Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 9)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Clapcant agree more with ur title...exactly wat i wanna say...
awesome post as usual dear...well written!!!!!!
about epi. cant talk man...just now became conscious ...
yesterday couldn't control myself & ended with making 3 posts...LOL\

thanks :))) can i read them tomorrow plz... im so tired now... its mid night...

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by jessicad

Fuzzz! Hug

Jesss... ...Hug im glad to see u...n i can see what bought u here...lol...LOL

Yesterday's episode had me hyperventilating and laughin and choking with laughter cos I was hyperventilating and laughin. You get what I mean? LOL 

I know what u mean...lol Wink

Right from the very first moment, I was completely enjoying the episode! Your post as usual brought out all the finer aspects of the episode and I loved it <3
I was nodding my head ferociously when you said his Kya hua is going to be the death of all of us. Actually one day ArHi are gonna be the death of all of us!  Blushing

hahaha n the way he says Khushi n she Arnavji...me faints...LOL

Okay, let me start off by saying that I love now that Arnav is tryna win Khushi back the way he did before- Simple flirting Embarrassed CV's tok so long to understand what we love, but they finally brought it in. So Hats off to them and Kudos! Star

Ya sabar ka phal n all...n bashing n all lol... thanks cvs... hahahahah Wink

I've been enjoying every moment right since when my Arnie boy started to defend Khushi and put down Dadi. Oh how I love it Big smile 

Day Dreaming

Arnav loves Khushi. Khushi loves Arnav, and they both show it so well! Him giving her all the access to freedom and to himself clearly proves that.  When she flung her arms around him- MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF YESTERDAY!Embarrassed
You know I absolutely adore hugs from behind? They make me go all cozy cooo <3
His smirking at her and winking, everyone of the small lil things that make Khushi's heart go all a flutter! Blushing

Its so sweet...it was worth the wait...Embarrassed

When they broke the bed- HAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a maniac!ROFL 
My mom thought I'd lost it! ROFL. that was soo funny! The funniest thing ever on IPK, and when they broke out laughin, it was so genuine and pure! Clear laughter between the two of them. Happy as ever in their haven.Embarrassed

N im glad no one came knocking on the door...LOL

Arnav sure knows how to make Khushi's heart go dhak dhak, and make our hearts go dhak dhak in the process! 

Silly LOL

Suhaag Raaat! Whooppp!! Big smile
I'm super super sure they're gonna remarry, but I have a horrible feeling looming over me that dadi will get to know that their marriage was incomplete, and she may create some new tension awaiting them.Stern Smile

I know...its too good to be true...i was discussing this with lazylad8 n she said Hes ASR... he will complete his deal...so lets see...Confused

I don't wanna talk about dadi and poojali. Poojali's getting more and more scary by the day though. She's actually scaring me with all the secrets. 

Shes acting funny...Angry

Loved my ArHi today, and love you too Fuzz!Heart
Embarrassed

I'm so content making a huge reply under your post today even if its late!
Embarrassed
Love u tooo ooo... its a pleasure to read ur post...Hug thanks...Embarrassed

ARHI GOT ME HERE! AND guilt too of not commenting on your post for sooo long!! :P
Actually been too busy Fuzz. Exams and studies.. you know how it is.
But my one true form of stress breaking- Write an OS. lol.
I'm planning on writing another one now lol just last week I wrote and now one more haha! :P
Ooo so many people thinkk ASR is gonna complete the deal, but I'm gonna put all that aside and say- Um maybe his plan will backfire!
Dont stare at me like Im mad now!
*Ducks chappals* :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Fuzzz! Hug

Jesss... ...Hug im glad to see u...n i can see what bought u here...lol...LOL

Yesterday's episode had me hyperventilating and laughin and choking with laughter cos I was hyperventilating and laughin. You get what I mean? LOL 

I know what u mean...lol Wink

Right from the very first moment, I was completely enjoying the episode! Your post as usual brought out all the finer aspects of the episode and I loved it <3
I was nodding my head ferociously when you said his Kya hua is going to be the death of all of us. Actually one day ArHi are gonna be the death of all of us!  Blushing

hahaha n the way he says Khushi n she Arnavji...me faints...LOL

Okay, let me start off by saying that I love now that Arnav is tryna win Khushi back the way he did before- Simple flirting Embarrassed CV's tok so long to understand what we love, but they finally brought it in. So Hats off to them and Kudos! Star

Ya sabar ka phal n all...n bashing n all lol... thanks cvs... hahahahah Wink

I've been enjoying every moment right since when my Arnie boy started to defend Khushi and put down Dadi. Oh how I love it Big smile 

