Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Kudos To Foram

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
omg she just stole my heart today
her love for aniket was shown today...though is tough towards aniket but from the very beginning it is known that she love her brother very much...she can't see him in pain...and she proved it today...seeing her brother being all alone today at a stage she was the one to took stand for him...she not only went against her mother but also followed the rituals...she tried to control herself a lot but her love for aniket broke her...kudos to foram...she rock...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kamrit45BlacksexyspicyMili27A2ZVictoryMadhura2105-Chandramukhi-

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i too was thinking she needed some appreciation in this forumStar as constantly they were being referred to evil twins. she is straight forward but has her own way of thinking.she was shown rude to aniket in the beginningAngry and that was explained as was out of insecurity that he was getting more love from parentsBig smile.since then i liked her.she was supporting Sanyukta and she also made it clear that it was not for Shashwat.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamrit45-Chandramukhi-..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

i too was thinking she needed some appreciation in this forumStar as constantly they were being referred to evil twins. she is straight forward but has her own way of thinking.she was shown rude to aniket in the beginningAngry and that was explained as was out of insecurity that he was getting more love from parentsBig smile.since then i liked her.she was supporting Sanyukta and she also made it clear that it was not for Shashwat.Clap

so true
if we blame her for her mistakes then she should also be praised for her good deeds too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avin

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I never thought of Foram as bad of as compared to Shashwat... Embarrassed She is a little too straightforward so her words can hurt people at times, but unlike Shashwat she is not a coward, nor does she harbor a manipulative tongue like him Angry Tongue ... Foram does not sugar her words to straightly explain aniket his faults, unlike shashwat who only uses him according to his benefit! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-..Roopal..

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thank God she defected to the gud side in the nick of time. . .  i just hope that "Saswat"  lol doe sno drag her down again. . 
ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i just love her 2daii after wqtching 2daii epi she stand for her lovely brother aww so sweetEmbarrassed 
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Yup... foram is a very loving person indeed... and loves her brothers too much she just doenst express her emotions...
love her
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Seriously Phoram stole my heart too ...
Its good to see her in this avtaar, after all Aniket is so jaanuable how can anyone hate him yaar EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Finally, Phoram behaved liked true sister ClapClap

and shaswat ki tay tay phisss ho gayi DancingDancingPartyParty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index