Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG...i got ths today...GH is vry gud at making an WOMAN week...utter crap yar...πŸ˜†...sry for the word...bt being a girl cant resist myself...!!...😑
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Moii back after a hearty kunch  chalo tells ..new perfume spoiler is it?

yaah Lizzy...Here is the link -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917&TPN=2
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

lizzy it was the 3rd time i saw this...coz 1st two times i was laughing like an Idiot...my mama was lking at me like 'kuch hua hai kya'...look...ROFL...:p

Ha ha..this show has driven everone crazy..what the..enjoy the show as it comes.
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks a lot dear...your words reminded me of the songπŸ˜ƒ

waise payal...did you read khushboo's spoiler of today??

nahi yaar...u know I avoid reading spoilers, or watching SBB/SBS segments...it just spoils the episode for me, or we start expecting things...i just enjoy the epis once they r aired...πŸ˜ƒ

even i try to keep away...but my curiosity gets over my better judgement!!!
i do watch SBS at times, but i dont build expectations just by written spoilers & articles...coz then you aren't able to enjoy what they show...everything seems less!! Like when Rain sequence was predicted...man waited so much..& then couldnt enjoy the scenes they gave...coz we were expecting even more!!

thts the thing...woh rain seq ka wait aaj tak kar rahi hoon main...πŸ˜†...kisi aur serial mei leads ko baarish main dance kartey dekhti hoon to πŸ˜‘
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
chal lo ek aur...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdCj3wiDIjg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
aditi07 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

nahi yaar...u know I avoid reading spoilers, or watching SBB/SBS segments...it just spoils the episode for me, or we start expecting things...i just enjoy the epis once they r aired...πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

i do watch SBS at times, but i dont build expectations just by written spoilers & articles...coz then you aren't able to enjoy what they show...everything seems less!! Like when Rain sequence was predicted...man waited so much..& then couldnt enjoy the scenes they gave...coz we were expecting even more!!

[/QUOTE]

thts the thing...woh rain seq ka wait aaj tak kar rahi hoon main...πŸ˜†...kisi aur serial mei leads ko baarish main dance kartey dekhti hoon to πŸ˜‘
[/QUOTE]

same here...even now..i keep thinking that khushi will wear a saree & there would be an awesome Rain No😳😳...but alas...till now nothing!! Really hope they do give it!! Actually our expectations had risen coz GUL herself in an interview had said that they were planning on it...but stupid dadi entry😑...couldn't they show it before her entry??

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi07

yaah Lizzy...Here is the link -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917&TPN=2

Ok there were four paragraphs of that spoiler..one para refers to arhi nok-jhok and their romance..second one Seemed  to be about some kind of tiff with dadi  ,arnav is upset about it..so  third seemed to me that they join the celebrations again with sadness because of dadi's Revealations and the last one seemed to be about 's  entry
aditi07 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

since we are talking of Rain Sequence...One No. dedicated for that...
suits the Gutter mood of DCπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8RjRiP0pU[/YOUTUBE]

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

same here...even now..i keep thinking that khushi will wear a saree & there would be an awesome Rain No😳😳...but alas...till now nothing!! Really hope they do give it!! Actually our expectations had risen coz GUL herself in an interview had said that they were planning on it...but stupid dadi entry😑...couldn't they show it before her entry??

ARREY woh dadi ko jala jala ke rain mein dance karengey...πŸ˜†
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

since we are talking of Rain Sequence...One No. dedicated for that...
suits the Gutter mood of DCπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8RjRiP0pU[/YOUTUBE]

I Love this song...πŸ˜ƒ

ek meri taraf se...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cgAh7WPD5Q[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago