Director's Cut - ASR B'day Special - 09 Aug, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to a very special          

edition of Director's Cut for a very   

Special Birthday Boy

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

the cake is ready!! candles are lit!!! are you guys ready to party??      

So if you could give one thing to Arnav Singh Raizada on his Birthday - what would it be? and Why?

Tell us all about it at the top of your post or paste it or... Whatever you want.. Haq banta hai..!!

Hang out with us as we kick it up DC Style!!!!

p.s.- PH might ve forgotten but "hum hain na."..😳
proof :

before i enter the party.. i ll qucikly give the gift that i got for him today...

this might help him... come on he deserves some privacy atleast today
" My jigar da tukda...Haaye..
   My jigar da tukda
   You are my sona-sona mukhda...Haaye..
   My jigar da tukda aa"

vm for the grand evening ladies...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clk5TntDKRw[/YOUTUBE]
credit zoya

dedication time!!- beenz my soul sista🤗 whoz making a guest appearance tonite

guys... excuse me just  for the day...
i ll be back with a bang tmrw!!😳 i m sure my frns will take u through the episode.. 🤗
😈vamp n 😊angel are in love with this guy...so both of them
want to say the same things today...
so they wont be analyzing the episode or finding any bloopers...

this is a special edition of DC dedicated to the Arnav singh Raizada...

we at ipkkland believe a lot in symbolism right...
so guys who said the production house forgot his birthday?
arent we celebrating his birthday?? dint u see the preprations??
accept it or not, he has all of us.. dancing at his finger tips...

" we are his gopis and he is our kanha...
"

so today i want u guys to think ...

why we wait for him to smile...?

why we cry when he cries..?

why the romantic arnav makes r hearts flutter?

why his awkward dance melts our heart?

why when he laughs .. we feel happy?

why his smirk makes our day?

why his nightmares haunts us...?

why we even love him when he turns into angry asr?

why we love his attitude n oneliners?

why is shirtless arnav... too much to handle...?

why..when he winks.. v feel its for us...?

why when he flirts .. we get nervous?

why when he is upset..nothing feels right?

why?when he is in pain...we feel it

now did u understand why we are celebrating his birthday...?
 the answer to all those questions is  one n the same...
fictional or not we love him- period!!!

arnavji a.k.a. chottey also wants to say something to us
http://m.tmi.me/v1t7X-  "chottey tera b'day"
 listen to this track guys" cr tumblr

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. Thats what it's like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me love like that has happened only once, and thats why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

- The Notebook..Nicholas Sparks

Tell me friends'is not life strange??!!Two people'with a hell-heaven difference in their socio-economic background'in their outlook'in their methods of dealing with adversities'.yet so alike'bound by sweet songs of destiny!!😳

Who would have thought a year back...the reticent young man'filled with festering wounds of the past,astuteness enshrouding his soft heart would one day burst out in an innocent laughter..with that ray of life'smiling with him'in his happiness and shedding a few pearls in his pain!!Fate indeed has a cruel but unique way of dealing with us!!

I for one'do not like to analyse an episode scene by scene'.Nah..That's not me!!I rather like to stand by the shore and enjoy the beauty of the montage of emotions that an episode brings with it!!

Today's episode'.was an out and out Arhilicious one!!It was one of those "in your face"episodes that can touch anyone's heart..You need not be an intellectual pundit reading Neruda or Coelho in your past time!!

For me every single Arhi scene today'Whether Khushi hugging Arnav from the back,the bed-jump,their innocent laughter,Arnav teasing and flirting with his Lady love'.redefined romance on Indian Television!!

How progressive was the whole scene today where ASR with his usual insouciance talks about Suhaag Raat'How realistic was the scene today where two sisters talk about the nervousness,the excited anxiety that Suhaag Raat brings with it!!And the best part of the whole Payal-Khushi scene was that a married elder sister discusses Suhaag raat with the younger sister'All young and virginal'basking in the happiness and affection of her new-found marital bliss!!😳

ASR'ASR..ASR'You proved once again..why you are and will always remain an iconic character on Indian television'Looks alone can't bring such chutzpah that you carry'.The non-chalance,those smirks,and a Harvard brain in the truest sense!!The way you read your wife's mind..the way you look at her'the way you always know what she's gonna tell'In a word the way you know your Khushi'no wonder she is all flummoxed!!You are the reason of her dhak-dhaks and you know that too well!!

But for me..the best part of the entire episode'was where the two lovers'leaving behind all perks of being "star-crossed" LAUGH'.Yes they both laugh'It's not a smile..not a sexy smirk..Just pure,honest laughter'The splenetic young man gone'The boy Arnav smiling with his sunshine!!Two orphans'deprived of that parental love'some way or the other'basks in and cherishes each other's warmth like no other!!The nat-khat  Krishna and Radha'enjoying their moment of bliss..far from the doom and gloom of the outside world!!😃

Another scene that stood out for me..was where Naani was talking about Pheras and describing the eternal love of Radha-Krishna!!That their love needed "No name"..I was stuck catatonic by this dialogue..For how it resembled our very own star-crossed lovers!!That their love needs no pheras,no vocal vachans,no extravagant wedding to show the world'.What they shared was LOVE'And what Arshi share and hold on to is LOVE..Nothing matters anymore..Two lovers have found solace in each other!!Can anything be more blissful??!!😍

In the midst of all love talks let's not forget the Raizada..whoops!!The Malik Martinet'And let's also not forget how Khushi's "Sakha"..true to his name'saved Mami..and in turn saves  Khushi from another bout of her wrath!!And comedy at its best..Utkarshaji..you rocked once again!!

The episode..for me..will always be etched in my memory!!Not because of flirtatious Arnav,not because of the uninterrupted Arhi romance..But due to the fact that desire and boldness can be shown on Indian Television without succumbing to hokey means of depicting it!!An "in your face" episode lined with those subtle strokes of screenplaythat has always defined IPK!!

And my Kudos to that one woman'who has surely found a fan in me..Thank You Gul Mam for sticking to your storyline'For creating a character that's so progressive in his thoughts that leaves us gaping with its uniqueness,thank You for maintaining a gripping storyline in spite of a new found saas,thank You for creating a love story in the first place that always leaves us wanting for more!!👏

Barun...What can I say??!!😳👏

Sanaya..You truly are the sunshine girl at IPK😉👏

Jayashree T:Once again nailed it as the caring but sturdy Raizada Matriarch!!👏

Swati ji:It's good to see you're slowly catching up!!👏

We at India Forums..have surely been on the CVs' back several times'But as I have said earlier..Let's praise IPK for what it has given us'Let's criticize the characters..But also at the end of the day..Let us all accept that IPK is fiction at its best!!Remember IPK is created by the CV's but we,the viewers are responsible for making it or breaking it'So let's enjoy fiction..and channelise our wrath,our frustrations to some REAL causes'Causes that need our voice!!😃

I wrote a lot today..I am having a hearty laugh at myself for making a decision yesterday that I won't write for a few days!!And look at me today..Made such a long post!!😆

And Happy Birthday to my dear Arnie Bwoy🥳

My one and only wish for him is..Be successful this time☺️

Good Night😃and Cya at IPK...Hopefully at Arshi's Bedroom😳

Sam...

Edited by sampin - 11 years ago

Go, go, go, go, go, go

Go shawty, it's your birthday
We gonna party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f*** it's not your birthday

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami, I got the X if you into takin' dadi's rub...

My Gift to ASR is UP,Bihar, Delhi aur Punjaab hai...

note to ASR -

aapko business business khelna acha lagta hai na...
so aayiye apne b'day I mean business suit mein aur
ek chumma tu mujhko UDHAAR dai de
aur badle mein UP Bihaar lai le...
meri chamiya tu haan mein jawab dai de
aur badle mein Delhi Punjaab lai le

Anji baby... tu to meri favorite hai... teri maine itni li hai to socha aaj teri taraf se shayari likh daaloon...

Arz kiya hai...

Woh ishq to karta hai par junoon nahi karta.
Woh katal to karta hai par khoon nahi karta.
Is kadar kanjoos hai mera chahne wala
Miss call to karta hai par phone nahi karta'

Gaana time:

HISSS
Bairi piya bada be dardi... HiSSS
oh ho Bairi piya bada bedardi...
Dil ka dard na jaane saudaai
Harjaai zulmi Saanp duhaai
Kaise kahoon kaase kahoon shiva shiva...
Dil ka dard na jaane
Na jaane, na jaane, na jaane jaane jaane haai
Bairi piya bada re bedardi
Hisss

Dadi: Aap mahamaari nahi aap to mahanaari ho... Aap ke accent wali sudh hindi ka jawab nahi... Main to kaayal ho gayi.. Kis haq se.. main poochti hoon kis haq se aapne NK ko bewakoof kaha jabki aap do din se ek hi sawaal kiye jaa rahi hai... Jawab to aa raha tha...main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahaaannn...

Dadi.. sudh hindi mein baat karein... Yeh lijiye...
Hum aapse ek prasn poochna chahte hain... Kripa kar hume yeh batayein ki aapke kanth se jo vaani nikal rahi hai woh kaunse madusahala ka sikshan hai... Humari abla naari payal ko apne kanth hetu wahan jaane ki anumati dijiye...

(hindi mein bole to... I want an answer.. which pub gave you the education of using that drunk voice... can you give Our damsel in distress payal the permission to go there as well)

ASR ASR ASR... Jitna boloon kum hai... Aaj Pehli baar main ASR par likh rahi hoon... Kyon ASR Khushi ke saath suhaag raat manana hai... usne mana kar diya to AAj ASR Khushi se kya bolega??

ASR ka Nawabi Jawab...

Malikaye Raizadasthan... mat bhooliye hum aapke ke suhaag hain...

Gaana time: (Song from movie Dil bole Hadippa... Song Bhangra Bistar)

Ohh makya mana..
Sunlo ji sunlo
Bari bari barsi khatan gaya si khat ke liyandi shanni
Bari bari barsi khatan gaya si khat ke liyandi shanni
Jhappiyan di shaan tu na jaani
Pappiyan di kaddar tu na jaani
Kar le tu apni mann maani
Phir bhi banegi tu meri rani

Mar shaddppaa laknula le tudun tudun

Chalo Doston aaj bas itna hi... Mind too much in gutterwa... But aaj ka post dedication goes to - Saru (my soul sista), Rubs (My Mirror), Ritz (my friend), Megh (without your LU my head would explode... love you to bits), and Priya (My all in one)... Also would like to thank my amma and daddy for all this...

So bina dare sab post ko like karo and comment karo...

Jab start kiya to darna kya... jab start kiya to darna kiya
ispire huye koi chori nahi ki, inspire huye... Inspire huye koi chori nahi ki
chup chup post ko padna kiya
jab start kiya to darna kya??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIfAtx6GUo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by amarb - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday Arnie Boy !!!!!

Wish you all the "Khushi" in the world... for giving us, your fans, so much happiness - with one of your rare laughs today!!!!

Dear Readers... Welcome to the Special Edition of Director's Cut... Today we celebrate the birthday of our beloved... Arnav Singh Raizada... so hop in, and join the party !!!!!!🥳
🥳🥳

First of all... apologies from me for not writing for the past few days due to time constraints... but today's episode made me take a break from my break... as once again, the creatives made us fall in love with magic called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon !!!

Today, I will try to do justice with words... when words are actually failing me to describe what a beautiful picture they showed us today... a broken bed, a laughing Arnav, an embarrassed Khushi --  a hint of a wedding... a promise full of love ! What else do we need in 20 minutes... and oh yeah... never to be forgotten, an ever smiling, ever shining... NK !!!

So, lets start with the roller coaster... from where it started today...

Sibling Bond

Scene 1

Anjali and Arnav

Arnav once again dons the role of the "elder" sibling for his disturbed sister... as he sees Anjali reminiscing the past and getting disturbed once again... He reminded her that it was her who had told him not to delve in the past, and now she is doing the same... he reminds her the past is over and done with and now we all need to look at the present and the future !   

Cut 2

Arnav looks at a shadow lurking right outside his bedroom... when he looks out, he finds Anjali alone... he is worried, but she tells him all is well !!! It is clear she is hiding something... What? Or may I ask Who???

A beautiful bond between a brother and sister, joined together by birth, by love, by tragedy... one anchoring the other and changing the role of being the elder, the anchor... when needed by the other !!!
A beautiful bond... Will this bond be broken by lack of faith? By one hiding her ulterior plans, from the other... guess we'll have to wait and watch !!!

Scene 2

Khushi and Payal

Khushi is upset and worried about Daadi's dislike towards her... when Payal tells her that Daadi is just overreacting and little over the top with you... Khushi thinks Payal is being partial towards her, as they are sisters... but Payal
, the elder sister, reminds her that she remembers what Daadi said to her, but she forgot to see how Arnav stood up for her in front of Daadi ! Payal is happy that she got a husband, who not only loves her and respects her... but will make sure that she gets all the respect due to her from everyone around. 

Do we see / hear a little longing in Payal's voice... why can't Akash stand up for her in front of his mother !!!

Khushi is lost in trance... thinking about her Arnav ji !!! 😍

Tom and Jerry
I mean... U know what I mean...
Khushi and Arnav

She reaches the bedroom !!!

Hugs Arnav from behind... who is surprised... She apologizes to him... thinking that she is apologizing for Daadi, he tells her she doesn't need to apologize for anything... she did nothing wrong ! Once again, Mr. Raizada making her position clear... even to her !!!

But our dear old Khushi, has something else in mind... she tells him she is apologizing 'cos she saw him naked... Did we see a hint of smile there... bitwa's wet dreams coming true !!! 😆 Khushi then shows his baby pic (I mean... really CVs... u couldn't get a pic of Indian baby??) playing in the water in all his manly glory !!!! Arnav embarrassed a little... yes sir... Arnav Singh Raizada, seemed embarrassed and tries to snatch the pic from her... starting the 100m Olympic style run in the bedroom making both of them fall on the bed... resulting in breaking it !!!

(Thanks Paayaal for this one)

What follows is rarer than a Blue Moon... Arnav Singh Raizada... laughing his heart out ! Awww... what a cutie he is !!!

Scene 3

The Family...

Daadi is roaming around like a wounded tigress, still reeling over the fact that Arnav stood up for that girl... he claims as his wife !!! Enters Mano Maami in her usual dramatic way... listening to music, with eyes SHUT... and even with Shut eyes... she could "see" Daadi's hand giving her the red signal to stop !!! Daadi once again asks her about Damad ji - Manorama fidgets... yet again, not wanting to give any answers...

Funny to see how the woman who wanted to bring out the whole truth in front of the family about Arnav's kidnapping, Khushi's situation and Shyam's lies... without thinking of the consequences just a few days ago... is so scared of Daadi's wrath... that she is shivering in fear !

Enters, my darling, Nand Kishore... as Lord Krishna's own avatar... to save his Massi from the angry tigress !!!

What do I say about NK... that I haven't said before... he always brings a smile to me... Thank you CVs for this character !!! Karan G... Absolutely brilliant !!! 👏👏👏

Cut 2

Ladies of the house preparing for Janamashtami...  when NK enquires of Radha-Krishna... when Nani explains that Radha and Krishna were eternal lovers... who never got married to each other as they never took the 7 Vachans, the 7 Pheras !!! As the talks continue... new wood planks are taken to Arnav's room when Maami asks what's going on... and the whole family comes to know about the broken bed !!!

Khushi is embarrassed as she knows what a dirty mind the whole family has !!! 😆 Arnav... 😍 He is ready to kill me... He knows what they are thinking too... and he ... wait for it... Arnav Singh Raizada... winks at his wife !!!!

I dunno what happened to Khushi... but me... I fainted !!! 😃

Image of the Day !!!

Back to Bedroom !!!

Arnav is busy on his phone, when Khushi enters worried... She shares with him her worries... They have been living in sin for so long !!!!

Arnav confused, asks her to explain... and she said that they have been living as Husband and wife... but they are not married in the true sense... as they never took the 7 Pheras... the 7 Vachans ! Now she wants to go through all the ceremonies... Roka, Pooja, Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Pheras, Munh Dikhayi... and Suhaag Raat !!!

Our Bitwa got his lead... so he promises to complete all the rituals... but in reverse gear ! He promises to her Tomorrow they'll celebrate their Suhaag Raat ! And then... ahh well... rest of it is a haze for me... as I fainted again... just then !!! 😆😍

Morning After... or Ahem... Morning Before !

Morning, Arnav receives a courier, and he brings the suitcase in his room... as Khushi wakes up, he reminds her of his promise for tonight... their Suhaag Raat... as Khushi's *Dhak Dhak* returns... along with the million hearts of the phan gurls around the world... Arnav's in a good mood, as noticed by Akash... whereas Khushi bitiya is all tensed about the impending "deal" 😃 !

So... that's how it went today guys and girls... with a promise of love, some smiles, a little drama, some emotions... and loads and loads of romance in the upcoming episodes... Tighten your seat belts... and get ready for... MAGIC !!!

For Those who missed the previous threads... here's a link to The Director's Cut - Index !!!

❤️

Tally Ho !

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by iritz - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hearts and flowers are for the weak

You, my dear, have a bed to break

Then you scare your little wifey away

A deal for a date is set the next day

You might hide the wink 

What a birthday gift! you think

You can't stop the grin

Cause the fun's about to begin

She's in a tizzy with a dhak-dhak heart

You're making deals when the day gets a start

Remember tonight, ah yes, tonight

Finally, finally you're gonna get it right

No HP, no Mami, no Nani, no Di

Oops! Did you perhaps forget Dadi?

She's prowling around now

She's wondering about how

Where's Shyam? And Who's ASR now?

Just a few more hours, eh ASR?

Before you finally, finally have that SR!

Its an ass-backwards wedding

We've known all along

So while you get set 

We can sing you this song

Happy Birthday, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!!

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
Oye Arnie boy...ee ki kitta tussi...maar daala rey, maar daala...❤️

Ik gal dass tu menu, kal tak to tu apni dadi se badi ladaiyaan shadaiyaan kar raha tha, aaj kya ho gya, hain, bol...biwi ne peeche se jhappi kya le li...tere to pank hi lag gaye...kaise udta hua gaya, biwi samet (of course), palang pe...idhar palang ki ply tooti, udhar tumhari hasi chooti...😆!!!

O chal koi nahi, haq banta hai tera...😃

Oye by the way...Happy Birthday Rey!!!!!😃

Maine na bada socha, kya doon, itne bade business tycoon ko, phir mujhe yeh dikha, terey liye perfect laga, isliye...😉

Aaj to tera bed play dekh key, by God, itne saare 'khatiya' waley gaaney dimaag mei download ho gaye ki bas...isliye main chali, tu yeh replay dekh...😉

and continue the good work...😉

Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago

--first thnk u ruby for reserving a place here,🤗

i was nt abt to write,bt saru told me to wish Happy Birthday to ASR...😊...!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajj kaal tere mere pyaar ke charche haar zawan par,

(achaa)

Sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi,

(to kya..!!)...😊😊

"Lov is nt about becoming somebody else's  perfect person.

Its abt finding someone who helps u become the best person u can be"⭐️

Wow wht a HILLARRIOUS episode'.I will nt touch ARSHI scene thy were sooo beautiful,,,,my all DC frnds will touch thos with thr lovlyy words, I don't wanna ruin it..😃

---Payal get ur hubby out of thos PINK land,thn may be some improvment in his Perfermance too...😉...!!

---Akash "socho nahi, peheno wohi"...PINK...!!...😆

---dadi asked mami jaan abt DamadJi...!!

Mami jaan "hello hay bye bye,koi humre pati ke bare bhi poocho,pata nahi kidhar go,went, gone hui gaye hai..."...😭 

---Dadi ji "talii talii dedo, talii mujhe dedo koi"...😭 

😆😆

--NK,,,wow this guy stole me for today...👏👏👏...karan u r awmazing as NK...an adorable adorable guy...

"i m NK,nt chotey;beej;bebafoof;vashan"...

I dont need nything NK,just stay thr...😃...

--anjili rani...is busy on Phone...😕...

i will be so happy with her if she will bring shyamu back,with a news of BALD shyamu,i m getting pic of Kanchachinna evry nw nd thn...😆...nd Give tht tummy to grow a bit...😡

--ARSHI scenes...awww...😍

lets play a GAME here...😉 

(khushi)"aha, disco dibba aha aha,

golkka dibba aha aha,

khushi is my name name,

singh raizada is my fame fame,

jalebi is my choice choice,

CRICKET is our game game,

yahi hai right choice BABY aha.."...😉...(arnav)

nw just njoyt some arshi pics...

Their journy started...!!!!!!!!! ... 😊👏😊

Rabba ve...rabba ve...rabba ve...!!!!!!...😍

😊 teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...!!!!!    
      mohabbat door jane na de,nafrat paas ane na de...!!
                                       👏  thy again started their journey...!!!                                                        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ?...😊😊😊
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  last bt nt the least ASR's birthday wish...
A-"khushi meri patni hai, i can stand with her,i can stay with her,i can scold her,i can KISS her,onlyy i can pinn her in the wall,do u understand,Khushi meri patni hai"
haan bhai tere hi patni hai,le rakh tu...😃😆
"happy birthday to arnie boy"
i hope evry sec of life u get ur enough "KHUSHI"...😉...!!..🥳
njoy...
WISHING "Whatness Shri Arnav Singh Raizada" A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBa7j5pzI8&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my thoughts/ways on making Mr. ASR understand the importance of bday... since he understands only in terms of deals & business lets see on which all ways WE can WISH & Mr. ASR can understand... ok? So here we go...

1) Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

2) Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.

3) Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Is this not so true Mr. ASR... ur being delicious errmm... handsome & handsome day by day...year by year 😉

Now moving on lets see how the FAMILY wishes Mr ASR - 

Anjali Di (with her pooja ki taal, lamp lit, puts tika on his forehead)Chotte Live today, forget the past. Happy birthday! Tum hamesha khush raho... (BG - meri aakho me tu muskuraaye)

Naani - Chotte ... tohar .. janamwa dinwa ke liye ... humri shubh iccha!

Dadi - Janam din ke pawan awsar par aapko hardik shubh kamnaye Arnav...

Maami - HELLO HI BYE BYE Arnav bitwa... Happys Birthdays... aapki janam dinwa ke kathir hame ISPA jana he... HELLO HI BYE BYE

NK - Naanav, Happy Birthday Dude... Janeman (Janam) din Mubarak ho! 

Akash - Bhai everything fine with u... kafi Khush lag rahe ho.. anything special anything we should know... oh haan HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bhai!

Payal -  As usual doesn't open her mouth 😕

KHUSHI

khushi goes to arnav to wish him for his bday ..
arnav wants a gift .. a KISS .. hindi mein bole toh Chumma 

K - hum sirf aapko janam din ki badhai dene aaye the...
A - haan tho main kab mana kar raha hoon?
K - par... par aap...
A - main kya Khushi... main sirf mere birthday ka gift pooch raha hoon...
K - (looks at him) .. aap aaj kal bahut sapne dekhne lag gaye hai .. hmmph Chotte..(turns to walk away)
A - OYE ...then sings...

Arnav : Kya Bolti TUM

Khushi : Kya Mein BOLUN

Arnav: Sun

Khushi : Suna

Arnav : Chal karen kya hum CHUMMA

Khushi : Kyun Karen HUM CHUMMA

Arnav : Oye CHUMMA nahi karenge .. LOVE nahi badhayenge .. toh KHAAK HOGA humara BACCHA

THANKS TO DEAR RUBY for helping me out... That's why I call u a SWEETHEART 😃
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

EK MAIN AUR EK TU ..

DONO MILE ISS TARAH

AUR JO TAN MAN MEIN HO RAHA HAI 

AUDIENCE: HUM KO MALOOM HI THA

YUHI NAHI MILTE YAAR YAAR SE

DE MUJHE PYAAR KA JAWAB PYAAR SE 

DHADHKANE HUI JAWAN

WAQT BHI HAI MEHERBAN

PHIR YEH KAISI DOORIYAN 

AUDIENCE : BOLO BOLO BOLO

DOORIYAN WAQT AANE PE MITAYENGE

EK DIN ITNA PAAS PAAS AAYENGE

INTEZAAR TAB TALAK

BEKARAR TAB TALAK

YUHI PYAAR TAB TALAK

AUDIENCE : BOLO BOLO BOLO

Song Starts again .. but .. GUL version ..😉

7 VACHAN AUR 7 PHERE

DONO NAHO JAB TALAK

TAB TAK SHAADI PURI NA HO PAAYE

AUDIENCE : YEH TOH MALOOM HI THA 😉

& THEN THE Bed Broke .. 

To Know More .. head down to the last post on this page

The above gifs used .. are courtesy . Krishy808 & Saritha .. thank you girls .. without your encouragement i wouldnt have made this post  

Jo pehle hua naa, ab hone lagaa hai,
dil humko jagaa kar, kyun sone lagaa hai,
yeh ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai, ya bas khaali-khaali shorr hai,
isko main kya kahun, tu hi bataa...tu hi bataa
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??

tujhko dekh kar, aankhein muskur
aane lagti hain,
tujhko milkar dhadkane gungun
aanein lagti hai,
aesaa hota hai kyun, mujhko khabar nahi,
pehle kabhi hua aesa asarr nahin,
jo mere dil ke paas hai, naye jaadu naye ehsaas hai,
aese mein kya karun...kya karun, tu hi bataa,
iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

the couple  are in love and their feelings have given way to throes of passion..lets listen to the story of a boy and girl in love..unaware of their surroundings immersed in each other..
so was the pathway to love filled with flowers?..No..but fall in love they did..listen to hearts that beats as one now..listen to their story fraught with difficulties...listen to the love they couldn't name ..but the heart that held to on to love ..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno
Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno

Ek ladka tha

Ek Ladki thi
Woh bhi ek daur tha

Waqt hi aur tha
Jab woh the Ajnaabi
Dono Tanah Se the

Per woh kehte kise
Baat jo dil mein thi

now lets listen to the story that the song told us..yes, this is the love story of Arnav and khushi..who lived their lives for dear ones carrying loneliness and a great sorrow in their hearts..they were strangers but destiny brought them together..their sorrow so great that their hearts called out to each other ..the hearts responded though their minds refused to pay heed..there was a tussle between the mind and the heart..the tussle remained in their mind but words could not convey the feelings they had for each other..but fall in love they did

Gumsum gumsum rehte the dono
Phir bhi dil mein kehte dono
Koi sapna hum bhi to paaye
Ek din tute gum ke woh ghere
Jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere
Masum Badla Jaagi fizaaye
Woh mil gaye
Woh Khil gaye
Aur pyaar ho hi gaya
Jo chaha tha woh paya to
Hosh kho hi gaya

so the lonely hearts met,fought ,fell in love without their knowledge,married ,refused to acknowledge the other voice of their heart and their love's heart cloaking it in hatred..destiny once again plotted to bring them together by parting them..the parting was wrought with pain..the bleeding hearts identified their soulmates then..identified that their hearts beat as one..identified that their bonds of hatred  has merged ways with pathways of love..so the tides have changed..love has knocked their doorsteps once again..marriage of love with rights over the other echoed in the valley of their home..shocking and delighting them and the family alike..they stepped in to another world completely ...loneliness giving way to peals of happiness..the story starts again from the first step..

Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno

Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi
Hoti Kya hai jawaani kya hai suno
Ek ladka tha
Ek Ladki thi

so the story starts again..the boy meets the girl..Arnav met khushi fell in love with each other.convinced her that she is the one..atoned for all the mistakes he did ..started living together ..loving the other all over again..turned the love in to their strength,turned the love into their happiness..turned their love in to desire..to possess the other physically mentally and emotionally

Holle holle ab woh deewane

Gungun gaaye dil ke tarane
sunsun jhoome saari hawaaien
Dhadkan dhadkan hai bhehki bheki

Tanmaan 2 chahat hai mehki
Sapne apne jaddoo jagaye
inhe dekhoge jo jaanoge

Kya hai nasha pyaar ka
Yehi sochoge yehi chahoge
Sang rahe yeh sada

so we come to the present..payal calling khushi lucky , the dazed khushi going and hugging arnav with happiness and desire without realising her actions..the nok_jhok between  them reflecting the knowledge of each other's actions..the photo of baby arnav producing peals of laughter..and ultimately they land on bed which breaks ..the atmosphere rippling with laughter and desire..the nok jhok continued on the stairs with the broken bed producing embarrassing moments for khushi in front of the family.,,but arnav was not embarrassed at all..he wore the desire for her as a badge ,,he winked at her conveying his intentions to make her KASR without words..khushi is a novice in this department is not able to keep her cool..

the words on the pheras produces a worry line on her face...the naughty side of arnav in love rearing its head again wanting to fluster khushi with the expression of his desire..he tells her that they will go in the reverse order..beginning with suhaag raat followed by the other rituals..khushi starts to trace her step backward at this suggestion.but bitwa is not willing to let go of the object of his desire..he pins her to wall and make her heart beat go wild with his proximity... innocent khushi flushed with desire is not able control her reactions to arnav when he says that tomorrow would be their suhaag raat..arnav wants his khushi beside him at every waking moment ,everyday of his life..he desires her and does not forget to remind khushi about the SR at every turn..Bitwa wants his bitiya to be his wife in every sense of the word and is not able to mask the elation that this thought brings even in front of brother..the smile in front of akash said it all..the boy and the girl are in love.. desire each other with love..love has conquered the summit

coming to my connections of the wooing to the twelve day of Christmas celebration..yesterday i had said the seventh day was in progress where arnav gave the greatest gift to khushi,,the royal symbols of his love...didn't it continue today too

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,-On the seventh day the lover sends seven swans. Throughout history swans have been associated with royalty and the swan is often used on royal symbols and other decorations. Swans are also found in myths and folk tales dealing with love. With its close connection to royalty and royal holiday feasting, the choice of seven swans as a gift for this high born lady from her lover is appropriate. connect this IPk now..are we talking about the gifts that are sent before the wedding from the would be husband's house.. if we talking about arhi.. is it a unique gift as rare as the swans.. Is Asr trying to give the rarest of the rare to Khushi ..yes,he is ,the rarest gift he least expected himself to give.. that is expression of love probably..what say girls..

S.

what symbols of love did he give today..he gave  his desire..he gave his laughter and in return got hers too. yesterday he gave his home ,the status and the love with his trust..so isn't arnav gifts to khushi the greatest gifts of love that a man can give his beloved

with the end of the seventh day in sight ..what did we see ...that that arnav has started expressing his desire for khushi wanting to possess her physically too..The SR allusions were clear indicators of this..will leave u with a teaser of the eight day celebration explanation so that u connect it with what Arnav said about his desire for khushi and wanting a suhaag raat

On the eighth day of Christmas,

my true love sentto me Eight maids a-milking,- the term maid is also the shortened form of maiden which is a young, unmarried, woman. By combining the images of maiden and milk (which can also bring to mind a woman's breasts), it is easy to get the idea that this particular gift has more to do with sex and romance than with cows.should relate this to IPk here..no ,we know what arhi are capable are.. arent they combustible put together?is it that they will getting married here.. shall we wait and watch?

i will end my post with few questions to ponder
why is dadi upset with arnav defending khushi
who was anji talking to on the phone..what is she hiding from the family
why is the past being talked about here all the time..is the past going to be revisited
what is the repercussions of dadi knowing that arnav does not even want his father's surname

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago