Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 6)

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Nice post ;D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I honestly don't know how I am going to comment.. 
Girl, stop blushing.. I'm telling myself.. 
It was not you who fell on the bed with ASR when it broke
It was not you he winked at
It's not with you he is going go celebrate his suhaag raat.. 
then why on earth can you not stop blushing.. 
this is what I'm telling myself for the past one hour! but does my brain listen.. no the smile comes back and there starts the blush! D'oh

Ok, first love you Fuzzy.. for bearing with me while I was begging you to update.. It's a torture for me from the moment I see the episode and wait for you to post.. lol.. love you babe for the special pm.. Dont hate me for bugging you..  my boyfriend was telling me yesterday that sometimes I am creepy LOL.. 

Anyways, what an episode.. !!!! Today happy episode means tomorrow is going to be terrible! CVs love turning tables on us dont they!

Ok, lets start from the beginning.. I loved Anjali-Arnav scene.. Arnav reminding his sister that she used to tell him to forget the past.. they are thinking about their childhood, she is thinking about their childhood, I'm thinking.. hint.. hint.. what happened with Shyam.. forget that.. and move on.. but has she? no.. what the? Is she hiding him in the house now? How will Arnav react to that when he finds out??? Angry 

Now for Khushi-Payal scene.. when Payal said you are so lucky.. I was like.. dont!! dont!!! Don't jinx it you stupid female! D'oh And Khushi, that was so cute, that smile when she walked up the stairs and the song.. you know I have an issue with the female singer.. somehow the male singer is so much better.. was this female singer the same one who sang Didi Tere.. 'coz that song was good.. but nevertheless, back to Khushi's smile.. sigh! What I wouldn't do to see that smile again.. oops wait.. I can't do anything.. it's all up to Arnie.. and yes, what he wouldn't do to see that smile!!! Honestly Khushi, no matter what happens, its when you are happy that I'm truly happy and today, I was truly happy!

She goes and hugs him.. and I was like awww.. thne suddenly she says I saw you naked.. what the? my mind goes on an overdrive.. when? when? Did I miss any scene? Was he in the shower? did he sleep naked.. and then she takes out the baby picture.. and I'm like that's not Arnav! and the way they ran around the bed was so cute.. and I was giggling and the bed broke.. that was bound to happen! Arnav, now you know.. money doesn't give you quality! Buaji's bed lasted for 50 years.. but then agian you both haven't played "cricket" there yet LOL Fuzzy babe, good point.. Shyam had jinxed the other bed.. so maybe this is a good thing it broke!! 

And their laughter.. was so sweet.. I think I teared up.. seeing them laugh.. genuine happiness.. I know how it feels.. even with all the problems in your life.. when you are with your loved one and something funny happens.. you forget al your troubles and you laugh whole-heartedly! You both deserve this happiness .. May CVs always bless you both with happiness! I know, too much to ask!

and today's scene with Dadi was hilarious.. I was laughing so much my new labmate was like what's wrong.. she hasn't seen me watch teh show yet.. now she got the dose, now she will be used to it! NK you are a doll! The way you said Dadi you are scary.. I'm not chotte.. and the beech.. no beach in Delhi was classic! and the best part.. Dadi corrected him this time.. basha not bashan.. see only NK can control Dadi.. he doesn't care what she thinks about him.. loved him.. PH, please let NK stay .. make him a permanent role!

I love how Arnav-Khushi were compared to Krishna-Radha.. last year lol.. Arnav was compared to Kans .. the CVs are amazing.. how they got the idea of incomplete marriage in Khushi's head.. but teh best part was the bed.. and lol.. Mami's dialogue.. what were you doing, playing cricket.. even after an hour, I'm still laughing thinking about it.. Payal, Akash, Nani and Anjali were blushing and Khushi was hiding her face.. lol.. and Arnav.. omg.. he winked!  LOL my reaction was the same as Khushi's.. what the?? 

Now comes the best part.. Khushi says we are living like a married couple.. and Arnav goes that's coz we are a married couple.. but then she says we are incomplete.. and I'm going ROFL and Barun's expressions.. lol.. and then no, she doesn't stop there.. we haven't done anything that a normal married couple would do and I go again.. LOL ROFL and of course, Arnav is having fun.. why dont you tell me.. she blabbers we haven't done anything.. roka, .. etc.. etc.. suhaag raat.. and I went like. .what the? Arnav stops her.. and even compliments her, you are so intelligent.. and I loved Sanaya's expression there.. that was so cute!! and her brain stops working, when he asks what did you say last, of course given that she is high from the compliment, without thinking she says suhaag raat and he says we should do all of it.. why dont we start from the last.. and I'm like.. whaaat??? Shocked checking my ears.. did I hear suhaag raat.. whaattt?? Shocked and Khushi also shocked.. and then Khushi starts moving back... and I go.. D'ohnot again, does she need another visit from the love guru Boreddamsel?? and Arnav says we will celebrate our suhaag raat tomorrow.. and I;m like.. no no.. dont wait.. do it now!!!!! Tomorrow Dadi will ruin it for you.. please dont wait.. 

But then again, of course Arnav is enjoying it.. he will torture her reminding her about the suhaag raat.. she will be worried all day tomorrow! 

She wakes up , Arnav says oh good you are awake.. Khushi smiles.. awww.. that smile again.. I wanted to remind you about our suhaag raat tonight.. mission accomplished... he is having fun seeing her scared.. Arnav is so happy .. aww my baby is in love, he can't hide that smile.. Arnie, even I'm in that state today.. I cannot stop smiling.. and again, why? its not my suhaag raat D'oh ok, my friends are right, I'm pathetic! Khushi goes and starts blabbering in front of Payal.. lol. that was cute.. I thought Payal might give her some tips, but then again Payal doesn't know what tonight is! 

I know what tonight is.. Dadi will bring up the fact that Arnav changed his last name, she will also make a fuss about Shyam.. I just hope Arnav will bring up the truth.. but then that means Dadi will hurt Khushi more.. 'coz she is the reason Shyam is out of the house. remember Dadi is orthodox that means she hates bahus.. they all love damadjis more, right.. the girl is always at fault!

Anyways, I don't care.. that's tomorrow.. today is a good day.. we are having Janmashtami celebrations in our college and I'm all dressed up in a mustard yellow saree with red and green border! last time when I went home, I searched everywhere for a mustard yellow saree after I fell in love with Khushi's teej saree.. so I was already in a good mood.. LOL and thanks to the episode, I cannot stop smiling! What an awesome day.. but yes, don't forget no expectations for tomorrow.. nothing good is going to happen.. it's going to be another war tomorrow.. !!!

and Avni, sorry hon.. I beat you again this time Wink where is she, btw.. she is going to be mad today.. the first page is almost full!

LOL I feel the same way, but I don't think that's the only reason why I'm red (just because of blushing,) I'm probably red from all the laughter from today's episode ROFL
Mami's bed/cricket question was THE BEST xD LOL
LOL you won't ever change will our dearest love guru? now now u can't think that way if u want to make that night successful I think u should send them a reminder 

It felt like Payal envied Khushi that Arnav did something Akash hasn't been able to do till this day xD (I made a whole post on it I'll put the link at the end) but I have to say today was indeed a very good day for the episode :D the acting by Barun and Sanaya were priceless and loved each bit of it :D 

looks like love guru has hit bull's eye LOL

@Fuzzy: Awesome post! Today was a good episode, and I think everyone had a blast with Barun and Sanaya's reactions, couldn't have asked it any better way could we? XD 

Fazila~

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Wow brilliant post fuzzy... Clap
Am still in ARHI land... Unable to get out of the episode yaar
Ufff arnav... He's getting very naughty and romantic now a days...
The starting hug is just so sweet... I loved the way she hugged him...
Ahhh the cute chase Tongue, they fell on thebed and it broke LOL
This was the first time after long days... Am watching arnav and khushi laughing out happily without any tensions... Too cute scene
When arnav said suhaag raat... I was like Shocked then Day Dreaming then LOL
There's no suhaag raat is not gng to happen... But am too excited to know what's gng to happen in today's episode... Am waiting for the complete marriage
Other than ARHI I loved NK yaar... He's just hilarious LOL... Their conversation is just too funny LOL
Loved nani , NK , payal, akash, mami... ARHI are the best...
Everyone did a fabulous job... SARUN are jut fantastic Clap
Thank u so much for the post dear

Fazila~

crazy_lover Groupbie
crazy_lover
crazy_lover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Beautiful epi Thumbs Up loved ASR todayBig smile thnx fuzzy 4r such a great update

Fazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
hey fuzzy
brilliant post yaar
you are in very good mood,eh
awesome episode
from recent episodes,e are getting hints about past
it's lurking around the corner to strike
but when asr is speaking of letting go of past,i felt he was speaking of shyam not their childhood one

payal and khushi scene was a nice one
cvs are focussing on payal-khushi
good thing
and payal consoling khushi and pointing out arnav coming to khushi's rescue is sweet
i got glimpses of payal before their wedding
always supporting albeit silently
and khushi's blushing and smiling
she looked so cute

khushi's hug to arnav,haila that was amazing
she apologising and he was telling there is no fault of yours'
i was like no asr,khushi is full on mischief mode
and the laugh,*sigh*kisi ki nazar na lage inn dono ki khushi ko

dadi is really scary,grrr

mami's comments on broken bed is hilarious
all are blushing and poor khushi is so embarassed
khushi is so naive 
she babbled on on and now asr wants a suhaag raat

Fazila~

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Fuzzz! Hug

Yesterday's episode had me hyperventilating and laughin and choking with laughter cos I was hyperventilating and laughin. You get what I mean? LOL 

Right from the very first moment, I was completely enjoying the episode! Your post as usual brought out all the finer aspects of the episode and I loved it <3
I was nodding my head ferociously when you said his Kya hua is going to be the death of all of us. Actually one day ArHi are gonna be the death of all of us!  Blushing

Okay, let me start off by saying that I love now that Arnav is tryna win Khushi back the way he did before- Simple flirting Embarrassed CV's tok so long to understand what we love, but they finally brought it in. So Hats off to them and Kudos! Star

I've been enjoying every moment right since when my Arnie boy started to defend Khushi and put down Dadi. Oh how I love it Big smile 
Arnav loves Khushi. Khushi loves Arnav, and they both show it so well! Him giving her all the access to freedom and to himself clearly proves that.  When she flung her arms around him- MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF YESTERDAY!Embarrassed
You know I absolutely adore hugs from behind? They make me go all cozy cooo <3
His smirking at her and winking, everyone of the small lil things that make Khushi's heart go all a flutter! Blushing
When they broke the bed- HAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a maniac!ROFL 
My mom thought I'd lost it! ROFL. that was soo funny! The funniest thing ever on IPK, and when they broke out laughin, it was so genuine and pure! Clear laughter between the two of them. Happy as ever in their haven.Embarrassed
Arnav sure knows how to make Khushi's heart go dhak dhak, and make our hearts go dhak dhak in the process! 
Suhaag Raaat! Whooppp!! Big smile
I'm super super sure they're gonna remarry, but I have a horrible feeling looming over me that dadi will get to know that their marriage was incomplete, and she may create some new tension awaiting them.Stern Smile
I don't wanna talk about dadi and poojali. Poojali's getting more and more scary by the day though. She's actually scaring me with all the secrets. 

