Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 with whatshisname -_-

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so this took me long time on…n now m here making this topic…

I wanna start with talking about the current D3 track(only on the basis of what happened this week)…m happy CV's have taken this point into consideration about the unethical things that occur in the competition….The way things are going I agree that is a realistic approach.  like yeah using someone's name and getting a special permission for something does happen in real life(though its unethical)  and they have shown it really well by making Sharon use her dad's name and get the permission for  5dancer team and likewise they have also  shown how things can go if ur an ordinary person and does not have any reference from anyone by making weaklings go through all this…I really appreciate the fact that they thought about such concept 😊 BUT m not happy with the script though…..

there were many ways in which they would have shown this track/used this concept….but they decided to use whatshisname and get him into picture😳…

that was so illogical when rey agreed to whatshisname's suggestion and gave him the cells, I mean anyone would just make some other way to keep things okay instead of giving the cells to the untrustworthy person…..and keeping in mind what he has done to the same team, I don't think anyone would agree so easily and trust whatshisname again there(I would have not). And other thing that I was irritated with, they showing Sharey not even bothered to know about the other team and just assume they are fine…I mean like really??😲 If they themselves got caught into getting in easily, wont the other team too have the same prob? weaklings team blaming Sharon for all this was fine, anyone would have done that in the situation there but Sharey not even confirming things was off-track😒….All and all none of them even doubt whatshisname intentions anymore… these were the things that really cut me off from the track🥱….

well I certainly have no problem in CV's  getting someone in the picture and making the concept work BUT whatshisname's expressions give me high time to understand the reason behind it and in the end I just end up assuming what might be the thing or mostly just ignore the thing which results in I having no clue about what happened and I end up losing interest in the shows track and only prefer watching Swaron and concentrating on their track(but that whatshisname affects them too n I wonder whats with them now)….

Hopefully Cv's will get the other people there(simmi,rinni,nilesh,Vicky,neha,vishaka,bharat,amar) into picture instead of whatshisname and let us enjoy the show with good interest rather than just making us change channels by showing some unpleasant people🤢.

PS: I dint watch the start part today so missed the dazzlers performance but with whatever my family has told m sure it was awesome….kudos for all of them there and thank you for all the efforts 👏👍🏼

Please share your views….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned down. The track which CV's have introduced is definitely a awesome one but seriously its execution could have been better. Just like you mentioned no sane person would have given thier cell pone to untrutworthy creep like Shivam. So Cv's instead of showing it could have shown that organisers only made them submit their phone. And then coming to the part where Sharey just assumed weakilngs ko entry mil gayi hogi was just stupidly scripted. Matlab ki unke sare commom sense ki dhazzinyan uda di. And finally what ot say about  the chindi chor who we have got as villain. I mean seriously itna stupid and non sensical stuff hi wo soc sakta hai. As one of my friend said he is behaving like a vamp of Saas Bahu drama trying to create silly fights and making leads jealous. And lets not talk about his expressions. That would be better. Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with u in that whathisname point!!!, danzling entey-weekling no-entry, weekling blaming sharon!!!
but sharey convo somewhere was k...
i mean sharon sees swayam after her performance, so she assumed that they r in!!!! so when rey asked she says that team weekling is entered!!!
then also rey again ask, is she confirm that they weekling r in? then she thinks that yes giving her reason!!!!
yes may be they can be more logical but then weekling dramatic entry, swayam's speech, suspence in weekling qualifying cant be adjusted... so i think that was k... 

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u hav written the stuffs really beautifull rosh..completely agree..i too dint like the fact that rey agreed to tat doggy's words..i mean hw can somebody trust a person who hav broken their trust just some time ago..he is such a cheap creep..n hw can rey act soo dumb..

n yes..i too was wonderin ke how come ShaRey dint realise that weaklings wud surely be in trouble..wen the dazzlers faced it..thn its obvious tat weaklings too will face the same prob...

i too dont want the show to go off track again..i love SwaRon undoubtedly but m also connected wit other characters..i dont want anyone to start hatin sharon n stuffs..well i trust swayam m sure he is nt gonna act against her..but yeah Cv's ka bharosa nahi..tat cee-va character is nt worth it!
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...weaklings Team members reaction about Sharon are totally Justified...  They must be feeling totally Betrayed , cheated as to how Dazzlers still got a chance them too being 5 members just because they had Reference . 

But yeah...Its totally ignorance form Sharon and Rey side to check if weaklings got entry or not. I mean the moment they got restricted at entrance , they should have thought about even weaklings might get ban...Sheer Stupidity..

I guess This track is going FALTU movie way ...seems like Shantannu gonna mouth some super Senti Dailogues...:P

Edit:   Shivam's Fake talk with taani on cel phone was ...😆 . i mean please Koi acting sikhao yaar isse...itni Cartoonish ...shii...

Edited by shakti_rock - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakti_rock

Well...weaklings Team members reaction about Sharon are totally Justified...  They must be feeling totally Betrayed , cheated as to how Dazzlers still got a chance them too being 5 members just because they had Reference . 

But yeah...Its totally ignorance form Sharon and Rey side to check if weaklings got entry or not. I mean the moment they got restricted at entrance , they should have thought about even weaklings might get ban...Sheer Stupidity..
thats what is my point...they made them look selfish by not even caring about the other team
I guess This track is going FALTU movie way ...seems like Shantannu gonna mouth some super Senti Dailogues...:P
i too had the same thought😛
Edit:   Shivam's Fake talk with taani on cel phone was ...😆 . i mean please Koi acting sikhao yaar isse...itni Cartoonish ...shii...
cartoons bhi ache hote hai😆

shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swayamsharon

i completely agree with u in that whathisname point!!!, danzling entey-weekling no-entry, weekling blaming sharon!!!
but sharey convo somewhere was k...
i mean sharon sees swayam after her performance, so she assumed that they r in!!!! so when rey asked she says that team weekling is entered!!!
then also rey again ask, is she confirm that they weekling r in? then she thinks that yes giving her reason!!!!
yes may be they can be more logical but then weekling dramatic entry, swayam's speech, suspence in weekling qualifying cant be adjusted... so i think that was k... 

m not talking about after the performance...m saying about the moment they got in...in friends point of view, obviously you tend to give a call to check on...i have personally experienced it...whenevr there were teams going from our colg we use to be in touch n discuss about whatever happened and let the other team know anything that has to be known...so i had expected that from the track atleast...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I think he is a complete waste of Screenspace and our time . VERY boring and useless 🤢

Please use that time to show our talented star cast .. not boring wannabe villains who fail pathetically at their attempts to be evil and end up looking comical 🤢
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
firstly with the position n chances whatshisname has got ,he could do so many meaningful evil thngs but all he does is plain stupid.i dont even give him the place of a villain.a villain needs to have brains n style.the character is baseless n useless.now coming to acting...whatshisname was,is,n will be a mystery for me forever.his expressions are out of the blue n funny.❓ i dont know what to make of it.total BS.we dont mind a villain in the story.but this one is not even worth being on screen😕
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ shanni2209:

m not talking about after the performance...m saying about the moment they got in...in friends point of view, obviously you tend to give a call to check on...i have personally experienced it...whenevr there were teams going from our colg we use to be in touch n discuss about whatever happened and let the other team know anything that has to be known...so i had expected that from the track atleast...

then i will say i completely agree with u, i too was thinking that how they forget team weekling, but after performance i thought it was k...
Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago