India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND AND THE TIME SLOT.

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I was just analyzing the other day...and I felt that our serial doesn't get the TRPs it deserves because of the time slot i.e.8 PM. This serial has to fight against a serial (on another hindi channel) which has crossed 1000 odd episodes, and is a trendsetter in Indian television.
Even in the regional channels, in my city i.e. Kolkata it has to fight against  the highest TRP grosser amongst bengali channels in the 8 pm slot (that serial is the no.1 in bengali channels and has been running for almost 4 years). None of the other serials have such a tough competition. Despite that IPKKND manages a TRP to stay in the top 10 serials. It is really commendableClap
Only a serial like IPKKND can pull through such a tough competition.Big smile
Don't you guys feel so?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sree89irene95naiduPrasRasshabi8srija.singh04swat.grini_katpieryroseHSFAKamleeChhoriArshi.Sugi.IPK

anu.pr Senior Member
anu.pr
anu.pr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yes u r right. That is why probably inspite of such good episodes, the TRP's are not upto the mark. Though I'm ok with itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
sp knws bat the high competition from this time slot, so they put ipkknd at this time.. if any other sp show is shwn during this period, my god that show wud have been axed by now . i say hats off to ipkknd that they generate a good trp ratings despite the intense competition and have been a time slot leader many no of times.. hope that ipkknd rise in the trp charts and becum time slot leader again.. ipkknd rocks
--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
these trps are only slice of the india not the entire india ... these readings r taken by around 8000 household tv set ...  these r cross of various kind of household .. majority r family homes .. so lot of them do like these saas bahu saga ... recently ndtv put a case on TAM for tampering or influencing the trps ... i dont believe it  anymore Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRaspieryrose

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Right
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

sp knws bat the high competition from this time slot, so they put ipkknd at this time.. if any other sp show is shwn during this period, my god that show wud have been axed by now . i say hats off to ipkknd that they generate a good trp ratings despite the intense competition and have been a time slot leader many no of times.. hope that ipkknd rise in the trp charts and becum time slot leader again.. ipkknd rocks
Yes that's exactly what I meantSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top