Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - ASR B'day Special - 09 Aug, 2012 - Page 5

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gals!!! WOW!! what an awesome turnout... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Saru - you delivered , love!! Beautifulโญ๏ธ

Everybody - What a party - ... while you gals are on to the next day, I am still on Arnie's birthday time.. and enjoying every bit of the episode.. again!!

Ruby , Megha - you have my posts - please put them up!! 

Ruby - heh heh heh - what did YOU think about the bed-breaking - especially after you read my post.. ** high five **, They even got a NEW BED - traditionally a suhaag raat is always on a new bed..๐Ÿ˜ณ outstanding!!

Beens and Ritzy - so glad you guys decided to join in today...

btw, Beens - I was gonna use that video in my post.. then I decided against it!!

Ritzy - I expected at least ONE reference to the Bed Jump in the Olympics today.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome posts everyone...:)
Edited by rparash - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW wht lovlly postss...
@Saru--kishne mere saru ko dekha kya,jhan gayi wo...๐Ÿ˜”...hayeee re ram kishan ye kya hui gawa saru ko......
Lovllyy posttt...hugsss
@Sam-loved ur quote...nd lovd ur post too,,,Indeed ASR is an EPIC character made by GUL...!!
@Beena--missed u a lottt...as usual u r hillarious like the episode...๐Ÿคฃ...!!
@ritzz--lovllyy post...i lovd it...๐Ÿ˜Š
@payal-- kya start mara hai aaj...i flatten from thr...awsmm
@megha--WOW...wht an awsmmm convo b/w arnav nd khushi...!!...lovd ur humor...!!
@RUBY...lovd seeing GIFs in ur post too...hugsss...i alwayss miss ur pause-play...bt for today's episode i donn wanna pause lets play play play...lovd the songss dear...lovlyy๐Ÿ˜Š
@getta...Lovvllly POST dear...awsmmm...i was waiting for ur 7th day of christmaas...lovd it...๐Ÿ˜Š
@rapunzaul(priya)...lovlly poem...!!!
@Aditi...WOW...kya gifat diye ho arnav babua ko...lovd ur short post...๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovd evryone's Here...๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Krishyy808 - 11 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Krishyy808

WOW wht lovlly postss...
@Saru--kishne mere saru ko dekha kya,jhan gayi wo...๐Ÿ˜”...hayeee re ram kishan ye kya hui gawa saru ko......
Lovllyy posttt...hugsss
@Sam-loved ur quote...nd lovd ur post too,,,Indeed ASR is an EPIC character made by GUL...!!
@Beena--missed u a lottt...as usual u r hillarious like the episode...๐Ÿคฃ...!!
@ritzz--lovllyy post...i lovd it...๐Ÿ˜Š
@payal-- kya start mara hai aaj...i flatten from thr...awsmm
@megha--WOW...wht an awsmmm convo b/w arnav nd khushi...!!...lovd ur humor...!!
@RUBY...lovd seeing GIFs in ur post too...hugsss...i alwayss miss ur pause-play...bt for today's episode i donn wanna pause lets play play play...lovd the songss dear...lovlyy๐Ÿ˜Š
@getta...Lovvllly POST dear...awsmmm...i was waiting for ur 7th day of christmaas...lovd it...๐Ÿ˜Š
@rapunzaul(priya)...lovlly poem...!!!
@Aditi...WOW...kya gifat diye ho arnav babua ko...lovd ur short post...๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovd evryone's Here...๐Ÿ˜Š

I had the same question about saru... well she will be back soon...

Thank you for my post
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Gals!!! WOW!! what an awesome turnout... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Saru - you delivered , love!! Beautifulโญ๏ธ

Everybody - What a party - ... while you gals are on to the next day, I am still on Arnie's birthday time.. and enjoying every bit of the episode.. again!!

Ruby , Megha - you have my posts - please put them up!! 

Ruby - heh heh heh - what did YOU think about the bed-breaking - especially after you read my post.. ** high five **, They even got a NEW BED - traditionally a suhaag raat is always on a new bed..๐Ÿ˜ณ outstanding!!

Beens and Ritzy - so glad you guys decided to join in today...

btw, Beens - I was gonna use that video in my post.. then I decided against it!!

Ritzy - I expected at least ONE reference to the Bed Jump in the Olympics today.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. lol 

You can still use it madhu for a price though
GirlOfFire thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amarb

You can still use it madhu for a price though

heh heh heh... naaa you keep it.. 
GirlOfFire thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

& THEN THE BED BROKE ... 

OH .. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT ..  HMMM ...

Well BitWA pinned his wife to the wall ... & told her .. 

ENOUGH .. 

BAHUT HO GAYA YEH 
KHEL KHEL MEIN 
BED BREAK KARNA 

ABHI .. LETS BREAK THE BED .. BUT .. TO OUR OWN TANGO .. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (  that was tango .. not tangled legs .. u guys .. gutter minds )

PG 21 .. CERTIFICATION ... 

BUT .. GUYS .. HOLD ON TO UR GIRDLES .. .. WE WILL GET TO SEE ONLY ...   

GUDNITE .. CU AT THE IPKS

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NytDEKgthKo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Video courtesy : CHOWNA 

PS : YAARON .. WHAT ANALYSIS CUD ONE GIVE OF SUCH A FABULOUS EPISODE .. YEH THE BED BROKE .. THE ANGLE & MESSAGE WAS CLEAR .. SO TODAY .. NO DIRECTORS LENS .. WILL DON IT PUCCA TOMORROW .. FOR TODAY .. LET ME WALLOW IN GUTTER LAND .. 

we should do a "better gutter lines" post as well.. OMG - ASR was so in the gutter the minute she started talking...!!

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: amarb

Lovely chechi... extremely good...

Beenu ..my dear molu..thank you so much...hugs
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

Welcome to a very special          

edition of Director's Cut for a very   

Special Birthday Boy

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

the cake is ready!! candles are lit!!! are you guys ready to party??      

So if you could give one thing to Arnav Singh Raizada on his Birthday - what would it be? and Why?

Tell us all about it at the top of your post or paste it or... Whatever you want.. Haq banta hai..!!

Hang out with us as we kick it up DC Style!!!!

p.s.- PH might ve forgotten but "hum hain na."..๐Ÿ˜ณ
proof :

before i enter the party.. i ll qucikly give the gift that i got for him today...

this might help him... come on he deserves some privacy atleast today
" My jigar da tukda...Haaye..
   My jigar da tukda
   You are my sona-sona mukhda...Haaye..
   My jigar da tukda aa"

vm for the grand evening ladies...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clk5TntDKRw[/YOUTUBE]
credit zoya

dedication time!!- beenz my soul sista๐Ÿค— whoz making a guest appearance tonite

guys... excuse me just  for the day...
i ll be back with a bang tmrw!!๐Ÿ˜ณ i m sure my frns will take u through the episode.. ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜ˆvamp n ๐Ÿ˜Šangel are in love with this guy...so both of them
want to say the same things today...
so they wont be analyzing the episode or finding any bloopers...

this is a special edition of DC dedicated to the Arnav singh Raizada...

we at ipkkland believe a lot in symbolism right...
so guys who said the production house forgot his birthday?
arent we celebrating his birthday?? dint u see the preprations??
accept it or not, he has all of us.. dancing at his finger tips...

" we are his gopis and he is our kanha...
"

so today i want u guys to think ...

why we wait for him to smile...?

why we cry when he cries..?

why the romantic arnav makes r hearts flutter?

why his awkward dance melts our heart?

why when he laughs .. we feel happy?

why his smirk makes our day?

why his nightmares haunts us...?

why we even love him when he turns into angry asr?

why we love his attitude n oneliners?

why is shirtless arnav... too much to handle...?

why..when he winks.. v feel its for us...?

why when he flirts .. we get nervous?

why when he is upset..nothing feels right?

why?when he is in pain...we feel it

now did u understand why we are celebrating his birthday...?
 the answer to all those questions is  one n the same...
fictional or not we love him- period!!!

arnavji a.k.a. chottey also wants to say something to us
http://m.tmi.me/v1t7X-  "chottey tera b'day"
 listen to this track guys" cr tumblr

Saru..take a bow..yaar kya post ..speechless
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sampin]

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. Thats what it's like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me love like that has happened only once, and thats why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

- The Notebook..Nicholas Sparks

Tell me friends'is not life strange??!!Two people'with a hell-heaven difference in their socio-economic background'in their outlook'in their methods of dealing with adversities'.yet so alike'bound by sweet songs of destiny!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Who would have thought a year back...the reticent young man'filled with festering wounds of the past,astuteness enshrouding his soft heart would one day burst out in an innocent laughter..with that ray of life'smiling with him'in his happiness and shedding a few pearls in his pain!!Fate indeed has a cruel but unique way of dealing with us!!

I for one'do not like to analyse an episode scene by scene'.Nah..That's not me!!I rather like to stand by the shore and enjoy the beauty of the montage of emotions that an episode brings with it!!

Today's episode'.was an out and out Arhilicious one!!It was one of those "in your face"episodes that can touch anyone's heart..You need not be an intellectual pundit reading Neruda or Coelho in your past time!!

For me every single Arhi scene today'Whether Khushi hugging Arnav from the back,the bed-jump,their innocent laughter,Arnav teasing and flirting with his Lady love'.redefined romance on Indian Television!!

How progressive was the whole scene today where ASR with his usual insouciance talks about Suhaag Raat'How realistic was the scene today where two sisters talk about the nervousness,the excited anxiety that Suhaag Raat brings with it!!And the best part of the whole Payal-Khushi scene was that a married elder sister discusses Suhaag raat with the younger sister'All young and virginal'basking in the happiness and affection of her new-found marital bliss!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ASR'ASR..ASR'You proved once again..why you are and will always remain an iconic character on Indian television'Looks alone can't bring such chutzpah that you carry'.The non-chalance,those smirks,and a Harvard brain in the truest sense!!The way you read your wife's mind..the way you look at her'the way you always know what she's gonna tell'In a word the way you know your Khushi'no wonder she is all flummoxed!!You are the reason of her dhak-dhaks and you know that too well!!

But for me..the best part of the entire episode'was where the two lovers'leaving behind all perks of being "star-crossed" LAUGH'.Yes they both laugh'It's not a smile..not a sexy smirk..Just pure,honest laughter'The splenetic young man gone'The boy Arnav smiling with his sunshine!!Two orphans'deprived of that parental love'some way or the other'basks in and cherishes each other's warmth like no other!!The nat-khat  Krishna and Radha'enjoying their moment of bliss..far from the doom and gloom of the outside world!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Another scene that stood out for me..was where Naani was talking about Pheras and describing the eternal love of Radha-Krishna!!That their love needed "No name"..I was stuck catatonic by this dialogue..For how it resembled our very own star-crossed lovers!!That their love needs no pheras,no vocal vachans,no extravagant wedding to show the world'.What they shared was LOVE'And what Arshi share and hold on to is LOVE..Nothing matters anymore..Two lovers have found solace in each other!!Can anything be more blissful??!!๐Ÿ˜

In the midst of all love talks let's not forget the Raizada..whoops!!The Malik Martinet'And let's also not forget how Khushi's "Sakha"..true to his name'saved Mami..and in turn saves  Khushi from another bout of her wrath!!And comedy at its best..Utkarshaji..you rocked once again!!

The episode..for me..will always be etched in my memory!!Not because of flirtatious Arnav,not because of the uninterrupted Arhi romance..But due to the fact that desire and boldness can be shown on Indian Television without succumbing to hokey means of depicting it!!An "in your face" episode lined with those subtle strokes of screenplaythat has always defined IPK!!

And my Kudos to that one woman'who has surely found a fan in me..Thank You Gul Mam for sticking to your storyline'For creating a character that's so progressive in his thoughts that leaves us gaping with its uniqueness,thank You for maintaining a gripping storyline in spite of a new found saas,thank You for creating a love story in the first place that always leaves us wanting for more!!๐Ÿ‘

Barun...What can I say??!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

Sanaya..You truly are the sunshine girl at IPK๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Jayashree T:Once again nailed it as the caring but sturdy Raizada Matriarch!!๐Ÿ‘

Swati ji:It's good to see you're slowly catching up!!๐Ÿ‘

We at India Forums..have surely been on the CVs' back several times'But as I have said earlier..Let's praise IPK for what it has given us'Let's criticize the characters..But also at the end of the day..Let us all accept that IPK is fiction at its best!!Remember IPK is created by the CV's but we,the viewers are responsible for making it or breaking it'So let's enjoy fiction..and channelise our wrath,our frustrations to some REAL causes'Causes that need our voice!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wrote a lot today..I am having a hearty laugh at myself for making a decision yesterday that I won't write for a few days!!And look at me today..Made such a long post!!๐Ÿ˜†

And Happy Birthday to my dear Arnie Bwoy๐Ÿฅณ

My one and only wish for him is..Be successful this timeโ˜บ๏ธ

Good Night๐Ÿ˜ƒand Cya at IPK...Hopefully at Arshi's Bedroom๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sam...

Sammy my girl..love you ...excellent writing dearQUOTE]