Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death - Page 4

MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great post..lovely analysis...the epi was rocking.πŸ‘.every scene was just fab today...drashti ang vivian were just amazing..superlative  performance by both of them..kudos and well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ ..precap was dreamy..😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol aaj sab RK ke dialogs hi likh rahe hai πŸ˜†

all his lines were so TRUE, direct DIL se πŸ˜†
i esp. LOVED the last line "ye nafrat nahi aasaan...itna samajh lijiye...aag ka dariya hai, doob ke jaana hai" πŸ‘...this line is giving hint of their future life
Keeda wala line abt Mukund was awesome 🀣...seriously is he stalking the forum? 😳...how does he know we call Muku keeda and makhi 🀣...and even that chemistry line seem to b inspired by forum 🀣
anyways Madhu doesnt hate RK the way he hates her with a passion...but Tanzie dont expect much war b/w RK and Madhu after marriage πŸ˜†...the show is not abt nok-jhok of hubby-wife πŸ˜†...after marriage Madhu will loose all her spirits and become a kathputli in RK's hands...she will do what RK wants (i read these stuff in articles and also DVD said it in their interview too lol)

because RKs dialogues were too good today.. πŸ˜† ha Mukund keeda and chemistry was just too good... πŸ€£ the writers might visit forum... who knows... for feedback...πŸ˜† even in articles and fb mukund is called makkhi so maybe they noticed πŸ˜† 
Im not expecting any nok jhok infact i have other shows to watch them πŸ˜› but if maddy looses her spirit and becomes kathputli how she will give RK katein ki takkar πŸ˜† im waiting for her entry in bollywood..im more interested in that.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice analysis dear! The episode was mindblowing. Uff this trishna ki to πŸ˜‘...But both DVD's acting and dialogues were awesome today πŸ˜ŠEdited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Drashti13

the whole epi was just rocking.πŸ‘πŸΌ..special in every sense of the term..be it in performance ,expressions,dialogues as well as  emotions..truely well balanced...drashti and vivian...just too brilliant...πŸ‘thanks to cvs for their creativity...precap was dreamy😍..most awaited rishbala wedding..

Yes it was certainly... wonderful episode. πŸ‘ 4 phero ki unique shaadi πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Really he said that??? So now we'll see his pain...am so interested. I guess he has gone through the suffering that he is giving MB today or may be much more.  MB atleast has Padmini and Shamsher who love her unconditionally but I have doibts that RK even has a single person who stands besides him and cares for him

Brains haiπŸ€”...again my tareef🀣 Tanzie u alright naπŸ˜† or like Farah am ur latest shikaar🀣

Yes Urvi... he said it. Im also interested to know about his background.. im saying it from so long his past is painful when many were calling him psycho, sadist n what not...  it was in the article that RK doesnt have a good relationship with his father so i assumed it must be his step father then i doubt if he has good relationship with his mother or not.. i really wish Madhu loves him one day despite everything and heals him. and RK becomes his rock when everyone will lave her... 
shikher πŸ˜² chal teri tareef kabhi nehi karungi πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ valai ka zamana hi nehi hai yaar πŸ€£
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I have told you so many times that you should make regular posts on this forum. Now,  i will put my views on your post only when you commit for the same. 
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

because RKs dialogues were too good today.. πŸ˜† ha Mukund keeda and chemistry was just too good... πŸ€£ the writers might visit forum... who knows... for feedback...πŸ˜† even in articles and fb mukund is called makkhi so maybe they noticed πŸ˜† 
Im not expecting any nok jhok infact i have other shows to watch them πŸ˜› but if maddy looses her spirit and becomes kathputli how she will give RK katein ki takkar πŸ˜† im waiting for her entry in bollywood..im more interested in that.

lol i hope Mukund is out now πŸ˜†
i know ur OTHER show on nok-khok ROFL...and i seriously bored of that show Stern Smile...ek hi cheez repeat kiye ja rahe hai πŸ₯±
lol there is no takkar, u will b disappointed if u r waiting for that πŸ˜†...her entry in bollywood will also b a forced one but yea she will b kathputli bcoz that was the previous name of the show πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

I have told you so many times that you should make regular posts on this forum. Now,  i will put my views on your post only when you commit for the same. 

Well you should know I feel absolutely honored right now..thank you so much  πŸ€—
I will surely make post whenever I get time.. and see ever since you told me I made more posts for sure πŸ˜† Its just the time and since its ramadan... days are even more hectic so I cant but I will keep my promise and make post whenever I can πŸ˜³
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it seems to me that RK is planning on playing with Madhu's emotions. he talked about Madhu caring for his wound. So I think his plan is to make her fall in love with him and than leave her or something like that. Have I gone nuts or does someone agree?
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, I loved the dialogue...