India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Hatts Off To Tejal , Guilt on sanyukta

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i was so desperately missing the tejal whom i saw today...for me its the most beautiful part of her character till date...today we got to saw a very different avatar of the girl...she shown her confidence facing sanyukta and trying to convince her...her emotions were so beautiful...the way she put her points in forth of sanyukta were heart-touching...it made me emotional...she also succeeded in leaving impact on sanyukta but the pure soul made a single mistake with her words and got sanyukta in anger again...seeing her in tears made me in tears too...poor girl always behaved so strong but cannot survive this emotional upheavel...it was so sad to see her begging for just one chance to prove herself...

on the other hand today i was feeling shame on sanyukta...what she said about tejal-aniket was so rude...i mean shashwat never sound such rude and his words never hurt anyone of us this way which sanyukta did today...she is aniket's mother and hearing such thing from a mother is enough to break a kid...i remember the smile that everyone got on their faces seeing sanyukta taking part in the ritual...aniket's innocent and full of affection smile just made my day...but sanyukta's those words completely broke him...today i felt that even shashwat is better than this...shashwat was the same rude from the very beginning and also is not enough mature but hearing something like this from sanyukta , who was so supportive from the very beginning and also very mature , is just like a lightning falling on someone...i was feeling so shame on her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinMili27ArnavKiiDeewaniGuggulMadhura2105-Chandramukhi-

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
she is egoistic to some extent but also it was a bit daring for Binoy and Nikhilesh to invite everyone for the ceremony without her consent.i thought they wil somehow convince her but they have actually sidelined her because she was against marrge.she was not angry with aniket but somehow had to satisfy the go and show others she has stil not melted.
ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
that what i feeling for sanyukta omg her word break AniJal not only AniJal also me i was so heart-broken when Sanyukta say such a word i was  feeling so disgusting for herAngry!
an other side i have tear i my eyes hearing so touching word from Tejal Cry & n yahhh in 2daii epi foram was good she stand for her brother aww soo sweetEmbarrassed

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
LOL

what i think She wants a well educated well mannered  Girl for aniket and yougya bahu for majumdar ...

And most important she Don't want another bahu who is Replica of Sushila. 
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

she is egoistic to some extent but also it was a bit daring for Binoy and Nikhilesh to invite everyone for the ceremony without her consent.i thought they wil somehow convince her but they have actually sidelined her because she was against marrge.she was not angry with aniket but somehow had to satisfy the go and show others she has stil not melted.

yeah my hopes of her melting were  all in vain seeing her this way
yes i agree that mayb tejal is not on par with the majumdars but she can be transformed with proper guidance
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginisharma

LOL

what i think She wants a well educated well mannered  Girl for aniket and yougya bahu for majumdar ...

And most important she Don't want another bahu who is Replica of Sushila. 

true but right now she is behaving more immature than sushila
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Tejal portrayed the emotions beautifully ...

sanyukta needs a big check of reality, she shouldnt have said those distasteful words ... i was equally shocked to hera it ... as shashwat gets on my nerves, so is sanyukta getting on my nerves for two reasons:-

1. Without giving Tejal another chance she has declared that isnt capable of being a Mazumdaar DIL.

2. she has easily forgiven her son, for the deeds he has done. is that her sanskaar or is what she calls sabhayata ...  Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Tejal portrayed the emotions beautifully ...

sanyukta needs a big check of reality, she shouldnt have said those distasteful words ... i was equally shocked to hera it ... as shashwat gets on my nerves, so is sanyukta getting on my nerves for two reasons:-

1. Without giving Tejal another chance she has declared that isnt capable of being a Mazumdaar DIL.

2. she has easily forgiven her son, for the deeds he has done. is that her sanskaar or is what she calls sabhayata ...  Angry

Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index