Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - ASR B'day Special - 09 Aug, 2012 (Page 2)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

EK MAIN AUR EK TU ..

DONO MILE ISS TARAH

AUR JO TAN MAN MEIN HO RAHA HAI 

AUDIENCE: HUM KO MALOOM HI THA

YUHI NAHI MILTE YAAR YAAR SE

DE MUJHE PYAAR KA JAWAB PYAAR SE 

DHADHKANE HUI JAWAN

WAQT BHI HAI MEHERBAN

PHIR YEH KAISI DOORIYAN 

AUDIENCE : BOLO BOLO BOLO

DOORIYAN WAQT AANE PE MITAYENGE

EK DIN ITNA PAAS PAAS AAYENGE

INTEZAAR TAB TALAK

BEKARAR TAB TALAK

YUHI PYAAR TAB TALAK

AUDIENCE : BOLO BOLO BOLO

Song Starts again .. but .. GUL version ..Wink

7 VACHAN AUR 7 PHERE

DONO NAHO JAB TALAK

TAB TAK SHAADI PURI NA HO PAAYE

AUDIENCE : YEH TOH MALOOM HI THA Wink

& THEN THE Bed Broke .. 

To Know More .. head down to the last post on this page

The above gifs used .. are courtesy . Krishy808 & Saritha .. thank you girls .. without your encouragement i wouldnt have made this post  

Edited by redwine1 - 09 August 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijimaaziachatterbugpaayaalGirlOfFirespsharmilalove_for_serialcrazyaddictionmeghavnchitmanasJammy-nandu_2007iritzaditi07jessjazzserialwatcher16twisted_beenzLizzy2012..ObliViate..BeautyForAshes-Maha-IllGetOverIpkriyya6sonia_1

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Jo pehle hua naa, ab hone lagaa hai,
dil humko jagaa kar, kyun sone lagaa hai,
yeh ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai, ya bas khaali-khaali shorr hai,
isko main kya kahun, tu hi bataa...tu hi bataa
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??

tujhko dekh kar, aankhein muskur
aane lagti hain,
tujhko milkar dhadkane gungun
aanein lagti hai,
aesaa hota hai kyun, mujhko khabar nahi,
pehle kabhi hua aesa asarr nahin,
jo mere dil ke paas hai, naye jaadu naye ehsaas hai,
aese mein kya karun...kya karun, tu hi bataa,
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

the couple  are in love and their feelings have given way to throes of passion..lets listen to the story of a boy and girl in love..unaware of their surroundings immersed in each other..
so was the pathway to love filled with flowers?..No..but fall in love they did..listen to hearts that beats as one now..listen to their story fraught with difficulties...listen to the love they couldn't name ..but the heart that held to on to love ..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno
Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno

Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Woh bhi ek daur tha

Waqt hi aur tha
Jab woh the Ajnaabi
Dono Tanah Se the

Per woh kehte kise
Baat jo dil mein thi

now lets listen to the story that the song told us..yes, this is the love story of Arnav and khushi..who lived their lives for dear ones carrying loneliness and a great sorrow in their hearts..they were strangers but destiny brought them together..their sorrow so great that their hearts called out to each other ..the hearts responded though their minds refused to pay heed..there was a tussle between the mind and the heart..the tussle remained in their mind but words could not convey the feelings they had for each other..but fall in love they did

Gumsum gumsum rehte the dono
Phir bhi dil mein kehte dono
Koi sapna hum bhi to paaye
Ek din tute gum ke woh ghere
Jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere
Masum Badla Jaagi fizaaye
Woh mil gaye
Woh Khil gaye
Aur pyaar ho hi gaya
Jo chaha tha woh paya to
Hosh kho hi gaya

so the lonely hearts met,fought ,fell in love without their knowledge,married ,refused to acknowledge the other voice of their heart and their love's heart cloaking it in hatred..destiny once again plotted to bring them together by parting them..the parting was wrought with pain..the bleeding hearts identified their soulmates then..identified that their hearts beat as one..identified that their bonds of hatred  has merged ways with pathways of love..so the tides have changed..love has knocked their doorsteps once again..marriage of love with rights over the other echoed in the valley of their home..shocking and delighting them and the family alike..they stepped in to another world completely ...loneliness giving way to peals of happiness..the story starts again from the first step..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno

Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno
Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi

so the story starts again..the boy meets the girl..Arnav met khushi fell in love with each other.convinced her that she is the one..atoned for all the mistakes he did ..started living together ..loving the other all over again..turned the love in to their strength,turned the love into their happiness..turned their love in to desire..to possess the other physically mentally and emotionally

Holle holle ab woh deewane

Gungun gaaye dil ke tarane
sunsun jhoome saari hawaaien
Dhadkan dhadkan hai bhehki bheki

Tanmaan 2 chahat hai mehki
Sapne apne jaddoo jagaye
inhe dekhoge jo jaanoge

Kya hai nasha pyaar ka
Yehi sochoge yehi chahoge
Sang rahe yeh sada

so we come to the present..payal calling khushi lucky , the dazed khushi going and hugging arnav with happiness and desire without realising her actions..the nok_jhok between  them reflecting the knowledge of each other's actions..the photo of baby arnav producing peals of laughter..and ultimately they land on bed which breaks ..the atmosphere rippling with laughter and desire..the nok jhok continued on the stairs with the broken bed producing embarrassing moments for khushi in front of the family.,,but arnav was not embarrassed at all..he wore the desire for her as a badge ,,he winked at her conveying his intentions to make her KASR without words..khushi is a novice in this department is not able to keep her cool..

the words on the pheras produces a worry line on her face...the naughty side of arnav in love rearing its head again wanting to fluster khushi with the expression of his desire..he tells her that they will go in the reverse order..beginning with suhaag raat followed by the other rituals..khushi starts to trace her step backward at this suggestion.but bitwa is not willing to let go of the object of his desire..he pins her to wall and make her heart beat go wild with his proximity... innocent khushi flushed with desire is not able control her reactions to arnav when he says that tomorrow would be their suhaag raat..arnav wants his khushi beside him at every waking moment ,everyday of his life..he desires her and does not forget to remind khushi about the SR at every turn..Bitwa wants his bitiya to be his wife in every sense of the word and is not able to mask the elation that this thought brings even in front of brother..the smile in front of akash said it all..the boy and the girl are in love.. desire each other with love..love has conquered the summit

coming to my connections of the wooing to the twelve day of Christmas celebration..yesterday i had said the seventh day was in progress where arnav gave the greatest gift to khushi,,the royal symbols of his love...didn't it continue today too

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,-On the seventh day the lover sends seven swans. Throughout history swans have been associated with royalty and the swan is often used on royal symbols and other decorations. Swans are also found in myths and folk tales dealing with love. With its close connection to royalty and royal holiday feasting, the choice of seven swans as a gift for this high born lady from her lover is appropriate. connect this IPk now..are we talking about the gifts that are sent before the wedding from the would be husband's house.. if we talking about arhi.. is it a unique gift as rare as the swans.. Is Asr trying to give the rarest of the rare to Khushi ..yes,he is ,the rarest gift he least expected himself to give.. that is expression of love probably..what say girls..

S.

what symbols of love did he give today..he gave  his desire..he gave his laughter and in return got hers too. yesterday he gave his home ,the status and the love with his trust..so isn't arnav gifts to khushi the greatest gifts of love that a man can give his beloved

with the end of the seventh day in sight ..what did we see ...that that arnav has started expressing his desire for khushi wanting to possess her physically too..The SR allusions were clear indicators of this..will leave u with a teaser of the eight day celebration explanation so that u connect it with what Arnav said about his desire for khushi and wanting a suhaag raat

On the eighth day of Christmas,

my true love sentto me Eight maids a-milking,- the term maid is also the shortened form of maiden which is a young, unmarried, woman. By combining the images of maiden and milk (which can also bring to mind a woman's breasts), it is easy to get the idea that this particular gift has more to do with sex and romance than with cows.should relate this to IPk here..no ,we know what arhi are capable are.. arent they combustible put together?is it that they will getting married here.. shall we wait and watch?

i will end my post with few questions to ponder
why is dadi upset with arnav defending khushi
who was anji talking to on the phone..what is she hiding from the family
why is the past being talked about here all the time..is the past going to be revisited
what is the repercussions of dadi knowing that arnav does not even want his father's surname

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 09 August 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijixyzw231Pd2012maaziachatterbugMizhiDreamer-89spsharmilapaayaalmeghavncrazyaddictionchitmanasGirlOfFireJammy-nandu_2007bidzaditi07jessjazzshivikrockstwisted_beenzcoolgal270spirit..mrinalini..redwine1NewbiesoapfanIllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshes-Maha-mahamluvsbsriyya6sonia_1

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
MADHU's POST

A Time to Celebrate...

