India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NK was HILARIOUS Today!!Khushi Get Advice off Bua

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Just awesome .. A bit of dadi Drama and now realises that he doesn't use MALIK as his surname  .. Arshi Talking/Flirting.. Anjali and Arnav bonding .. Akash and payal getting back on track .. Akki talking to Arnav .. Payal and Khushi talking and Anji still sneaking around taking weird phone calls !!

Today's episode Just had everything!! Thank You CV'S !! The Best episode !! Awesome !!EmbarrassedLOL

Both Anjali and Arnav agree to move forward and not live in the past .. so maybe she will tell him to forget what Shyam did and Move forward .. :| ..

Ahh The SIBLING BOND !!! Thank you thank you for this .. !! Embarrassed Love that Payal is supporting her and letting her know that she didn't mean it !! I love Payal More for making Khushi realise a little bit more on how Arnav stood up for her and khushi understanding that he has never do that before.. hayee .. ! Oh and the Suhaag raat Talk LOLLOL Poor khushi soo scared .. and Payal has no clue what is going on in her little sister's mind .. Khushi Im glad your Talking to her about this .. Instead of Buaji .. LOL.. Imagine if she asked Buaji .. My days Buaji will go into detail about her SR .. ahah .. !!

Arshi Both laughing .. Too cute yaar .. !! Embarrassed her telling him that she has never seen him laugh like this .. and him telling her that he has never broken the bed like this .. ahaah .. !! and khushi's dialogue on how she saw him without any clothes on .. the look on his face priceless .. ahaa ..

NK is JUST Hilarious .. OMG dadi Your really Scary .. and then she is like when adults talk chotte don't speak .. and Him saying im not Chotte .. Im not Chotte .. Im NK .. and chote ki beach mein khab bola .. Dehil doen't have a beach but mumbai has a beach .. !! LOLLOL  Freaking Love NK .. made me laugh too much when he was Unknowingly winding Dadi up .. ROFLROFL

Is it me or Has Arnav Told the Family that he Is planning to re marry khushi and surprise her ..
Or The thing in the Bag was all Wedding Stuff .. So he does all the rasam's privately .. So he will put mehndi on her .. haldi .. ect .. :| .. and does saat phere at the poolside .. ? .. *random rubbish* .. Or is he planning a Honeymoon .. LOL I swear he likes to see her shy and worried .. aha ..

That is the twist .. that never has happened .. na .. Suhaag raat 1st and Marriage last !! .. Rista Wahi Soch nayi .. Wink ehh we all know SR won't happen that easily ..

Was akash Hinting that Maybe a Little ASR/khushi  was coming lool .. they way he was saying .. ' anything special' and 'anything we should know'.. LOL 

aww khushi is soo innocent .. !! Why were you scared jiji .. ? aww bless her .. Embarrassed

Can't wait for tomorrow .. It might Kick off and Dadi may go on her Hate spree .. :|

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT !! .. thank you CV'S .. Clap

The reason why khushi is wearing alot of pink these days  are because ..
Brighter pinks are youthful, fun, and exciting, while vibrant pinks have the same high energy as red; they are sensual and passionate without being too aggressive. Toning down the passion of red with the purity of white results in the softer pinks that are associated with romance and the blush of a young woman's cheeks. It's not surprising that when giving or receiving flowers, pink blossoms are a favorite. Pink is the color of happiness and is sometimes seen as lighthearted. For women who are often overworked and overburdened, an attraction to pink may speak of a desire for the more carefree days of childhood...
  • Bright pinks, like the color red, stimulate energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate. They also encourage action and confidence.
     (not my words) .. LOL dunno why i included that in .. ehh .. but it does describe khushi these days .. LOL ..

• Edited by .._sonii_.. - 09 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartleezarithuparnagem_14ligidharishi_chhalsoniavipkknd37madarfanSajimokjasminsandrilaShyJimohit_rockstardeeptha93shreenishkala74s0n00smiSumaiya27ArshimaddyArchu61tinkerbelIF_RocksThrishdarshi28sanyukta90-Risha-nirbasitoAvi64xoxo_BaruNiallPRUMrparashBarunz4everannieKpeachpiesubiamantv_watcheraarrsshhiiganga16trlazylad8-FauZisweet-fairy-Smiles-fly_dogsneaky-ajDalmuthuyaPreets19kalo_meghipkknd_hazelshagun05Arshig8vijji12samanthanaBewakoofxMidnightStarx1yyy2krish3Raadhiyaaa--BSI-FaNaTic--chandana.sSidda8--sumana13--KaranShilpa:)ShiningStar18SaRun.baRunmYlove21Veena..LyssaPiepinky89-ElmoFuj-pieryrose.SobtiLicious..ProperPatolanoclapspleaseasrcrazeArshi.Sugi.IPKrimaNestleToulousepolly_mkprincessunaraFazila~Starktastic

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
    xMidnightStarx
    xMidnightStarx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
    ROFL
    Haha, summarized everything! Fantastic and hilarious episode today!!
    Arnav is planning something for sure, so Khushi is in for a surprise! Loved seeing all the sibling scenes, nicely played out episode! Nothing to say about Dadi, her presence is just awkward :/ 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi-FarwiiDobaara---sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.pieryrose

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
    gowri1712
    gowri1712

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
    I was like OMG when did that happen? , when Khushi said that dialogue
    but loved the epi
    Check out this post too
    1+2+3+4+5 tracks at a time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.
    .x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

ROFL
    Arnav is planning something for sure, so Khushi is in for a surprise! Loved seeing all the sibling scenes, nicely played out episode! Nothing to say about Dadi, her presence is just awkward :/ 

yep !! ahah .. I think i could have added a lot more .. But im tired ahah ..
    Totally .. !! Dadi has a raaz .. that she was once married to Amitabh bachchan !! aha .. 

lazylad8-FauZi--sumana13--xMidnightStarx

.x-bumblebee-x.
    .x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by luvbarunsanaya6

I was like OMG when did that happen? , when Khushi said that dialogue
    but loved the epi
    Check out this post too
    1+2+3+4+5 tracks at a time

LOL it was funny .. even arnav was confused and turned on a bit .. :P .. !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi--sumana13--

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
    xMidnightStarx
    xMidnightStarx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

ROFL

yep !! ahah .. I think i could have added a lot more .. But im tired ahah ..
    Totally .. !! Dadi has a raaz .. that she was once married to Amitabh bachchan !! aha .. 

Same here, very tired! 
    LOOL! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.

-Risha- Goldie
    -Risha-
    -Risha-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
    Res

*edit*

Awesome post and awesome episode today! The moment I saw Khushi go upstairs with that dreamy smile I just knew she was going to thank Arnav and she did it in her own sweet Khushi way! Aww <3. Plus, 'humne aap ko bina kapron ke daikh liya' LOL. I'm sure Arnav's mind went into gutter mode lolll. Waise whoever that was, that baby was cute. <3. BTW, did you notice that when they are lying on that broken bed, you can actually see the baby d*ck in the photo when it's in Khushi's hand. It's not even blurred out. Hahahha

Hahahaha I loveeed how Arnav trapped Khushi in her own words about the whole Suhaag raat thing. Lol, completely like ArHi to do things backwards. But I'm sure nothing's actually gonna happen. It may begin but wont happen. This time it might actually be the Indore deal that interrupts :/. Wondering what's in that suitcase tho. Loving how Arnav's teasing Khushi about it making her all nervous. And Khushi's not disappointing him, she's all tension! I bet he teases her all day and they extend it till Monday or Tuesday :/

Happy that everything is moving forward. Akash, Payal, Anjali all seem good. LOVED NK today <3. Glad atleast he's not so petrified of dadi k bolti hi bannd ho jaye. He actually told her you're so scaryLOL. Perfect, happy, joyful episode today.

Precap: I bet she'll end up hating Khushi even more. Grrr...

Love!!

Edited by Risha.J - 09 August 2012 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sueclazylad8-FauZi--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.Simi1711

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
    -Smiles-
    -Smiles-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
    Hahaha :D Today's episode was awesome and hilarious! Great post and good summary! Thumbs Up

lazylad8-FauZi--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top