Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death (Page 3)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeDylove

well said tanzieClapClap really today's episode i love all dialogs of Rk and when he pause TV on madhu and cover her face with his hand their r so much emotions going in him..Tongue and when bittu want to ride on madhu but seem like only rk have authority to hurt madhu and no one can mess with her..Embarrassed  i really want that one day rk teach trishna good  lessonLOL

i love most the line when he said mashu and mukund ka relation cool cool thaLOL i really love his style to describe his fate..and his all action..i saw fear in madhu eyes when he is with her in hospital..when she saw him the first thing she remembered her slap...

in sort today i enjoy whole episodeClap

Thank you Chanu Tongue 
Yes, todays most scenes, situations and dialogues were amazing. RK wont let anyone Madhu hurt her. He will hurt her, love her, get obsessed with her but its gonna be only HIM and MADHU. noone else in between. 

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

DVD acted beautifully today...I just loved the ICU scene..so intense...when he said abt their chemistry I was like did he actually say thatShocked...RK's dad has become a mystery by now...if he is dead then who is the the person entering the show ??is he Rishabh's step father or he'll come in Rishabh's flashbacks or was he just lying as usual(I hope he was not this time)
my fav dialog was "mohabbat toh tumse kabhi kii nahi par tootke nafrat karne ko tum hi ne majboor kiya hai"Day Dreaming

Yes, DVD were too good today. chemistry wala dialogue was too good.. i was laughing and my mom was like, your gunda hero is taking advantage of madhu and you are laughing... ajkal ke baccho ki choice ROFL previously she used to call him 'your abhay" now she calls him "your gunda" LOL
I think he is RKs step father. its very much possible RKs mother remarried and his step dad wasnt really nice to him. maybe for this reason he is so cruel at times. he surely has a dark past...
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Nice post dear, Amazing epi n amazing dialogue of Rk loved the chemistry dialogue n destiny part thing very well excuted n impactful, Rk has heart but very deep down Madhu hv to drown in this aag ka dariya to bring the heart out n give it another life...

Thanks dear. Agree, very well executed episode  and well written Clap Madhu has already went deep inside not she has to bring the actual Risabh out of the mess and im sure its going to be a very long process...
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thank you tanzie...

today's episode was worth calling a special episode. 

we must give appreciation to the team of mb.  great work bu all .. actors.. directors.. dialogue writers.. creatives.. casting person  and so  on...

very realistic ways shown in this show... total build up for a superstar  agrees to marry a simple girl next door...all circumstances leads to one another..  best dialogues are in the hospital scene  where rk rocked with his performanceClap   drashti is equally gave him support through silent acting depicting shock and helplessness.

don't know about the ratings of this show  but surely we are going to be   mad fans of this showBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

goldrush IF-Dazzler
goldrush
goldrush

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
awmsee postClap
loved your analysisClap
yes i agree its wind and fire

we all ready for this game...let the game beginsWink

.SmokeySilence.

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Oh my god !
Its you tanzie ?? Shocked what a pleasant surprise man !! *happy dance*
Now I am going to love this forum Big smile
<<Res>>
Let me read it and I will be back with my comment..

-edited-
Once again I am really happy seeing you hereBig smile
Ok now coming to the point, superb analysis.. RK was at his awesome best today. One thing which I love about him is his honesty. Acha ho ya bura,yeh banda sab kuch bol hi deta hai LOL

My fav is when he called mukund "keeda" ! What the !! ROFL ROFL

Both share a bonding which both are unaware of..they call it kismat kkkonection but it is much more..
And yes you are right here. He is marrying her only to hurt her through out her life. But he doesnt know that he is paying the 40 lakhs for his own tears because he is the only one who will truly break down seeing madhu in any bad situation..

Awesome post tanzie.. Aise posts banate raho ;)
Ok for the last time, I am very happy seeing you here.. LOL LOL

Edited by -Chinky- - 09 August 2012 at 1:20pm

.SmokeySilence.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i really liked tiodays episode, and i think the dialogue writers have done a really good job.  no botched up shoddy use of language with english thrown in.  sentences are well thought out and meaningful

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

I loved today's epi and your take on it is great. Love the way you analyse the epi. The RK-MB convo was really good with brilliant dialogues...very filmy but not cliched.
I missed what he said about his childhood...what was it?

RK's dialogues about Mukund-MB chemistry was awesome...audience ke dil ki baat bol di usne.LOL He called Mukund KeedaROFL paaki audience ki bhasha boli 

About Trish...not much comments only that, what she did today was what any weak human would do...blame the other instead of being each other's support in difficult times.

Thank you urvi. He said, "mein bhi insaan hoon, asmaan he nehi tapka LOL baap ke bichad ne ghum kya hota hai mujhe pata hai. i was 12 yrs old when my father died. i wont let you go through that pain. im here to make a deal" 
are ha he called Muku keeda and I was laughing my heart out... mostly when RK is at his evil best i grin like a idiot and my mom was too irritated today ROFL she said ajkal ki baccho ki choice gunde ko pasan kadte hai ROFL she used to like abhay but she calls RK gunda LOL 

Exactly what trish... tujhme brain bohut hai Clap LOL weak people does that all the time. when situation goes out of hands, they blames others, situations, fate etc for supporting difficult times... 

PurpleHorizon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index