vanished...its just her ego ...is there...which doesnt allow her..to accept though 24X7 u think of him...You dont want any relationship with him...but U want to know everything about him...

Maam...Your circuit has serious problem...Heart main valva ki kaami hai...and Heart to brain circuit main serious problem hai ...the signal heart send to brain . brain canrt decipher it properly...so she acts like hyperactive..bimbo..with Indu around 😆

This might say...

Bhale hee liya ho humne pheree...

Na apnayenge tujhe or na honge hum tere...
sirf tera naam japenge har pal shaam saware...😆

kaisa ye ishq hai ajab saa risk hai 😆
Silentsoul thumbnail
Aapne khud thread main bhi copuy kiye jaarahe ho

Sahi kaha hai na
Aur bhi gum hai jamane main mohabbatt ke siva
ek hume mahboob ke siva aur kuch nazar aata nahi

jaise hamrai Sanchi ko Indu ke siva nahi ata 😆
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Kul ... Bomb phe bomb ... too good yaar ...

Amit- Somehow I liked university scene today . So, casually they were pulling each others leg . I guess it is the beginning ...

Abhi toh picture baaki hai yaaroin.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Aapne khud thread main bhi copuy kiye jaarahe ho

Sahi kaha hai na
Aur bhi gum hai jamane main mohabbatt ke siva
ek hume mahboob ke siva aur kuch nazar aata nahi

jaise hamrai Sanchi ko Indu ke siva nahi ata 😆

ab maine kya copy kar diya ? 😳😆 ..ab kya MOTW ki sazza ab tak milegi ..😆

Lovely shayari par kaunsi website se copy kiya? 😉😆
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol good post Amit. Oh for sure if Indu were gone for a day or two, Sanchi will miss him like crazy. Like Kuls said, her ego gets in the way! But she is on the right track...pyaar toh hona hi hai! I can't wait to see a jealous Sanchi!
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

lol good post Amit. Oh for sure if Indu were gone for a day or two, Sanchi will miss him like crazy. Like Kuls said, her ego gets in the way! But she is on the right track...pyaar toh hona hi hai! I can't wait to see a jealous Sanchi!

lol ..so who are those girls with whom Indu will talk? I bet , whole forum would be after those poor girls 🤣
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know, we haven't seen Indu talking to a lot of girls...wonder who will be the girls! Kuch bhi ho Sanchi as the green eyed monster would be awesome to watch! I have always found Sanchi annoying in certain aspects but this I wouldn't miss...lol
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bahut neend aa rhi mere indu ki tarah. Himmat nhi h abhi thread padhne ki aur post krne ki...
Bye everyone. Gud nght...happy janmashtami