Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 3)

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Cnt stop blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual:-)
Super cute and hilarious episode!
CVs tackled a lot of issues in a single episode!
Am just praying that the TRP reflects their hard work...

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8

Thumbs Up Am speechless...was not expecting this to move so fast...am breathless...meri saansain ruk gaeen!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHat an episode!!!!!!!!!Tongue

LOL

The wink, the hug from the back, breaking the bed, sharing a good laugh... talking about re-marriage!!!

Awesome...Clap

Payal, Akash, Mami, Nk all back in full form!!!

ASR...he has a lot up his sleeves...waiting to see how he will amaze his wife.

Hes luchaa...LOL

He's ready to forget his past and move on and he told Anjali the same, let's move on!!!

Good move...

Khushi is so naive, telling him in detail all events leading up to wedding nite...ASR being ASR...teasing her saying we will start with the last!!!!!!! HAhahaha...so sweet!!!!! What's int he suitcase, a especially designed wedding dress for them both?? That's what he was telling Aman...no compromise on time or quality??????

Yes...a wedding...not so soon...next week maybe...

New bed, a new beginning...hmmm...will be restless all day today and wont sleep tonight either!!!!!!!!!

WinkGreat post Fazi...sorry got carried away...you cant blame me, can you????
Cant blame u...heheheh... Good... write more... loved the epi...Embarrassed  

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I could not wait for your update of today's episode and you didn't disappoint.  Where do I start Fuzzy?  First, loved your title, that is one of the statements all psychologist use with new patients.  Are you secretly a psychologist Fuzzy??? I think you would be great at it...
Yes, we are going to have a wedding.  Big or little, OTT lavish or simple, don't know but we are going to have wedding. Yes.

Payal and Khushi finally acting likes sisters although Payal is the LAST person I would asked about sex!!!!!  The blind leading the blind.

I was hysterically laughing when Khushi asking I am sorry with Arnav asking why and her answer of seeing you naked.  OMG across the globe women hyperventilating.  What a moment for IPKKND.  Chasing Khushi!!!!  Our ASR chasing her falling on bed, breaking bed and laughing.  The only word is perfect!!.

Shadow has me concerned, it is coming, Fuzzy, so I am enjoying the sweetness of today's episode because all hell is breaking around the corner.  Dadi and Shyam will make sure of that.  War is about to begin within RM.

Thank you for amazing post and pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselFazila~

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I also think that there is going to be a re-marriage.

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Lol.. was watching NK's scene again and realizes that he says, aap ki goli (bullet) .. lol .. 
and also missed the compliments too.. aap ki boli kitni sweet hain.. pyaari pyaari.. awww... 

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

I could not wait for your update of today's episode and you didn't disappoint.  Where do I start Fuzzy?  First, loved your title, that is one of the statements all psychologist use with new patients.  Are you secretly a psychologist Fuzzy??? I think you would be great at it...

LOL U never know...hahaha..no...but i did study psychology for 2 yrs in college...Wink

Yes, we are going to have a wedding.  Big or little, OTT lavish or simple, don't know but we are going to have wedding. Yes.

Yaa... im sure it will be ASR style...all in a day...Wink

Payal and Khushi finally acting likes sisters although Payal is the LAST person I would asked about sex!!!!!  The blind leading the blind.

LOL

I was hysterically laughing when Khushi asking I am sorry with Arnav asking why and her answer of seeing you naked.  OMG across the globe women hyperventilating.  What a moment for IPKKND.  Chasing Khushi!!!!  Our ASR chasing her falling on bed, breaking bed and laughing.  The only word is perfect!!.

This is why i/ we  m/r here...this is why they have me round their little finger...this perfection...n when some days they dont deliver their best...we get so annoyed...love the cvs n all...n Sarun...they just rock n  rock us...Clap

Shadow has me concerned, it is coming, Fuzzy, so I am enjoying the sweetness of today's episode because all hell is breaking around the corner.  Dadi and Shyam will make sure of that.  War is about to begin within RM.

Thank you for amazing post and pm...

The past is coming...shyam is already in the house...that shadow didnt limp...Arnav could feel him around...the vibes...aura...Wink...not good...thanks...Smile n my pleasure...

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
girl.. I thought you went to sleep.. and you are still awake??? 
ok.. I should log off from If and go work.. talk to u later!!! hugs!

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Go to top