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens"

This is Arnav Singh Raizada's time. He has come through a lot in his life, lost a lot, mourned a lot, held his grief back and allowed it to make him bitter inside and out. He learnt the harsher lessons of life, and allowed them to mould him. Abandoned by a mother, and a father he abandoned, left in the care of the women who could make him who he became. 

Two Grandmothers - one that nurtured and one that withheld the nurture. One that gave him a name and an identity. The other who reminded him of the name and identity that he wanted to wipe out of his life. One who loved him and trusted in the values she gave to him. The other who questioned his every decision and his value system. Two women in the sunset of their lives, One letting her bird free to fly into his future where his wings may spread, the Other striving to clip his wings and tie him down to a past that he wants to forget. Devyani Raizada is the one. Subhadra Malik is the other. 

This is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's time. She has come through a lot in her life, lost a lot, mourned a lot, held her grief back and allowed it to make her a happier, sunnier person. She laughed at the harsher lessons of life, but cried on the inside. Mother and father both taken away in an instant of time. Raised by an aunt, a loving uncle and a Buaji, and a sister who stood and stands by her side even today. They nurtured her, and built her up. They gave her moral values and trusted her judgement, until the day she married. For a short while she was shunned, but soon accepted back into their loving fold. They rejoiced in her future, and welcomed her husband, for they knew their little bird had finally found her own little nest. 

He was lonely, and shuttered, never opened his heart. 

She was lonely, and shuttered and never opened her heart. 

Until the day she fell into his arms! That day was the day they met their destiny. They fell in love, against all odds. They fought against it. They fought aganst each other - each striving to break the bond that held them tight. But it was a divine bond, and they had no choice. Her Devi Mayya decreed otherwise. 

He tossed a dupatta on her head, by mistake. He saw her in bridal wear, and was lost! He untangled her from a string of lights, like a groom undressing his bride on their wedding night. They walked through seven rings of fire, and took the seven steps together. He put a bandage on her ring finger, in front of her devi mayya at the most auspicious hour. They danced together at their siblings' sangeet. She had an 'A' etched in her mehendi, by mistake. He saw it and was thrilled. He wiped the haldi from his face on her dupatta. He got her bangles and a bindi. And then they got married. 

For a time. they forgot they had been in love. Yet he could not stop himself from claiming her as his own - in front of society, in front of devi maiyya. But it was still not their time. They still had to fight through their hate for each other. A hatred as all consuming as a burning pyre. They hurt themselves and hurt each other, turning and turning in a vicious circle. But the bond would not break. 

Till he is taken away. 

And then they fought for their love - fought for it with everything they had. Fought to be with each other. Nothing could keep them apart - not the very hounds of hell. Their hearts and souls were one. She used her mind. He used his body. She would have given her life for him. He would have given his for hers. And they came through. He threw out the darkness in their lives. 

This is the time for Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. He has claimed her as his wife in front of his family and both his Grandmas. He has taken the course of their lives and firmly placed it in both their hands. He has given her all the honor, respect and dignity a wife deserves in her husband's house. He has set the tone by which he wishes his wife to be perceived in the house. Its a new day for them. Its a new relationship for them. He has opened his heart to her. She has right snuggled right in! 

She has become his strength and his shoulder. He has become her pillar and her shield.

This is the time for them.

a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance

a time to play - and play they do. Like two joyous free birds, circling around each other, jumping with joy, until alas! the seat of marital bliss, the bed, breaks! And then, oh! how she is worried - we're not even married properly! she says. We didnt do any of the rituals. And he tells her its time. A time to celebrate our marriage. We have a date. Tomorrow night. We will start with step one. He will claim her as his wife for himself - and be claimed as her husband for herself. 

This is the time to celebrate the love of Arnav Singh Raizada and his Khushi Kumari Gupta.

After thoughts:

• The Strange Conversation of Anjali Jha continues. This time it is her brother who finds her. As much as her brother has opened his heart to her, that's as much as she is holding back. She has a dark secret. One that probably she shares with her Other Grandma. But Mami, Khushi and now Chotey have witnessed this strange phenomenon. How long before they exchange notes? Her acceptance of Khushi seems hollow in the face of this deception. But remember, she is a supremely selfish and self-centered woman. She has understood already, how she can manipulate her brother - he is immovable about his wife, so she accepts it - at face value. And all he sees is the facade of a caring sister. I was hoping that the advent of Dadi would be her deliverance - but I doubt it. 
  • Dadiji did not know that Anjali was pregnant. Dadiji did not know Arnav was married. Dadiji did not know that Arnav had changed his name. Yet all Dadiji wants to know about is Shyam. WHY? It is no secret that she had preconceived notions about Khushi before she even stepped into the house. So who was feeding her those stories?
  • Like Arnav and Khushi, Payal and Akash also seem to have mended their relationship. They are now smiling at each other, like before, sharing the painting of a diya together. Payal is wistful about how strong Arnav is in front of his Dadi... perhaps she wishes Akash would stand up more for her? But don't worry, Payal - he will and soon. What Bhai does can Akash be far away?

A time to go to the gutter. 

• Khushi sets the tone with the 'saw you without any clothes on' comment.
  • Mami and her mouth! Did she even think before she blurted that out? While everybody is trying hard to look every which way, he stands there smugly, enjoying their discomfiture at HIS bed-breaking abilities - evidently its called cricket these days!!
  • The wink.. Enough said. He actually moves a little to his left, so she is forced to brush against him as she goes up the stairs!
  • Khushi's panic attack at realizing she is not properly married! You could see him thinking and turning the conversation so it went his way. His 'Come' was to die for!!
  • After Khushi's 'naked you' comment, can you blame the guy for taking the opening that was offered and heading straight to the bedroom first, we'll figure out the rest later? Loved how he kept reminding her about the suhaag raat 'date' that they had set. She is now in the throes of a newly-wedded wife's nervousness, which incidentally is where he wants her to be mentally. So nervous, that she will fall into his arms. His smug (yes, I said it twice) grin was  so cat-that-got-the-cream!!

The suitcase in the middle of the floor.. what goodies does it hold? 

It is after all 'A Good Day'. 

Happy Birthday, Arnav Singh Raizada!!

Edited by meghavn - 10 August 2012 at 12:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijipav1977maaziasheena29paayaallakraj80Jammy-aditi07shidin0117iritzsamanthanaredwine1BeautyForAshesNewbiesoapfanmahamluvsbs

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Rupunzale's (Priya) Poem

Happy Birthday Arnie Boy

My Dearest Beloved Khushi,

You invaded my private world with your beautiful smile and understanding heart,
And I wondered to myself that you were different right from the very start.
You listened without judgment to what I had about me to say,
And even after I was done with the good, the bad, the ugly you still didn't run away.
We developed a relationship, with no walls to build or guard,
We decided to leave the past behind and step into the good that could be no matter our discomfort or how hard.
I've grown to love you with no hidden agenda or false pretense but with only the real me,
Letting you get to know about me what most people never see.
I'm writing this to you for you to understand,
That spending time with you is so precious I never want to let go your hand.
The time that we spent apart cannot equal when we are together,
I missed you oh too much but when we met at last it was like a dream,
Our time apart for me helped me see that you are what I have for many years been missing in my life,
A person that is beautiful, and kind, and understanding, and loving, you are the one I wished I would have met and been together long ago, and made you my own.
But the past is the past, and the future is what we do with each moment now,
Let's make each moment we are together count and overshadow the past,
And love like never before because that will be what will forever last.
I love you.

Yours Forever
Arnavji

Edited by amarb - 09 August 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijimeghavnpaayaalGirlOfFirejessjazzJammy-shidin0117iritzredwine1Lizzy2012BeautyForAshes

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
res
msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOLAaj to mujhe gutter se nikalna mushkil hi Nahi namumkin hai...Day Dreaming

Incredibly busy day today...but what a rockalicious episode..

My takeaway today is Arnav is planning a wedding but will he succeed or will Shyam make an entry...how is he planning to get married on janmastami night on the house...

We finally get the answer that they have not done anything yet... Though khushi has started initiating hugs with Arnav on her own..l great going girl... But Abhi tak kiss or SR stage me shy ho jaati hai...

Suhaag Raat has been discussed quite often between Arhi., 

Some that I remember are.. 
Khushi lavanya discussing Suhaag Raat. Khushi dressing up lavanya as a bride putting her on sej... Making Arnav ferociously angry..

Arnav khushi going for Suhaag Raat in nainital with he lifting her up in dhaaba..

Suhaag Raat sej being decorated by shyamu.. And khushi sitting on it after the wedding and the run up...

Then in the hut... Arnav finally being horny and trying to take initiative... But knock knock kidnappers...

Ab now let's see how long cvs will beat out a bush..

Arnie dear hurry up.. People starting later than you have already started producing kids.. Take a leaf out of their...book.

Happy birthday dear may you get the desired wish on your birthday...Censored

All the best khushi..
Kab tak bakre ki maa khair manayegi..LOL

Repeated watching now thoughts...

Another point that came into mind after watching again is that the remarriage and Suhaag Raat is far away...

The khulasa of the contract marriage is going to happen maybe at the exact hour of remarriage... Maybe the shock of Shyam reentry will postpone plans... Or maybe di about to give birth... Maybe...

Because the bed breaking scene implied that the family are aware.  of high libido... Or sex drive..Between Arhi. . Haha hum se poocho..now when they see it's a contract marriage the stigma to khushi...is a track which can be explored..

Now separation of Arhi is there in script but will trps accept it... No.. Because the the other 2 shows in 8 pm slot...are having superb marriage tracks...so separation of Arhi will push it to number 3 in 8 pm slot... Will cvs risk it...No they won't...so relax guys..

Because the usp of show is Arhi together ...how can they show separation.. Then... Tough luck Cvs.

Edited by msin - 09 August 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijimaaziapaayaalGirlOfFiremeghavnParshairitzJammy-redwine1samanthanaLizzy2012NewbiesoapfanBeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ROFLLOLI'm completely  knocked out  after today episode ! Ipkknd is THE BESTEST SHOW thts on air on Indian Tv at the moment ! No this is not my biased opinion or unconditional love for sarun/arshi but a fact !
Today in my neighbourhood one of my granny's friend who only watches American soaps commented about ipkknd  ..."I havent seen such a beautiful show offlate , tht boy arnav and tht girl khushi are just simply adorable one feel like giving them blessings when u watch them "

A round of applause to the makers for giving us such beautiful scenes !
Yes yes yes im completely n madly in love with this couple "SARUN " and"ARSHI" both offscreen and onscreen , They are the best thing happened to indian TV touchwood n MashaAllah HeartLONG LIVE THIS JODI !Heart

secene 1 . anjali crying and arnav consoling her ! well Y am I feeling anjali di is playing games ... 
lets talk about arnav and khushi and the game anjali di plays !

Arnav consoled a fishy di .1 the next scene moves to another siblings con khushi and payal where khushi geniouinly was admiring the fact that arnav loves khushi and khushi i lucky to have him as a husband !

khushi goes up and hugs him from behin leaving him dazed for a little time as he could sense she was upset about something but khushi had some other trick on her mind to tease arnav singh raizada  with his nango pango childhood pic LOL   .the chase scene and the HIGH JUMP by barun was awesomeee landing both on the bed resulting in breaking it ! BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED AND ACTED SCENE ! 

OK THERE WE COULD SEE SANAYA BARUN LAUGHING NATURALLY FOR THT 2 MINS ARNAV AND KHUSHI WENT OUT FOR A DRIVE I GUESS AND SANAYA BARUN TOOK OVER ! AWESOME AND ADORABLE LAUGHTER WHICH WAS CONTIGIOUS BECAUSE WE ALL LAUGHED THE WAY THEY DID ROFL

BARUN SANAYA ROCKEDDHeart

THE FAMILY scene where the broken bed news broeke on the family ahh the expressions were worth watching mami was HILARIOUS  "yeh dono cricket khel rahey theee bedwa per hain hp ?" hahahahaha HP seems to be enjoying arshi romance off late LOLkhushi hiding her face behind diya while arnav proudly flaunting his smirk  shows the contrast of the character .One is so highly embarassed and other is proud  to wht every is happening .

ARNAV'S WINK was adorably HOT HOT HOTEmbarrassed

Ddai's words about the importance of pheras had  really disturbed khushi and there she went to question her estranged hubby tht we r still not married ! arnav talking full oppertunity of her innocense started playing a tease game ! "suhaag raat " Embarrassed...he explains tht they should start their new life right form there leaving her flabergasted ROFL

"khushi mein tumhein kha to nahi jaaon ga" well u actually do mr arnav singh raizada u do eat the poor girl every time Embarrassedn v love it ! keep eating keep rockin u two !

arnav plants a new scary seed in her innocent mind THEI SUHAAG RAAT EVEN B4 PHERAS . next morning he orders some thing  "probably some surprise for khushi ?" He brings the suitcase up and puts on the floor rather roughly so tht get shes up , very sweetly he wishes her mrng  and reminds her of their suhaag raat  LOL khushi cute smile vanishes leaving her beautiful eyes pop out ! Arnav leaves her in delima enjoying every bit of it with a huge grin tht gets noticed by akaash to which he just labels as "A GOOD DAY !" how sweet aranv may u nd khushi have million of good days like this together Heart

A VERY upset khushi asks her sister abt the wedding night  like any girl but the funny part is for the world she is married for past 6 mnths and tht too with arnav singh raizada yet she is speaking abt suhaagraat and getting so worked up ! 

I so want khushi to yell cry and beat arnav for putting her thru this tourture LOL

OK arnav khushi were fabulousss BARUN SANAYA WERE OUT OF THE WORLD . COMPLETEY MAGICAL HeartGOD BLESS THEM ! 

A NOTE . A very close frd of mine her mom is really unwell and is hospitalized yesterday when she saw IPKKND she laughed her heart out ! she actually forgot all the pain she was in . Infact the dr came to see her she told him to come half n hr later .Isn't this so sweet guys imean this show ipkknd BARUN SANAYA   can bring smile on the faces of the one who are not well and are depressed  God bless them for all this !

NK AND DADI WERE HILARIOUS AHH I LOVED NK !  he actually took chootey as arnav and beech as beach ROFLawesome NK u rocked tht scene !

Point to ponder .. Dadi dosnt knw tht arnav  has dropped his dad's surname its arnav singh raizada not arnav malik BUt dad knw anjali is preggy damaad jee isnt there so basically she has full news on anjali and snakewa  but rest she has no idea hmmm !

Lets see DO we get TO SEE  a NICE proposal by arnav to khushi today ?

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 10 August 2012 at 2:05am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijisuhanamausamreianabangleschatterbugpaayaalGirlOfFirecrazyaddictionmeghavnchitmanasSarun_4everspsharmilabidzaditi07Jammy-iritzLizzy2012redwine1BeautyForAshes-Maha-sonia_1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Gif courtesy : Payal

& THEN THE BED BROKE ... 

OH .. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ..  HMMM ...

Well BitWA pinned his wife to the wall ... & told her .. 

ENOUGH .. 

BAHUT HO GAYA YEH 
KHEL KHEL MEIN 
BED BREAK KARNA 

ABHI .. LETS BREAK THE BED .. BUT .. TO OUR OWN TANGO .. Wink (  that was tango .. not tangled legs .. u guys .. gutter minds )

PG 21 .. CERTIFICATION ... 

BUT .. GUYS .. HOLD ON TO UR GIRDLES .. .. WE WILL GET TO SEE ONLY ...   

GUDNITE .. CU AT THE IPKS

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

Video courtesy : CHOWNA 

PS : YAARON .. WHAT ANALYSIS CUD ONE GIVE OF SUCH A FABULOUS EPISODE .. YEH THE BED BROKE .. THE ANGLE & MESSAGE WAS CLEAR .. SO TODAY .. NO DIRECTORS LENS .. WILL DON IT PUCCA TOMORROW .. FOR TODAY .. LET ME WALLOW IN GUTTER LAND .. 

Edited by redwine1 - 09 August 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijimaaziachatterbugpaayaalGirlOfFirecrazyaddictionkushikumarichitmanasspsharmilaneverbeforebidzaditi07shidin0117iritzJammy-nandu_2007..mrinalini..msintwisted_beenzNewbiesoapfan..ObliViate..IllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshessonia_1

Go to top