Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death (Page 2)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
DVD acted beautifully today...I just loved the ICU scene..so intense...when he said abt their chemistry I was like did he actually say thatShocked...RK's dad has become a mystery by now...if he is dead then who is the the person entering the show ??is he Rishabh's step father or he'll come in Rishabh's flashbacks or was he just lying as usual(I hope he was not this time)
my fav dialog was "mohabbat toh tumse kabhi kii nahi par tootke nafrat karne ko tum hi ne majboor kiya hai"Day Dreaming

Edited by luvremix - 09 August 2012 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbala.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Great coments...Nice

RK has a bad past and only Madhu can help... Ganpati baba is bringing them together...WinkWinkWink

Nice,,. God is sending Madhu to save RK...

Thank you. I hope she will be able to save him Embarrassed
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Nice post dear, Amazing epi n amazing dialogue of Rk loved the chemistry dialogue n destiny part thing very well excuted n impactful, Rk has heart but very deep down Madhu hv to drown in this aag ka dariya to bring the heart out n give it another life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
res tanzie <3
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I loved today's epi and your take on it is great. Love the way you analyse the epi. The RK-MB convo was really good with brilliant dialogues...very filmy but not cliched.
I missed what he said about his childhood...what was it?

RK's dialogues about Mukund-MB chemistry was awesome...audience ke dil ki baat bol di usne.LOL He called Mukund KeedaROFL paaki audience ki bhasha boli 

About Trish...not much comments only that, what she did today was what any weak human would do...blame the other instead of being each other's support in difficult times.

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 09 August 2012 at 11:17am

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Loved the episode. Each scene was fab tonight. THis could be called a special episode.

Lovely post, Tanzie. (not sure about your name)
Thanks Shahi and u said my name right Embarrassed

Ya RK is spot on about Madhu/Mukund chemistry. Maybve CV's are stalking the forum.LOL That line was just so apt LOL

RK has ended their journey. And Madhu again started. These two won't be able to be away from each other.

"Pyaar ya nafrat agar had se age ho jate hai to pagalpan ban jate hai" - Loved this dialogue. Already his hatred has become his obsession. I loved this dialougue too infact the entire ICU scene was very intense

I was surprised when he said he lost his father. So articles mentioning about his father, does that mean Raza Murad as RK's father is coming as only flashbacks of RK???? Tonight we had a glimpse of RK's life in those few words of his. I think he is RKs step father. probably his mother remarried after RKs fathers death..very much possible na. and in article it was also written that RK doesnt have a good relationship with his dad so dont think its flashbak.

What Trishna said was in a away truth. Madhu has brought this thoofan into their life. Though her intentions was right, to whom she has done all this was the first person who ran away from everything. But me too didn't like when she was thinking about her career at this time. Also it seems she has even gone for shooting that day. I agree with you that trish thinking bout career was too selfish but going to shooting wasnt. see in reality, everything isnt in your hands. shoot wont stop for trishna but if she wants to earn her bread n butter she has to attend it no matter what... bcoz world is cruel.. 

The caring and strong side they have shown of Trishna these past few days has gone into thin air. But these scenes and situations was important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty and responsible to make that kind of a decision. 

Just a thought

DD said Madhu would be a puppet of RK. So I think first condition to her might be to break all relations with her family. Because this will hurt Madhu the most. And Madhu's family might not even know it was Madhu who got money. RK might arrange it in a way they think it came from film fraternity. RK might not even let her care for Shamshu or see him again in hospital. Madhu is accepting the marriage, but she doesn't know or imagine what could be the conditions of RK.
So Madhu's family is going to hate her when she marries her and might disown her. Yes it might happen that RKs 1st step will be keeping her away from family because his intentions are to hurt her.. it would be too bad because she will be very lonely then... lets see..

-brokensoul-anji-mira

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzu3008

Very well said. Awesome post. I feel that Madhu knows that to some extent she is responsible 4 whatever is happening thats y she is ready 2 sacrifice herself. Now the asli maza wil start. Waiting 2 see their clashes.

Thank you so much Embarrassed Madhu knows for sure because even in ICU she said, Shammu is paying the price of accepting Madhubala as his daughter. Madhus intentions weren't wront but right now, nothing is in Madhus favor.. yes real fun begins when Madhu becomes Mrs. RK LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Nice post Tanzie...Abt RK yes...he has some dark past which has made him wht he is 2day...N MB ...poor soul...Felt bad 4 her...Trishna...No comments...yes MB brought tht...4 Muku who was spineless...bt this time thy have 2 be 2gthr as a family...Nt playing this blame game...Angry...Le RK Ko bhi pata hai tht Mamu me chem nahi hai...LOL...His dialogues r superb...

Vivian n Drashti were outstanding...Hats off 2 them

Thanks Vidu. I always say RK has a dark part which made him what he is today. Trishna was right to be honest but i liked her more in last few episodes when she was acting as the rock of the family. RKs dialogues were superb and RishBala were outstanding... Clap

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index