Barun loves jumping so high n crashing into.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I wanna add When they fall SI falls on Baruns Back completely. Barun is Strong man  
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arni123

I wanna add When they fall SI falls on Baruns Back completely. Barun is Strong man  

Haha obviously! Its better to fall on him than on a rock hard floor or even bed!!
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆 I agree 200%... And Barun is just the best!:D
Actually I was taking screenshots from my IPod of that jump.. Dive.. Catch Khushi/Sanaya... Then fall 😆 scene, and I got a hilarious picture of the dive which looks like Barun is superman and is flying in the air with a lady (aka Khushi) 🤣
I swear... 😆
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Yeah its like its actually an accident! I sometimes wonder if the director had told him to fall down before shooting or it just happened n they went with the flow hehe! ;)

me and my friends used to replay the scenes on and on to clarify our doubt whethr he had really fallen.still  found the scenes real.😊
Originally posted by: shilparoxx

😆 I agree 200%... And Barun is just the best!:D
Actually I was taking screenshots from my IPod of that jump.. Dive.. Catch Khushi/Sanaya... Then fall 😆 scene, and I got a hilarious picture of the dive which looks like Barun is superman and is flying in the air with a lady (aka Khushi) 🤣
I swear... 😆

Hehe IPK mein KUCH bhi ho sakta hai!! ;)
Originally posted by: anuprika

me and my friends used to replay the scenes on and on to clarify our doubt whethr he had really fallen.still  found the scenes real.😊

Haha yeah its very very very natural!! :D
Black_kittykat thumbnail
He gives his best in whatever he does
maissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah that's right...i was actually scared that he didn't get hurt both time when he fell down with sanaya and when he was ill as it was like he really fell and hurt himself..he's just a fabulous actor! love him❤️
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot.Pink.Heels

Barun's such an adorable monkey!

😆 😆  a very cute n hot one must say.. 😆 😆
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, I actually rewound and paused today's epi just to see Barun in mid-air ! I loved the jump and grabbing Khushi. Him and Sanaya are so good at falling 😆