Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death (Page 4)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
the whole epi was just rocking.Thumbs Up..special in every sense of the term..be it in performance ,expressions,dialogues as well as  emotions..truely well balanced...drashti and vivian...just too brilliant...Clapthanks to cvs for their creativity...precap was dreamyDay Dreaming..most awaited rishbala wedding..Dancing

Edited by Drashti13 - 09 August 2012 at 1:15pm

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

thank you tanzie...

today's episode was worth calling a special episode. 

we must give appreciation to the team of mb.  great work bu all .. actors.. directors.. dialogue writers.. creatives.. casting person  and so  on...

very realistic ways shown in this show... total build up for a superstar  agrees to marry a simple girl next door...all circumstances leads to one another..  best dialogues are in the hospital scene  where rk rocked with his performanceClap   drashti is equally gave him support through silent acting depicting shock and helplessness.

don't know about the ratings of this show  but surely we are going to be   mad fans of this showBig smile

Thanks Anji. todays episode was really good and mostly 1 hr episodes or maha episodes are dragged but unlike them it was wonderful episode.. Embarrassed
I specially liked when producers said they have made RK n they can destroy him too. its kind of true because a actor cant remain in the media forever and hold his stardom if they keep throwing tantrums. ICU scene was the best for me and one where RK says in depression eh wont shoot or do anything else until madhu agrees to marry him... junoon junoon... LOL 
DD n VD were both outstanding today...Embarrassed
Im floored with RKs scenes today... soo deep n intense he is. his very dialogues in ICU, he seeing the video of madhu slapping him and also when he was drinking n refused to shoot until madhu comes. 

anji-mira

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldrush

awmsee postClap
loved your analysisClap
yes i agree its wind and fire

we all ready for this game...let the game beginsWink

Thanks a lot dear Big smile yeap, we are all ready to see the game... LOL
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

I loved today's epi and your take on it is great. Love the way you analyse the epi. The RK-MB convo was really good with brilliant dialogues...very filmy but not cliched.
I missed what he said about his childhood...what was it?

RK's dialogues about Mukund-MB chemistry was awesome...audience ke dil ki baat bol di usne.LOL He called Mukund KeedaROFL paaki audience ki bhasha boli 

About Trish...not much comments only that, what she did today was what any weak human would do...blame the other instead of being each other's support in difficult times.

Thank you urvi. He said, "mein bhi insaan hoon, asmaan he nehi tapka LOL baap ke bichad ne ghum kya hota hai mujhe pata hai. i was 12 yrs old when my father died. i wont let you go through that pain. im here to make a deal" 
are ha he called Muku keeda and I was laughing my heart out... mostly when RK is at his evil best i grin like a idiot and my mom was too irritated today ROFL she said ajkal ki baccho ki choice gunde ko pasan kadte hai ROFL she used to like abhay but she calls RK gunda LOL 

Exactly what trish... tujhme brain bohut hai Clap LOL weak people does that all the time. when situation goes out of hands, they blames others, situations, fate etc for supporting difficult times... 
Really he said that??? So now we'll see his pain...am so interested. I guess he has gone through the suffering that he is giving MB today or may be much more. Ouch MB atleast has Padmini and Shamsher who love her unconditionally but I have doibts that RK even has a single person who stands besides him and cares for himOuch

Brains haiErmm...again my tareefROFL Tanzie u alright naLOL or like Farah am ur latest shikaarROFL

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Oh my god !
Its you tanzie ?? Shocked what a pleasant surprise man !! *happy dance*
Now I am going to love this forum Big smile
<<Res>>
Let me read it and I will be back with my comment..

-edited-
Once again I am really happy seeing you hereBig smile
Ok now coming to the point, superb analysis.. RK was at his awesome best today. One thing which I love about him is his honesty. Acha ho ya bura,yeh banda sab kuch bol hi deta hai LOL

My fav is when he called mukund "keeda" ! What the !! ROFL ROFL

Both share a bonding which both are unaware of..they call it kismat kkkonection but it is much more..
And yes you are right here. He is marrying her only to hurt her through out her life. But he doesnt know that he is paying the 40 lakhs for his own tears because he is the only one who will truly break down seeing madhu in any bad situation..

Awesome post tanzie.. Aise posts banate raho ;)
Ok for the last time, I am very happy seeing you here.. LOL LOL

Oh my baby... you are here Shocked Im veryyy verry happy to see you here too... i missed you a lot Hug Hug
yeap, RK was his emotional best today and whatever he told was true. Mukund chemistry with Madhu and keeda was too good.. everyone loved it LOL
He hates her in his own twisted way and he will care her like the same way.. weird, possessive, twisted way but he surely will Embarrassed
I make posts when I have lots of things to say and I have time LOL and todays episode was soo eventful and so many important things happened so I did... and Im also super happy to see you here... do keep coming... Big smile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

i really liked tiodays episode, and i think the dialogue writers have done a really good job.  no botched up shoddy use of language with english thrown in.  sentences are well thought out and meaningful

I liked todays episode too. yes I agree dialogues writers were amazing today and the episode was well written and well executed.
MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
great post..lovely analysis...the epi was rocking.Clap.every scene was just fab today...drashti ang vivian were just amazing..superlative  performance by both of them..kudos and well doneThumbs Up ..precap was dreamy..Day Dreaming

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index