Loved my ArHi today, and love you too Fuzz!Heart
I'm so content making a huge reply under your post today even if its late!
Embarrassed

Edited by jessicad - 09 August 2012 at 11:44pm

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Fuzzz! Hug

Jesss... ...Hug im glad to see u...n i can see what bought u here...lol...LOL

Yesterday's episode had me hyperventilating and laughin and choking with laughter cos I was hyperventilating and laughin. You get what I mean? LOL 

I know what u mean...lol Wink

Right from the very first moment, I was completely enjoying the episode! Your post as usual brought out all the finer aspects of the episode and I loved it <3
I was nodding my head ferociously when you said his Kya hua is going to be the death of all of us. Actually one day ArHi are gonna be the death of all of us!  Blushing

hahaha n the way he says Khushi n she Arnavji...me faints...LOL

Okay, let me start off by saying that I love now that Arnav is tryna win Khushi back the way he did before- Simple flirting Embarrassed CV's tok so long to understand what we love, but they finally brought it in. So Hats off to them and Kudos! Star

Ya sabar ka phal n all...n bashing n all lol... thanks cvs... hahahahah Wink

I've been enjoying every moment right since when my Arnie boy started to defend Khushi and put down Dadi. Oh how I love it Big smile 

Day Dreaming

Arnav loves Khushi. Khushi loves Arnav, and they both show it so well! Him giving her all the access to freedom and to himself clearly proves that.  When she flung her arms around him- MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF YESTERDAY!Embarrassed
You know I absolutely adore hugs from behind? They make me go all cozy cooo <3
His smirking at her and winking, everyone of the small lil things that make Khushi's heart go all a flutter! Blushing

Its so sweet...it was worth the wait...Embarrassed

When they broke the bed- HAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a maniac!ROFL 
My mom thought I'd lost it! ROFL. that was soo funny! The funniest thing ever on IPK, and when they broke out laughin, it was so genuine and pure! Clear laughter between the two of them. Happy as ever in their haven.Embarrassed

N im glad no one came knocking on the door...LOL

Arnav sure knows how to make Khushi's heart go dhak dhak, and make our hearts go dhak dhak in the process! 

Silly LOL

Suhaag Raaat! Whooppp!! Big smile
I'm super super sure they're gonna remarry, but I have a horrible feeling looming over me that dadi will get to know that their marriage was incomplete, and she may create some new tension awaiting them.Stern Smile

I know...its too good to be true...i was discussing this with lazylad8 n she said Hes ASR... he will complete his deal...so lets see...Confused

I don't wanna talk about dadi and poojali. Poojali's getting more and more scary by the day though. She's actually scaring me with all the secrets. 

Shes acting funny...Angry

Loved my ArHi today, and love you too Fuzz!Heart
Embarrassed

I'm so content making a huge reply under your post today even if its late!
Embarrassed
Love u tooo ooo... its a pleasure to read ur post...Hug thanks...Embarrassed

jessicad

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

hey fuzzy
brilliant post yaar
you are in very good mood,eh
awesome episode
from recent episodes,e are getting hints about past
it's lurking around the corner to strike
but when asr is speaking of letting go of past,i felt he was speaking of shyam not their childhood one

thanks...true...maybe its all linked together...Ouch

payal and khushi scene was a nice one
cvs are focussing on payal-khushi
good thing
and payal consoling khushi and pointing out arnav coming to khushi's rescue is sweet
i got glimpses of payal before their wedding
always supporting albeit silently
and khushi's blushing and smiling
she looked so cute

Im glad the remembered that payal has brains hahahhaah

khushi's hug to arnav,haila that was amazing
she apologising and he was telling there is no fault of yours'
i was like no asr,khushi is full on mischief mode
and the laugh,*sigh*kisi ki nazar na lage inn dono ki khushi ko

Hmm...shyam n dadi hain na...

dadi is really scary,grrr    Angry

mami's comments on broken bed is hilarious