Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wonderful episode !! Asr,what a wink ;) :D

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Fist of all let me begin my post by wishing our very own Arnav Singh Raizada a very happy birthday !!😃 May you keep smirking,smiling and winking and may all your "endeavours" prove fruitful 😃😆

I'm really sorry guys that i couldnt make a proper post yesterday ! Really sorry guys but here's my post for today ! 😊

Precap- Dadi is berating Nani again for not telling anything about Shyam's whereabouts and that he hasnt even come and met her.Then suddenly ASR arrives tehre and tells that Nani that he wouldnt come also ! Dadi is shocked !

The episode starts with Anjali sitting on the bed looking at the family album,she looks at her mom and dad's photos and tears come into her eyes ! Poor Anji😭 Then ASR comes(Damn he looks too good in blue😳) Anji sees him and hurriedly wipes her tears.ASR sees it,he comes and sits next to her and then he tells her that Anji always told him that they should forget their past,try to move on and here she is,still crying about it.Anji understands and agrees and both of them vow to move on and forget thir past.Awwe

Then Khushi and Payal are shown,they are doing some work for the puja,then Khushi is still worried about Dadi being angry with her and then Payal interjects and asks her why she is only remembering about Dadi's harsh words and not remembering ASR supporting her and speaking up for her,and Payal tells her that she is really lucky to have such a husband like ASR ! Khushi gets a warm feeling over her,becomes really shy and then starts walking away and the  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon title track (female version plays in BG)😃She slowly walks up the stairs still smiling to herself ! Awwe 😳

Then she goes up and then goes into ASR's room and there he is arranging some clothes inside the cupboard,suddenly he senses her standing behind and he asks her what she wants to which she suddenly hugs him from behind ! Awwe 😍 Then ASR turns her to the front and with concern asks her what happened ! She asks sorry to which ASR says that she doesnt need to ask sorry ! Then she says she is asking sorry for seeing him without clothes !( I was like WHAT,WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN 😲 😲)Then she shows a picture of a cute baby which was (supposedly him though it didnt look like him😆)and ASR sees the pic and then asks her to give it back to him ! Then she starts running,clutching the photo to her and he starts running behind her(OMG that was such a cute scene) and Khushi starts laughing and running and he tries in vain to take the pic from her,then she goes and stands on the bed,ASR tries to take the pic from her but suddenly he loses balance and falls on the bed which breaks ! 😆The best part of course was ASR laughing like that(though it felt so much like Barun laughing offscreen,for me😆) Khushi laughing too felt like Sanaya laughing to one of Barun's jokes offscreen ! 😃

Then Dadi is pacing up and down and remembering ASR's words that Khushi is the bahu of the house and she could do whatever she wants,suddenly she spots Mami and then beckons her over and asks her to reveal the truth of Shyam's actual whereabouts,Mami starts fumbling and starts blabbering something and Dadi asks her to cut to the point,then suddenly NK arrives there and mami is saved from answering (cute NK scene with his usual tooti phooti Hindi😆,do watch guys)and then Dadi leaves in a huff !

After some time,Anji,Nani,Payal,Khushi are all sitting and preparing for the Janmashtami puja,Khushi is painting some diyas and then NK comes Nani the signifcance of Janmashtami puja and asks Nani if Radha and Krishna were a couple and she replies that Krishna and Radha had fallen in love but they were not married ! Khushi becomes tensed after hearing this and she asks Nani again if they were not married and she affirms that and the rest of them sense Khushi's sudden distress and are surprised !

Then suddenly some workers come and they start taking a cot,matteress and all and Maami is surprised and wants to know whats happening(typically😆).Suddenly she spies ASR coming down and she asks him to which he replies that his bed broke yesterday so he has got a new one today ! then everyone starts to understand that "something" has happened and they give glances to each other and Khushi starts hiding behind the diyas becoming all shy,then she tries to slink away and suddenly sees ASR who winks at her !! Aaah ASR winking OMG😍Anji suddenly gets a call,she sees ASR standing there,takes the phone and leaves.

Then ASR goes away to take a call form Aman ! He is talking on the phone when he suddenly he spies a shadow! He asks who is there,opens the curtain and suddenly sees that its Anji,he checks again if anyone else is there and Anji asks him the reason for his nervousness and he brushes it away and then leaves ! (Anji is all nervous at that time) 

ASR continues to talk in his phone and suddenly Khushi barges in,all tensed and tells him that she walks to him  and tells him that she wants to talk to him urgently ! 
.Then Khushi tells ASR that they are not actually married and they didnt do pheras like rokha,haldi,mehendi,sangeeth,suhaag raat etc then ASR suddenly asks her to repeat all the pheras to her and she she ends saying Suhaag Raat and he tells Khushi that she has become really smart and that they will start doing the pheras from backwards so Suhaag Raat would be the first!!  WOW !! 😲 haha Go ASR 😍☺️Khushi is shocked to say the least😆

Next morning Next day when Khushi wakes up he wishes her Good Morning and tells her that he is glad that she has woken up and remind her that today is the day of Suhaag Raat ! Khushi is all tensed 😆 Then ASR goes in a chirpy mood outside and Akash tells him that he ahs  adeal to sign and asks him the reason for his happiness and ASR breezily answers that it is just a good day 😆

Then Khushi goes to the kitchen(she is wearing a blue suit) and questions Payal about Suhaag Raat and all and Payal becomes surprised by her question ! Then she adds that even she was really scared before her suhaag raat ! LOL 😆 Then Payal leaves and Khushi is all tensed ! 

Episode ends ! Sorry for the late post people,having internet problems again  

So how was it guys?Do like and comment 😃 
Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! 👍🏼 Happy Birthday ASR! Today's episode was AWESOME...it was hilarious!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear...i am soo dead after arnav actions today..what will happen tomoro😳
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
loved the episode completely...
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good one.
Great post😃
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nayu🤗 How are you? Missed your post yesterday😳

Aww, I just loved the episode!!! Romantic, cute and adorable, entertaining...all in all one of the most enjoyable episodes ever!!! Hayye Arnav is so naughty in teasing Khushi☺️ I've been blushing for an eternity 😆 And the epi was damn hilarious also, esp the bed breaking part🤣 and the family's reaction!!!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday ASR...damn I wish we could have shared the same birthday...but it's okay I've already got my birthday treat in the form of such a wonderful episode one day in advance 😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Smiles-

Great post! 👍🏼 Happy Birthday ASR! Today's episode was AWESOME...it was hilarious!

Thank u so much sweety ! Oh btw congrats dear on becoming and IF Dazzler !! Really happy for you sweetie🤗Episode was awesome to say the least😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

nice post dear...i am soo dead after arnav actions today..what will happen tomoro😳

Aru !! Thank u so much sweety😳Awwe me too !!😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pavi1

awesome post...
loved the episode completely...

Thank u so much dear ! Yes me too sweetie!! 😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvpal007