Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - ASR B'day Special - 09 Aug, 2012 (Page 9)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Jo pehle hua naa, ab hone lagaa hai,
dil humko jagaa kar, kyun sone lagaa hai,
yeh ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai, ya bas khaali-khaali shorr hai,
isko main kya kahun, tu hi bataa...tu hi bataa
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??

tujhko dekh kar, aankhein muskur
aane lagti hain,
tujhko milkar dhadkane gungun
aanein lagti hai,
aesaa hota hai kyun, mujhko khabar nahi,
pehle kabhi hua aesa asarr nahin,
jo mere dil ke paas hai, naye jaadu naye ehsaas hai,
aese mein kya karun...kya karun, tu hi bataa,
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

the couple  are in love and their feelings have given way to throes of passion..lets listen to the story of a boy and girl in love..unaware of their surroundings immersed in each other..
so was the pathway to love filled with flowers?..No..but fall in love they did..listen to hearts that beats as one now..listen to their story fraught with difficulties...listen to the love they couldn't name ..but the heart that held to on to love ..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno
Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno

Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Woh bhi ek daur tha

Waqt hi aur tha
Jab woh the Ajnaabi
Dono Tanah Se the

Per woh kehte kise
Baat jo dil mein thi

now lets listen to the story that the song told us..yes, this is the love story of Arnav and khushi..who lived their lives for dear ones carrying loneliness and a great sorrow in their hearts..they were strangers but destiny brought them together..their sorrow so great that their hearts called out to each other ..the hearts responded though their minds refused to pay heed..there was a tussle between the mind and the heart..the tussle remained in their mind but words could not convey the feelings they had for each other..but fall in love they did

Gumsum gumsum rehte the dono
Phir bhi dil mein kehte dono
Koi sapna hum bhi to paaye
Ek din tute gum ke woh ghere
Jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere
Masum Badla Jaagi fizaaye
Woh mil gaye
Woh Khil gaye
Aur pyaar ho hi gaya
Jo chaha tha woh paya to
Hosh kho hi gaya

so the lonely hearts met,fought ,fell in love without their knowledge,married ,refused to acknowledge the other voice of their heart and their love's heart cloaking it in hatred..destiny once again plotted to bring them together by parting them..the parting was wrought with pain..the bleeding hearts identified their soulmates then..identified that their hearts beat as one..identified that their bonds of hatred  has merged ways with pathways of love..so the tides have changed..love has knocked their doorsteps once again..marriage of love with rights over the other echoed in the valley of their home..shocking and delighting them and the family alike..they stepped in to another world completely ...loneliness giving way to peals of happiness..the story starts again from the first step..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno

Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno
Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi

so the story starts again..the boy meets the girl..Arnav met khushi fell in love with each other.convinced her that she is the one..atoned for all the mistakes he did ..started living together ..loving the other all over again..turned the love in to their strength,turned the love into their happiness..turned their love in to desire..to possess the other physically mentally and emotionally

Holle holle ab woh deewane

Gungun gaaye dil ke tarane
sunsun jhoome saari hawaaien
Dhadkan dhadkan hai bhehki bheki

Tanmaan 2 chahat hai mehki
Sapne apne jaddoo jagaye
inhe dekhoge jo jaanoge

Kya hai nasha pyaar ka
Yehi sochoge yehi chahoge
Sang rahe yeh sada

so we come to the present..payal calling khushi lucky , the dazed khushi going and hugging arnav with happiness and desire without realising her actions..the nok_jhok between  them reflecting the knowledge of each other's actions..the photo of baby arnav producing peals of laughter..and ultimately they land on bed which breaks ..the atmosphere rippling with laughter and desire..the nok jhok continued on the stairs with the broken bed producing embarrassing moments for khushi in front of the family.,,but arnav was not embarrassed at all..he wore the desire for her as a badge ,,he winked at her conveying his intentions to make her KASR without words..khushi is a novice in this department is not able to keep her cool..

the words on the pheras produces a worry line on her face...the naughty side of arnav in love rearing its head again wanting to fluster khushi with the expression of his desire..he tells her that they will go in the reverse order..beginning with suhaag raat followed by the other rituals..khushi starts to trace her step backward at this suggestion.but bitwa is not willing to let go of the object of his desire..he pins her to wall and make her heart beat go wild with his proximity... innocent khushi flushed with desire is not able control her reactions to arnav when he says that tomorrow would be their suhaag raat..arnav wants his khushi beside him at every waking moment ,everyday of his life..he desires her and does not forget to remind khushi about the SR at every turn..Bitwa wants his bitiya to be his wife in every sense of the word and is not able to mask the elation that this thought brings even in front of brother..the smile in front of akash said it all..the boy and the girl are in love.. desire each other with love..love has conquered the summit

coming to my connections of the wooing to the twelve day of Christmas celebration..yesterday i had said the seventh day was in progress where arnav gave the greatest gift to khushi,,the royal symbols of his love...didn't it continue today too

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,-On the seventh day the lover sends seven swans. Throughout history swans have been associated with royalty and the swan is often used on royal symbols and other decorations. Swans are also found in myths and folk tales dealing with love. With its close connection to royalty and royal holiday feasting, the choice of seven swans as a gift for this high born lady from her lover is appropriate. connect this IPk now..are we talking about the gifts that are sent before the wedding from the would be husband's house.. if we talking about arhi.. is it a unique gift as rare as the swans.. Is Asr trying to give the rarest of the rare to Khushi ..yes,he is ,the rarest gift he least expected himself to give.. that is expression of love probably..what say girls..

S.

what symbols of love did he give today..he gave  his desire..he gave his laughter and in return got hers too. yesterday he gave his home ,the status and the love with his trust..so isn't arnav gifts to khushi the greatest gifts of love that a man can give his beloved

with the end of the seventh day in sight ..what did we see ...that that arnav has started expressing his desire for khushi wanting to possess her physically too..The SR allusions were clear indicators of this..will leave u with a teaser of the eight day celebration explanation so that u connect it with what Arnav said about his desire for khushi and wanting a suhaag raat

On the eighth day of Christmas,

my true love sentto me Eight maids a-milking,- the term maid is also the shortened form of maiden which is a young, unmarried, woman. By combining the images of maiden and milk (which can also bring to mind a woman's breasts), it is easy to get the idea that this particular gift has more to do with sex and romance than with cows.should relate this to IPk here..no ,we know what arhi are capable are.. arent they combustible put together?is it that they will getting married here.. shall we wait and watch?

i will end my post with few questions to ponder
why is dadi upset with arnav defending khushi
who was anji talking to on the phone..what is she hiding from the family
why is the past being talked about here all the time..is the past going to be revisited
what is the repercussions of dadi knowing that arnav does not even want his father's surname

Lizzy, on the 8th day, are you predicting a unique marriage, followed by SR? 
 I am not predicting anything lol..this is not prediction..but my interpretations of the events..so don't want to spoil the suspense and left with hints...fronts fronts dekho kya kya howwat haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Krishyy
Originally posted by Krishyy808

WOW wht lovlly postss...
@Saru--kishne mere saru ko dekha kya,jhan gayi wo...Unhappy...hayeee re ram kishan ye kya hui gawa saru ko...Ouch...
Lovllyy posttt...hugsss
@Sam-loved ur quote...nd lovd ur post too,,,Indeed ASR is an EPIC character made by GUL...!!
@Beena--missed u a lottt...as usual u r hillarious like the episode...ROFL...!!
@ritzz--lovllyy post...i lovd it...Smile
@payal-- kya start mara hai aaj...i flatten from thr...awsmm
@megha--WOW...wht an awsmmm convo b/w arnav nd khushi...!!...lovd ur humor...!!
@RUBY...lovd seeing GIFs in ur post too...hugsss...i alwayss miss ur pause-play...bt for today's episode i donn wanna pause lets play play play...lovd the songss dear...lovlyySmile
@getta...Lovvllly POST dear...awsmmm...i was waiting for ur 7th day of christmaas...lovd it...Smile
@rapunzaul(priya)...lovlly poem...!!!
@Aditi...WOW...kya gifat diye ho arnav babua ko...lovd ur short post...Smile
Lovd evryone's Here...Smile
Thanks krishyySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thnxx Ruby for posting my post...hugsss...evryone has given a blast of post in ASR's b'day...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

Lovely episode. I can't seem to wipe smile off my face...This is what viewers want...today cvs delivered itClapClapClapClap.

I will not write about the episode, everyone on this thread has already written amazing stuff. However I do have some random thoughts-

1) Who is Anjali meeting?
    I had always believed it was either Shyam or a go between them but somehow that does not make sense. Shyam would have instigated Anjali against Khushi and I doubt that Anjali would have been able to maintain the pretension of easy friendship/sisterhood she is showing towards Khushi. There is no way that Shyam would be bold enough to sneak into RM unless he has managed to turn another RMwasi to his side. His ego will demand that Arnav apologize and take him back. I noticed that calls started coming in soon after the episodes where she cries and asks Nani that she is unable to understand the truth.

What if she hired a private investigator or someone trust worthy to investigate the matters and report back the truth. It will not be hard to verify parts of Khushi's story. She did not tell anybody because no one wants to discuss the truth with her and everyone coddles her. She might still want Shyam back either because she wants to forgive or because she wants some sort of revenge for betrayal

2)Why did Arhi not bring up CON until now?

It is not that Arnav is not attracted to Khushi, infact he has tried to sneak a kiss or two several times but he realised something along the way-Khushi does not trust him. She feels that she is being manipulated or forced into loving him. In other words she might accept him, her husband due to duress/blackmail/manipulation/challenge but her heart will never truly accept thier love. She will always hide behind excuses. He forced her into marraige, forced her to stay back after the epic lashout, challenged her into accepting him as her husband and the manipulated the circumstances to win the challenge and blackmailed her into coming back to RM. Nothing in thier relationship until now was a result of her choice and free will. He could seduce her but she would never forgive him or herself and would always feel guilty about it. He could not afford to rock the boat yet given he was so close to deadline.

The only way to deal with the sword of contract hanging over thier relationship was to convince her of his feeling and then wait patiently for her to make a choice. The only way to keep this relationship alive was to trust her into accepting thier love when time came. He gave her gifts, gave her back her dignity, demanded respect for her, placed her on same pedestal as himself and best of all gave her freedom to make decisions. No longer did he want her to do what he wanted, she was his wife- she could do what she wanted, she could go where she wanted, touch and see what she wanted.

Khushi finally accepted thier relationship in yesterdays's episode- she behaved like wife when he was sad and he shared his pain. Today she gave him a back hug and laughed with him. Later in the day she demanded pheres implying that she wanted the relationship. This is the sign Arnav was waiting for- the minute she talked about pheras, he talked about suhag raat. I think the reason he continues to mention suhaag raat is not only because he enjoys flustering her (this is his primary reason) but also because he is making sure that he did not misread her intentions and she is still onboard with the plan.

3)Will we see pheras?
   I really wish that we see some growth and intimacy in Arhi relationship and that is not happening until we have a symbolic/private remarraige and consumation. This is long overdue. Another reason I want the consumation to happen before the past is revealed completely is that solves the current ambiguity in thier relationship. They will need each other to fight the evil and  dark past that surrounds them. However remarraige and consumation episodes are major TRP boosters and lack of any promos suggests that we will have another twist  or a roadblock in thier relationship. Besides Arnav laughing has never been a good sign on the show .
Why am I reading doom... mat bol re...

oh forgot to say... amazing post... by the tera naam kya hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07Lizzy2012redwine1

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Ruby 

Thanks for posting my little ditty to the b'day boy!!

Hug

Lizzy2012redwine1

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to u... tfs... what a wink...EmbarrassedWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireaditi07Lizzy2012redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Happy Birthday to u... tfs... what a wink...EmbarrassedWink

SO true .. yaara .. epic wink .. 

paayaalLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

Lovely episode. I can't seem to wipe smile off my face...This is what viewers want...today cvs delivered itClap.

I will not write about the episode, everyone on this thread has already written amazing stuff. However I do have some random thoughts-

1) Who is Anjali meeting?
    I had always believed it was either Shyam or a go between them but somehow that does not make sense. Shyam would have instigated Anjali against Khushi and I doubt that Anjali would have been able to maintain the pretension of easy friendship/sisterhood she is showing towards Khushi. There is no way that Shyam would be bold enough to sneak into RM unless he has managed to turn another RMwasi to his side. His ego will demand that Arnav apologize and take him back. I noticed that calls started coming in soon after the episodes where she cries and asks Nani that she is unable to understand the truth.

What if she hired a private investigator or someone trust worthy to investigate the matters and report back the truth. It will not be hard to verify parts of Khushi's story. She did not tell anybody because no one wants to discuss the truth with her and everyone coddles her. She might still want Shyam back either because she wants to forgive or because she wants some sort of revenge for betrayal

2)Why did Arhi not bring up CON until now?

It is not that Arnav is not attracted to Khushi, infact he has tried to sneak a kiss or two several times but he realised something along the way-Khushi does not trust him. She feels that she is being manipulated or forced into loving him. In other words she might accept him, her husband due to duress/blackmail/manipulation/challenge but her heart will never truly accept thier love. She will always hide behind excuses. He forced her into marraige, forced her to stay back after the epic lashout, challenged her into accepting him as her husband and the manipulated the circumstances to win the challenge and blackmailed her into coming back to RM. Nothing in thier relationship until now was a result of her choice and free will. He could seduce her but she would never forgive him or herself and would always feel guilty about it. He could not afford to rock the boat yet given he was so close to deadline.

The only way to deal with the sword of contract hanging over thier relationship was to convince her of his feeling and then wait patiently for her to make a choice. The only way to keep this relationship alive was to trust her into accepting thier love when time came. He gave her gifts, gave her back her dignity, demanded respect for her, placed her on same pedestal as himself and best of all gave her freedom to make decisions. No longer did he want her to do what he wanted, she was his wife- she could do what she wanted, she could go where she wanted, touch and see what she wanted.

Khushi finally accepted thier relationship in yesterdays's episode- she behaved like wife when he was sad and he shared his pain. Today she gave him a back hug and laughed with him. Later in the day she demanded pheres implying that she wanted the relationship. This is the sign Arnav was waiting for- the minute she talked about pheras, he talked about suhag raat. I think the reason he continues to mention suhaag raat is not only because he enjoys flustering her (this is his primary reason) but also because he is making sure that he did not misread her intentions and she is still onboard with the plan.

3)Will we see pheras?
   I really wish that we see some growth and intimacy in Arhi relationship and that is not happening until we have a symbolic/private remarraige and consumation. This is long overdue. Another reason I want the consumation to happen before the past is revealed completely is that solves the current ambiguity in thier relationship. They will need each other to fight the evil and  dark past that surrounds them. However remarraige and consumation episodes are major TRP boosters and lack of any promos suggests that we will have another twist  or a roadblock in thier relationship. Besides Arnav laughing has never been a good sign on the show .
Can I call u DC..?Tongue.. Anyway I want to appreciate your insight in to the show.,Thumbs Upvery uniqueClap..very logicalSmile..wanted to raise some of the questions u posed..but felt next week would be an ideal time to ask these..as of now left the sleeping dogs and and the nagging doubts to stay that way ..but love to discuss this in a Pm...loved your your take..

paayaalredwine1

Go to top