Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - ASR B'day Special - 09 Aug, 2012 (Page 34)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[QUOTE=Krishyy808]Hii
thr is an E24 segment...
Whr sanaya was doing the interviw...she was cardling krishna...she is the same suit arnav in black...(god someone sue thr designer plsss)...
Nd some convo with nani nd arshi...it was muted...!!![/QUOTE

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003300">Daljeet got a Janmashtami special saree and Khushi with that same old suitAngry</font>

haan yar...evn arnav in Black suit old one...comn we kn thy r preety handsom looking leads...bt hv someting for thm yar..give thm a gud saree nd suit...sigh...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

<font color="#666600">Guys saw this interesting VM in YT have a look -</font>

<h1>Ek Tha Tiger Trailer- IPKKND style</h1>

who made this...
Gud job MAN...i like it..
ARSHI--shyamu--kiddu...damm whts more i need...ahhh...vry well done

meghavn

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Bt nyone saw the SBS...i was preety impressed with the way the decorate the whole Birth of KRISHNA...preety intrestinggg...!!!...i rlly hope thy both in epiosde will be out of thos bad dresses...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07redwine1..mrinalini..

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by meghavn

<font color="#666600">Guys saw this interesting VM in YT have a look -</font>

<h1>Ek Tha Tiger Trailer- IPKKND style</h1>

who made this...
Gud job MAN...i like it..
ARSHI--shyamu--kiddu...damm whts more i need...ahhh...vry well done

Some one named "coldyfriend1" Wink

I loved it! Big smile

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Yhee @megha its a FAB 1...person made the grt use of the scenes nd dialoguess...

meghavn..mrinalini..redwine1

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

--first thnk u ruby for reserving a place here,Hug

i was nt abt to write,bt saru told me to wish Happy Birthday to ASR...Smile...!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajj kaal tere mere pyaar ke charche haar zawan par,

(achaa)

Sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi,

(to kya..!!)...SmileSmile

"Lov is nt about becoming somebody else's  perfect person.

Its abt finding someone who helps u become the best person u can be"Star

Wow wht a HILLARRIOUS episode'.I will nt touch ARSHI scene thy were sooo beautiful,,,,my all DC frnds will touch thos with thr lovlyy words, I don't wanna ruin it..Big smile

---Payal get ur hubby out of thos PINK land,thn may be some improvment in his Perfermance too...Wink...!!

---Akash "socho nahi, peheno wohi"...PINK...!!...LOL

---dadi asked mami jaan abt DamadJi...!!

Mami jaan "hello hay bye bye,koi humre pati ke bare bhi poocho,pata nahi kidhar go,went, gone hui gaye hai..."...Cry 

---Dadi ji "talii talii dedo, talii mujhe dedo koi"...Cry 

LOLLOL

--NK,,,wow this guy stole me for today...ClapClapClap...karan u r awmazing as NK...an adorable adorable guy...

"i m NK,nt chotey;beej;bebafoof;vashan"...

I dont need nything NK,just stay thr...Big smile...

--anjili rani...is busy on Phone...Confused...

i will be so happy with her if she will bring shyamu back,with a news of BALD shyamu,i m getting pic of Kanchachinna evry nw nd thn...LOL...nd Give tht tummy to grow a bit...Angry

--ARSHI scenes...awww...Day Dreaming

lets play a GAME here...Wink 

(khushi)"aha, disco dibba aha aha,

golkka dibba aha aha,

khushi is my name name,

singh raizada is my fame fame,

jalebi is my choice choice,

CRICKET is our game game,

yahi hai right choice BABY aha.."...Wink...(arnav)

nw just njoyt some arshi pics...

Their journy started...!!!!!!!!! ... SmileClapSmile

Rabba ve...rabba ve...rabba ve...!!!!!!...Day Dreaming

Smile teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...!!!!!    
      mohabbat door jane na de,nafrat paas ane na de...!!
                                       Clap  thy again started their journey...!!!                                                        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ?...SmileSmileSmile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  last bt nt the least ASR's birthday wish...
A-"khushi meri patni hai, i can stand with her,i can stay with her,i can scold her,i can KISS her,onlyy i can pinn her in the wall,do u understand,Khushi meri patni hai"
haan bhai tere hi patni hai,le rakh tu...Big smileLOL
"happy birthday to arnie boy"
i hope evry sec of life u get ur enough "KHUSHI"...Wink...!!..DancingParty
njoy...
loved the pics and especially ASR's birthday wish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireaditi07redwine1..ObliViate..

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hi All,

As all of u have said, described, drooled - superb lighthearted episode. But a little part of my brain thinking - a lull before the storm.
I personally admired maami (Utakarshaji's acting) and ofcourse NK, wish the CVs use him more and more.
Wondered why Pinku and Pinky didn't paint the diya pink, why Aakash was wearing whiteShocked
Would have loved NKs comment on why the bed broke. Anji's secret tyrst is gonna hurt chotte. Put some sense into her please. OK OK thats all from me.

Love all the people who write here, have read all the posts and commented, if have missed anyone then pls dont get Angry with me.

Sampin
loved the quote and the way u have described ASR
I actually enjoyed Dadi-Maami-NK, Utkarshaji's acting was superb add NK and the combination was deadly.
The episode..for me..will always be etched in my memory!!Not because of flirtatious Arnav,not because of the uninterrupted Arhi romance..But due to the fact that desire and boldness can be shown on Indian Television without succumbing to hokey means of depicting it!!An "in your face" episode lined with those subtle strokes of screenplaythat has always defined IPK!!

I second and third u sam.
Forget all the soaps which r on top on TRP's, they dont close to IPKKND and its layered story telling.

Saritha, Beena- have Pmed u

Ritz - A full post by u after a long time.
All the scenes were great, this week - IPKKND rocked loved all the episodes and yesterday was just super duper, will make my busy weekend a little bearable.

I think Khushi was a bit embarrased after she hugged ASR, she went back fast.
The laugh - it was pure BS and SI, felt they were laughing in real as in their offscreen masti.
Agree with u the whole Raizada family has gutter mind - Naani too.
Wish NK had said something in this scene - that too for Arnav.

Ruby - missing ur pause release analysis, birthday poem was superb
OH .. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ..  HMMM ...
Well BitWA pinned his wife to the wall ... & told her ..

ENOUGH ..

BAHUT HO GAYA YEH
KHEL KHEL MEIN
BED BREAK KARNA

ABHI .. LETS BREAK THE BED .. BUT .. TO OUR OWN TANGO ..  (  that was tango .. not tangled legs .. u guys .. gutter minds )

PG 21 .. CERTIFICATION ...
Excused - most of us r in gutterland dear,

Paayal - perfect gift, but I think Saritha's gift is the best - a lock

meghavn - loved the brithday wishes from all the RM wassis. esp. NK's

Lizzy - thanks for the lyrics, and ofcourse for the christmas and IPK connection, kudos to u dear, I can never think like u. Great writing abt Khushi and Arnav's fellings, love reading it, actually read each para thrice.

Madhu -  what to say dear - amazing description od ARSHI journey
She has become his strength and his shoulder. He has become her pillar and her shield.

This is the time for them.

a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance

loved these lines

A question madhu - do u hate anjali?
Loved all the gutter points. ASR and his Harvard brain was put to full use against his innocent and gullible wife

Hope the suitcase holds some nice saarees, suits, bridal wear, lingerie for Khushi

msin - Now separation of Arhi is there in script but will trps accept it... No.. Because the the other 2 shows in 8 pm slot...are having superb marriage tracks...so separation of Arhi will push it to number 3 in 8 pm slot... Will cvs risk it...No they won't...so relax guys..

Because the usp of show is Arhi together ...how can they show separation.. Then... Tough luck Cvs.

Agree with u, but u can never trust IPKKND CV's.

mahamluvsght - I am in the same boat as u, best soap on TV, forget all the TRP toppers, they dont come close to IPKKND and the leads of all other soaps dont hold a candle to our ARSHI and their chemistry.
I also thought that both BS and SI were not acting but it was their natural offscreen masti.

Aditi - (We wish that No Tax is ever levied to watch / stare  / Drool over you...otherwise half of this planet would go Bankrupt!!!)
Agree with u, loved the gift from Khushi, nice song.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07Lizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shidin0117]
Hi All,

As all of u have said, described, drooled - superb lighthearted episode. But a little part of my brain thinking - a lull before the storm.
I personally admired maami (Utakarshaji's acting) and ofcourse NK, wish the CVs use him more and more.
Wondered why Pinku and Pinky didn't paint the diya pink, why Aakash was wearing whiteShocked
Would have loved NKs comment on why the bed broke. Anji's secret tyrst is gonna hurt chotte. Put some sense into her please. OK OK thats all from me.

Love all the people who write here, have read all the posts and commented, if have missed anyone then pls dont get Angry with me.

Sampin
loved the quote and the way u have described ASR
I actually enjoyed Dadi-Maami-NK, Utkarshaji's acting was superb add NK and the combination was deadly.
The episode..for me..will always be etched in my memory!!Not because of flirtatious Arnav,not because of the uninterrupted Arhi romance..But due to the fact that desire and boldness can be shown on Indian Television without succumbing to hokey means of depicting it!!An "in your face" episode lined with those subtle strokes of screenplaythat has always defined IPK!!

I second and third u sam.
Forget all the soaps which r on top on TRP's, they dont close to IPKKND and its layered story telling.

Thanks yaarHug

The layered story telling is what defines IPK in the first place..Yes I feel bad that their execution is not top-notch..But the story is great...No non-sense,bold and beautiful..that's what I feel about IPK story!!

kushikumariGirlOfFireredwine1

Go to top