India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Now thats true love (Page 2)

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i liked today's episode too. and nice comment Nikhila.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalkaya123AblazedEnigma..

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I really Loved those 2 bits of today's episode
Where Indira slept holding Rishi's Shirt close to herself,
and at the End Rishi decided to stay in SN with Indira only!!!

One side Indira Wishes that this time limit of 15 days vanishes and everything should be restored to normal, so that Inshi can live Happily forever. And on the other side Rishi unknown to the truth yet decides to stay with Indira only, declaring that he would love her till his last breath!

Both of them are doing things for different reasons, Indira trying to distance Rishi frm herself so that he can start a new life, where as Rishi deciding to stay with Indira so tht he can make her realise abt her mistake ( which he thinks ) But somewhere deep down definately both are wishing and hoping for a Beautiful Life Together!!!
 @purple: Loved this happening in todays episodeSmile
Yes somewhere deep down destiny is bringing them more closer
"Kisi bhi cheez ko sacche dil se chahao toh puri kayanaat usse tumse milane mein lag jaati hai" Inshi have proved this saying  time and againSmile

Edited by light_28 - 09 August 2012 at 11:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28rupzgalkaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4eva

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
really loved rishi's line todayEmbarrassed

rosediya28rupzgalSilent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode too. Beautifully shown how much Inshi love each other and deeply care for one another. While Indira keeps a poker face to try and get him to fall out of love with her, she secretly clings onto his shirt and wishes she had a lifetime with him. She herself admits its painful but a necessity. At the same time Rishi who had stormed off yesterday feeling betrayed longingly says he will love her till the very end and be her husband when he had himself asked her to forget everything like one does with a nightmare. He might be hurting but deep down his heart wishes to forgive her and its almost impossible for him to stay away from her which subconsciously results in his decision to stay back and remind her of the mistake she committed. True Love! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangratibob007rupzgalHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I am sooo happy. He is back in SN. I am so happy that I donot care they have to show more sharmas. I will not complain . Just keep him in SN, keep him away form Sweta. I love the episode. Very positive. Munna was great. Ishan was cute .indira and Rishi back in same home. Less torture for us. Overall positive episode. I think Indira knows that. jazzi C is Rishi.. Some one  in forum predicted that Sweta is Doc. What a prediction , . We are getting to know written or they know us by now. Will get very interesting. 

rosediya28rupzgalratibob007

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
lovely post dear! Just love inshi for their pure and unconditional love for each odr! How badly indira wishd the wheel of time cud just roll back and gv hr a chance to spend hr entire lyf with rishi! And d way she slept holding rishi' shirt was rly sweet..Rishi onc agn proved wat a true lover he is!!!... D very person who just dint want to luk at her face was bk tdy to hs dear one.. And d only path dt he had taken to be dr is d path of love- yes,the pure love wch he hs got for indira.. I just loved rishi for what he did! Hats off to d CVs for giving us sch a b'ful chrctr!Truly love Inshi!

Edited by aadk - 09 August 2012 at 9:34pm

rosediya28rupzgalratibob007

ak01 Senior Member
ak01
ak01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
ya mee 2 loved that part!!!!
....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged