India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 with whatshisname -_- (Page 2)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
firstly with the position n chances whatshisname has got ,he could do so many meaningful evil thngs but all he does is plain stupid.i dont even give him the place of a villain.a villain needs to have brains n style.the character is baseless n useless.now coming to acting...whatshisname was,is,n will be a mystery for me forever.his expressions are out of the blue n funny.Question i dont know what to make of it.total BS.we dont mind a villain in the story.but this one is not even worth being on screenConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maraudershaani2209

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@ shanni2209:

[/QUOTE]
m not talking about after the performance...m saying about the moment they got in...in friends point of view, obviously you tend to give a call to check on...i have personally experienced it...whenevr there were teams going from our colg we use to be in touch n discuss about whatever happened and let the other team know anything that has to be known...so i had expected that from the track atleast...
[/QUOTE]
then i will say i completely agree with u, i too was thinking that how they forget team weekling, but after performance i thought it was k...

Edited by swayamsharon - 09 August 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaani2209

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
haa
CV vale agar kuch os tarah ka way use karte to jyada achcha lagta & hw can one trust on such cheep one
me nai karti ese person pe trust apna cell na du to D diva & rey 7 all sabne de diya ..sounds oddConfused

shaani2209

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fan_forever

whatshisname was,is,n will be a mystery for me forever.his expressions are out of the blue n funny.Question i dont know what to make of it.total BS.we dont mind a villain in the story.but this one is not even worth being on screenConfused
BINGO

Winds.of.Winter

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hey shanni,

Nicely written, I too agree the concept was really nice, that a common person don't' get the special attention.. or even the required attention.. like a special person gets.. But I do wonder that CV's thought the about the same concept as you depicted it..Ermm 

The script still lacks somewhere, though it was improved a bit, but not entirely.. 

1) Really there was no need of shivam there cause he's not even the AGS or hold other position.. what's he doing there? 

2) Trusting shivam to give all phones was an insane idea.. who would trust a person who cheated them in the same footloose competition.. 

3)As you said about sharey not thinking about other team.. actually they thought sharon saw swayam after there performance so thought they entered the competition... but still they don't thought much about them..

Shivam is really not needed with his oh-so-brilliant plans .. and that too a non dancer.. his space could be used by any well deserved person..
I'll again say the same thing..

Really CV's should show shivam grow up.. or give the screen space to the well deserved people.. for showing nimmi romantic comedy, nicky bros, rimmar love storyDay Dreaming ,dance practice, all boys fun scene or girls fun cene, nilesh's raps.. so many thing are there that they can do.. and that too creative..

In order to make dance as career option there are many hurdles.. parents, society don't accept dance as career options.. It's the main villain in choosing creative field as career.. they could show it.. why to show typical villain hero type story..

-Shruti..

shaani2209

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

3)As you said about sharey not thinking about other team.. actually they thought sharon saw swayam after there performance so thought they entered the competition... but still they don't thought much about them..

-Shruti..
the thing is m talking about when they got in...that moment they dint even think of calling the other team up and telling them wat happened and atleast just saying just give a call if there is any prob there...but na CV's script was such a bakwas there yaar...

swaron19

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

-Shruti..
the thing is m talking about when they got in...that moment they dint even think of calling the other team up and telling them wat happened and atleast just saying just give a call if there is any prob there...but na CV's script was such a bakwas there yaar...

Ah yes they could have called there.. but CV's + common sense is rare combination to find..Ouch

shaani2209

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Ah yes they could have called there.. but CV's + common sense is rare combination to find..Ouch
Bingo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index