India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mrs Madhubala Risabh Kundra - beautiful death

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
" Your and Mukunds chemistry wasn't working... Aag to tab lagti hai jab tum aur mein amne samne hote hai" -  Ah RK is soo right Cool ROFL

Madhu slapped RK on his face but touched his raw nerves. it has no ordinary impact on him as he is drowning himself in alcohol and thinking about nothing but his Madhubala ahaan. Its not just about his hatred anymore. madhu has hit his ego (again!), his stardom (again!) and his honor... well he had it coming !!

"Pyaar ya nafrat agar had se age ho jate hai to pagalpan ban jate hai" - another superb dialogue by RK today Clap So true, his hatred has turned into obsession and 1day the obsession will turn into love.  RishBala hospital convo was amazing. so true, destiny doesnt want them to be apart and there's no way RK can simply let Madhu stay apart from him anymore. doesnt matter what the reason. He is actually putting his career in stake but all he cares is Madhubala. he is beside himself when it comes to Madhu and today it was so visible...  He is seen looking lost, drown in hatred, myriad of emotions and trying to drain them all in a glass of alcohol... the scene was outstanding...

Both madhu and Risabh have a tendency to play with fire, thats why chale ate hai ek dushre se ladne kabhi bhi LOL  Unki lakeer bhi tede jo hai unki tarah LOL I said it one RK will be Madhus pain and he too will be her medicine.. even their take of undying hatred or obsession is planted on their skin... RK said it, "Akhir Mrs. Rk banna ek haseen maut hi to hai" ... yes he might kill Madhus honor everyday to humiliate and make her life hell but if any1 else ever try to do it he will probably kill him and somehow one day Madhus pain will be his pain...

Im happy finally we got to know one fact about RKs family. I have been saying for so long that RK must have a dark or painful past and there must be reason which made him like this but today he said it, "Im also human, asman se to nehi tapka" he lost his father around 12 so the actor who is going to be introduced as RKs father is probably his step one or a father figure. RK has surely seen reality of the world and he in his own twisted way is saving Madhu. though it will lead to much bigger destruction. When Trishna was blaming Madhu for everything I felt bad for Madhu but it was bitter truth. Though Madhu is not be blamed but still the course of actions happened because of her. and I felt one day Madhu will be totally disconnected from her family and then only RK will be beside her. 

P.S: What I didnt like is Trishna thinking about her career when Shammu is almost dying Wacko and my happy to hear my most fav dialogue: 

"Ek Aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai.." and Madhu is ready to jump in the pool of fire... Let the game of fire and wind begin... 

*Fire and wind because they evoke each other only to increase the rage of fire again...Smile

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 09 August 2012 at 10:14am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarkrazzy4ubabi01nikis21MAK222angeljyotiwala66pringle6mahi4everChamak-ChalloNiharikaNeha777tara.singhaniastressrelief-Firebolt-malleelatekateHessa85Nav2010goldrushchange12-Chinky-AshleyAngelenaCourageous_Leomanidreadingworms.priyachandgennyMForeverForUKissTheSky-BreakingDown-TeDylovedesaitISADORADark_Chocolatedreamyjennice--peehu--SunsetglowSahSahrahmona_paksweChocoSoulBasiliskRolzzPurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Maria-caprifairy_talesEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..leverneArnav90TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillianji-mira-chrys-itsRitziMR.KooL

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yes RK you do have a heart but it's rusted at the moment and u need someone to oil it up ... So he lost his dad n there is suppose to be a dad can that be his step dad who has treated him like a mess ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.gennyM-brokensoul-anji-mira

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Great coments...Nice

RK has a bad past and only Madhu can help... Ganpati baba is bringing them together...WinkWinkWink

Nice,,. God is sending Madhu to save RK...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-Maria-capri

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Loved the episode. Each scene was fab tonight. THis could be called a special episode.

Lovely post, Tanzie. (not sure about your name)

Ya RK is spot on about Madhu/Mukund chemistry. Maybve CV's are stalking the forum.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

RK has ended their journey. And Madhu again started. These two won't be able to be away from each other.

"Pyaar ya nafrat agar had se age ho jate hai to pagalpan ban jate hai" - Loved this dialogue. Already his hatred has become his obsession. 

I was surprised when he said he lost his father. So articles mentioning about his father, does that mean Raza Murad as RK's father is coming as only flashbacks of RK???? Tonight we had a glimpse of RK's life in those few words of his.

What Trishna said was in a away truth. Madhu has brought this thoofan into their life. Though her intentions was right, to whom she has done all this was the first person who ran away from everything. But me too didn't like when she was thinking about her career at this time. Also it seems she has even gone for shooting that day.

The caring and strong side they have shown of Trishna these past few days has gone into thin air. But these scenes and situations was important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty and responsible to make that kind of a decision.

Just a thought

DD said Madhu would be a puppet of RK. So I think first condition to her might be to break all relations with her family. Because this will hurt Madhu the most. And Madhu's family might not even know it was Madhu who got money. RK might arrange it in a way they think it came from film fraternity. RK might not even let her care for Shamshu or see him again in hospital. Madhu is accepting the marriage, but she doesn't know or imagine what could be the conditions of RK.
So Madhu's family is going to hate her when she marries her and might disown her.

.SmokeySilence.latekateMaria-caprianji-mira

farzu3008 Goldie
farzu3008
farzu3008

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Very well said. Awesome post. I feel that Madhu knows that to some extent she is responsible 4 whatever is happening thats y she is ready 2 sacrifice herself. Now the asli maza wil start. Waiting 2 see their clashes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Nice post Tanzie...Abt RK yes...he has some dark past which has made him wht he is 2day...N MB ...poor soul...Felt bad 4 her...Trishna...No comments...yes MB brought tht...4 Muku who was spineless...bt this time thy have 2 be 2gthr as a family...Nt playing this blame game...Angry...Le RK Ko bhi pata hai tht Mamu me chem nahi hai...LOL...His dialogues r superb...

Vivian n Drashti were outstanding...Hats off 2 them

.SmokeySilence.stressrelief-brokensoul-Maria-capri

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

Yes RK you do have a heart but it's rusted at the moment and u need someone to oil it up ... So he lost his dad n there is suppose to be a dad can that be his step dad who has treated him like a mess ...

Yeap exactly.. the veins of his heart seemed freeze and someone is needed to warm it up again Embarrassed I agree with you Raja Murad might be his step dad and dont think he treated him well.. even in the article it was written he hasnt got a good relationship with RK. I actually have many other guesses about his family now i will keep them in rest now and analysis once his father comes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah-brokensoul-

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
well said tanzieClapClap really today's episode i love all dialogs of Rk and when he pause TV on madhu and cover her face with his hand their r so much emotions going in him..Tongue and when bittu want to ride on madhu but seem like only rk have authority to hurt madhu and no one can mess with her..Embarrassed  i really want that one day rk teach trishna good  lessonLOL

i love most the line when he said mashu and mukund ka relation cool cool thaLOL i really love his style to describe his fate..and his all action..i saw fear in madhu eyes when he is with her in hospital..when she saw him the first thing she remembered her slap...

in sort today i enjoy whole episodeClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-Maria-capri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index