Day Dreaming

Arnav loves Khushi. Khushi loves Arnav, and they both show it so well! Him giving her all the access to freedom and to himself clearly proves that.  When she flung her arms around him- MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF YESTERDAY!Embarrassed
You know I absolutely adore hugs from behind? They make me go all cozy cooo <3
His smirking at her and winking, everyone of the small lil things that make Khushi's heart go all a flutter! Blushing

Its so sweet...it was worth the wait...Embarrassed

When they broke the bed- HAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a maniac!ROFL 
My mom thought I'd lost it! ROFL. that was soo funny! The funniest thing ever on IPK, and when they broke out laughin, it was so genuine and pure! Clear laughter between the two of them. Happy as ever in their haven.Embarrassed

N im glad no one came knocking on the door...LOL

Arnav sure knows how to make Khushi's heart go dhak dhak, and make our hearts go dhak dhak in the process! 

Silly LOL

Suhaag Raaat! Whooppp!! Big smile
I'm super super sure they're gonna remarry, but I have a horrible feeling looming over me that dadi will get to know that their marriage was incomplete, and she may create some new tension awaiting them.Stern Smile

I know...its too good to be true...i was discussing this with lazylad8 n she said Hes ASR... he will complete his deal...so lets see...Confused

I don't wanna talk about dadi and poojali. Poojali's getting more and more scary by the day though. She's actually scaring me with all the secrets. 

Shes acting funny...Angry

Loved my ArHi today, and love you too Fuzz!Heart
Embarrassed

I'm so content making a huge reply under your post today even if its late!
Embarrassed
Love u tooo ooo... its a pleasure to read ur post...Hug thanks...Embarrassed

ARHI GOT ME HERE! AND guilt too of not commenting on your post for sooo long!! :P
Actually been too busy Fuzz. Exams and studies.. you know how it is.
But my one true form of stress breaking- Write an OS. lol.

All work n no play makes jess a dull girl hehehe... ill read all ur os after 10 days...Wink

I'm planning on writing another one now lol just last week I wrote and now one more haha! :P
Ooo so many people thinkk ASR is gonna complete the deal, but I'm gonna put all that aside and say- Um maybe his plan will backfire!
Dont stare at me like Im mad now!
*Ducks chappals* :P
Im scared... dadis up to no good n anjali is same...no chapals... sigh...dont expect too much so u wont be hurt... Wink
onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
gutter thoughts  tapak tapak tapak...ROFLROFL...gutterest epi..BlushingBlushing...nd wonderful analysis fuzzu..Hug...cant wair for d epi.Day Dreaming
Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! blushing and giggling! What an episode yaar! This was ... OMG!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lets go beginning to end -

Arnav Anjali scene was cute... Brother and sister bond like before... but I was so sure when Arnav say let go of the past he meant the Shyam fiasco particularly rather than their already forgotten past... but Anjali thought otherwise... I loved when Arnav quoted her... "aap hi to kehti thi ki apne atit ko apne aaj pe havi mat hone do"...

Khushi - payal scene... again reminded me of the good old days... what was today?? sister's day??Tongue
When payal reminded Khushi of Arnav's stand for her... and said that she was so happy I was split... whether to feel sorry for her because her husband takes no stand for her or feel overly ecstatic for that beautiful smile on Khuhsi's beautiful blushing face... the second won of course!Tongue yaar that smile made me truly happy! it is meant to stay there... that is what Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada deserves! the song... beautiful...Smile I didn't like the singer though...

She goes and stands behind him... he asks "kya hua?" yaar those simple two words make me wanna melt then and there... she hugs him from behind... and I'm as shocked as Arnav! it happened right?? i didn't hallucinate???

@boreddamsel - this is what we wanted, no??? WinkKhushi to start something from her side! remembered Arshis love Saga in a flash!

Arnav turns back and she backs her step embarrassed! Arey yaar! she apologizes and Arnav is like you don't need to apologize... and i was like yeah we know - biwi ho tum meri... haq banta hai tumhara... mujhpe... but Khushi had another plans...WinkLOL

I'm sorry because i saw you naked... And I was like what?Shocked when? did that happen?????? why are you apologizing for that stupid girl! you are meant to see him that way! WinkEmbarrassedthen i though maybe she was talking about that back massage thing... when she produced that picture... and i had to bite my lips from ROFLING... Arnav's expression was priceless...LOL he tries to take the picture and she dogdes... so cute... its not funny he says and i'm like of course it is baby boyTongue they run she climbs the bed and tries to jump onto her and the bed breaks...*giggling*

they both starts laughing... thats true joy! both laughing together over a broken bed... need anything better???

she says I haven't seen you laugh like this...  ofcourse you have girl! remember that besan scene! he replies pehle kabhi aise bed bhi to nahi tuta... and I'm like Kyonki pehle aapne uspe kuch kiya hi nahiTongueWink  that moment was definitely one to cherish!

Why is dadi behind Damadji?? give a break! NK was so cute today! you are scaryLOL and beach in Mumbai...LOL You are a darling... I'm Glad he's not intimidted by her...

I loved how Cvs put the idea of having pharas in Khushi's mind... she was so boggled... that an encylopedia on mythologies forgot that Radha-krishna were not marriedLOL

The bed broke because Arnav and Khushi were playing "cricket"?? LOLEmbarrassed i wish they keep playing cricket so that they can have a team of their ownLOL Embarrassed sometimes even mami can be cute! everyone's blushing... and khushi is hiding her face... that girl is adorable!  i loved that... Anjali disappears... Again????? *exasperated!*

one question thats bothering me... am i crazy??? did Arnav wink?? or i'm being delusional... Embarrassedmy eyes went wide like Khushi's and i was gaping at the screen... reminded me of Arnav's reaction when Khushi winked for the first time... wht the!LOL

Aman khushi's sautan? mujhe pehle se hi shaq tha!Tongue your right that tapping was a small gesture but then it makes a big difference... she starts blabbering... he looks at her... If i'd been in Arnav place - "my wife's crazy! just because i'm not avualable for talking she starts conversing with herself?"LOL he keeps the phone down..

"hum pati patni ki tarah reh rahe hai!'
"Thats because hum pati patni hai!" LOL and Arnav's amused expression... god! one day he'll kill me!
then she says our marriage is incomplete and "humne vo kuch bhi nahi kiya jo pati-patni karte hai!" my GM went running!!LOL she thinks about that too... not that naive after allTongue and Arnav's expression suggested that his GM went running too..LOL

he encourages her to explain to him what all rasms are... as if didn't witness his DI's and Akash's wedding! sometimes he's just too much for his own good...
"roka... haldi... suhagraat..." yay! there she said it! do you need any more hint! go do it now!!!
Lets do it backwards... yay!!! there he had to say kal na! he enjoys troubling Khushi... and us!

Akash sees arnav smiling... I wish he was better at teasing... would have made him more fun...
"just a good day!" i wanted him to call out "yeah! A good day after you broke your bed playing "cricket" on it!"LOL

Dadi comes to know that he's not keeping his father's name... she's sure to grill him on it and spoil whatever he's planned for the night!Disapprove

He goes and tells Khushi when she wakes up that he needs to remind her something... that girl genuinely looks curious,... as if she's forgetting something...and he says about todays night... he is sooo naughty...

Again Khushi's rattling in front of payal was cute... I liked it..

now... one thing if you people have noticed...

i explained that though the contract should officially end on 14th august... the CVs have messed up dates and it is now ending on 10th Aug due to 10 days being left on the day before rakhi, on 1st aug that is... and Janamasthmi is on 10th Aug... which is today! I'm sure that suitcase has a bridal outfit and a havan kund... they are going to take their own vows by the poolside...Day Dreamingoh i sooo want that to happen... phir jab grand wedding ho to ho! and then they can have their suhag raat...Embarrassed that is if dadi doesn't spoil it!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

lovely post

totally loved the episode..laughing throughout the episode

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
lovely post!!!!Thumbs Up
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Punkin22

War is about to break out in RM. I hope we can wait till marriage and wedding night is over first but it would not surprise me to see Shyam walk into RM with Anjali on his arm.  Sibling separation is ahead with Dadi, Anjali with Shyam against Nani, Arnav and Khushi. Remember Mishti's spoiler that Shyam would be back with a bang!!!

ohh...waiting.Clap... then it will be clash of the siblings hahahaha...As long as Arshi are together...i can stand anything...Wink

I do want to ask if there is a double standard between Anjali and Khushi??  When Khushi lied some of people were horrified and were quick to judge then posted about her lies.  Anjali is lying everyday and not one word about her lies.  Just saying...

So, like you I am going to enjoy today and watch our beautiful episode again. 
Interesting point... i have a post in my brain...was busy replying to posts so couldnt pen down...will write n pm soon... Hug  thanks a lot for sharing ...Embarrassed

Good point.. the whole family is about double standards.. Khushi lied .. that's a crime.. Payal lied.. that's a crime.. Arnav lied.. he knew the secret from the time of the wedding.. well only Anjali and Nani know that now.. but no, no accusations there.. and now Anjali lying.. nope Anjali is the shining star of their family.. she can never do anything wrong.. omg I want to zoom past everything to the end of my FF.. I will deal with it there.. I dont want to reveal much, but only Arnav will actually react to Anjali's tantrums.. the rest of the family will accept her! 

As for shyam's entry.. I have a feeling he might walk in on Arnav and Khushi's wedding.. the way they crashed Akash and Payal's!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsPunkin22Fazila~

Go to top