Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death (Page 5)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol aaj sab RK ke dialogs hi likh rahe hai LOL
all his lines were so TRUE, direct DIL se LOL
i esp. LOVED the last line "ye nafrat nahi aasaan...itna samajh lijiye...aag ka dariya hai, doob ke jaana hai" Clap...this line is giving hint of their future life
Keeda wala line abt Mukund was awesome ROFL...seriously is he stalking the forum? Stern Smile...how does he know we call Muku keeda and makhi ROFL...and even that chemistry line seem to b inspired by forum ROFL
anyways Madhu doesnt hate RK the way he hates her with a passion...but Tanzie dont expect much war b/w RK and Madhu after marriage LOL...the show is not abt nok-jhok of hubby-wife LOL...after marriage Madhu will loose all her spirits and become a kathputli in RK's hands...she will do what RK wants (i read these stuff in articles and also DVD said it in their interview too lol)

because RKs dialogues were too good today.. LOL ha Mukund keeda and chemistry was just too good... ROFL the writers might visit forum... who knows... for feedback...LOL even in articles and fb mukund is called makkhi so maybe they noticed LOL 
Im not expecting any nok jhok infact i have other shows to watch them Tongue but if maddy looses her spirit and becomes kathputli how she will give RK katein ki takkar LOL im waiting for her entry in bollywood..im more interested in that.

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Very Nice analysis dear! The episode was mindblowing. Uff this trishna ki to Angry...But both DVD's acting and dialogues were awesome today Smile

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 09 August 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

the whole epi was just rocking.Thumbs Up..special in every sense of the term..be it in performance ,expressions,dialogues as well as  emotions..truely well balanced...drashti and vivian...just too brilliant...Clapthanks to cvs for their creativity...precap was dreamyDay Dreaming..most awaited rishbala wedding..Dancing

Yes it was certainly... wonderful episode. Clap 4 phero ki unique shaadi LOL
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Really he said that??? So now we'll see his pain...am so interested. I guess he has gone through the suffering that he is giving MB today or may be much more. Ouch MB atleast has Padmini and Shamsher who love her unconditionally but I have doibts that RK even has a single person who stands besides him and cares for himOuch

Brains haiErmm...again my tareefROFL Tanzie u alright naLOL or like Farah am ur latest shikaarROFL

Yes Urvi... he said it. Im also interested to know about his background.. im saying it from so long his past is painful when many were calling him psycho, sadist n what not...  it was in the article that RK doesnt have a good relationship with his father so i assumed it must be his step father then i doubt if he has good relationship with his mother or not.. i really wish Madhu loves him one day despite everything and heals him. and RK becomes his rock when everyone will lave her... 
shikher Shocked chal teri tareef kabhi nehi karungi Angry ROFL valai ka zamana hi nehi hai yaar ROFL

PurpleHorizon

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I have told you so many times that you should make regular posts on this forum. Now,  i will put my views on your post only when you commit for the same. 

.SmokeySilence.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

I have told you so many times that you should make regular posts on this forum. Now,  i will put my views on your post only when you commit for the same. 

Well you should know I feel absolutely honored right now..thank you so much  Hug
I will surely make post whenever I get time.. and see ever since you told me I made more posts for sure LOL Its just the time and since its ramadan... days are even more hectic so I cant but I will keep my promise and make post whenever I can Embarrassed
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
it seems to me that RK is planning on playing with Madhu's emotions. he talked about Madhu caring for his wound. So I think his plan is to make her fall in love with him and than leave her or something like that. Have I gone nuts or does someone agree?

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index