Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

sorry frnds for my earlier post

gurucrazy Groupbie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sorry guys! If u hurted from my ealier post " i like to watch just for drashti and vivvan " . So i really say sorry to u by my heart. But frnds i don't come here to promote any other show but yes i do a one mistake to comparision between the two serial. Now i promised u that i can't do it again. Pls forgive my mistake.
i m a bigger fan of sachin tendulkar and never want to listen a single word against him.whenever he out earlir all my family member come and tease me for sachin as they know i never listen it and i m too crazy for him as much when he play i never standup fro my seat. So pls don't thinking that i m crazy to any actor of bollywood and tellyworld. I love and crazy to any actor that is not other than late sanjeev kumar. I really appreciate only 4 actors of tellyworld and these are - rajeev khandelwal, gurmeet choudhary, drashti and vivvan. I m also one of the critics for them. So whenever i come as criticised than it does not mean i never like them or compare it.
Again i say sorry to everyone in this forum who r fan of madhubala. I never do it again and pray it also get sucesss as usual their above show.

Edited by gurucrazy - 09 August 2012 at 10:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85 Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

huh, i havent read your post but whats problem in saying u just watch for the actors vivian and drshashti?  im sure your free to state whatever u want on an internet forum

..Umna.. Newbie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i didn't read your post
but it is ok

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index