Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 2)

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i am dying of blushing n laughing today n also dying again waiting for tomorw..oh god i m goin nuts.. Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
It will be great if they do get married tomorrow...but I foresee some drama about Shyam unfolding so let's wait and see...thanks for your post it was lovely!

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
nyc post fazzyClap...i am still blushing and laughing after the episodeEmbarrassed...cant believe arnav was soo in moodWink...love nk but not daadi..she should go with shyaam...Angry

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lovely post and epic episode Fazila.

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Great post dear... I too am hoping that Arnav marries Khushi 2morrow

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I loved the epi

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Wonderfully done. Loved it too.

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I honestly don't know how I am going to comment.. 
Girl, stop blushing.. I'm telling myself.. 
It was not you who fell on the bed with ASR when it broke
It was not you he winked at
It's not with you he is going go celebrate his suhaag raat.. 
then why on earth can you not stop blushing.. 
this is what I'm telling myself for the past one hour! but does my brain listen.. no the smile comes back and there starts the blush! D'oh

ROFL  chill... chilll

Ok, first love you Fuzzy.. for bearing with me while I was begging you to update.. It's a torture for me from the moment I see the episode and wait for you to post.. lol.. love you babe for the special pm.. Dont hate me for bugging you..  my boyfriend was telling me yesterday that sometimes I am creepy LOL.. 

hahaha where is Avni??? she will kill me today...LOL

Anyways, what an episode.. !!!! Today happy episode means tomorrow is going to be terrible! CVs love turning tables on us dont they!

No expectations...no spoilers...Wink

Ok, lets start from the beginning.. I loved Anjali-Arnav scene.. Arnav reminding his sister that she used to tell him to forget the past.. they are thinking about their childhood, she is thinking about their childhood, I'm thinking.. hint.. hint.. what happened with Shyam.. forget that.. and move on.. but has she? no.. what the? Is she hiding him in the house now? How will Arnav react to that when he finds out??? Angry 

hmmm...hurt...it will hurt him a lot...

Now for Khushi-Payal scene.. when Payal said you are so lucky.. I was like.. dont!! dont!!! Don't jinx it you stupid female! D'oh And Khushi, that was so cute, that smile when she walked up the stairs and the song.. you know I have an issue with the female singer.. somehow the male singer is so much better.. was this female singer the same one who sang Didi Tere.. 'coz that song was good.. but nevertheless, back to Khushi's smile.. sigh! What I wouldn't do to see that smile again.. oops wait.. I can't do anything.. it's all up to Arnie.. and yes, what he wouldn't do to see that smile!!! Honestly Khushi, no matter what happens, its when you are happy that I'm truly happy and today, I was truly happy!

Same here...when shes happy im sooo happy... no payal wont jinx it...she loves khushi too much...

She goes and hugs him.. and I was like awww.. thne suddenly she says I saw you naked.. what the? my mind goes on an overdrive.. when? when? Did I miss any scene? Was he in the shower? did he sleep naked.. and then she takes out the baby picture.. and I'm like that's not Arnav! and the way they ran around the bed was so cute.. and I was giggling and the bed broke.. that was bound to happen! Arnav, now you know.. money doesn't give you quality! Buaji's bed lasted for 50 years.. but then agian you both haven't played "cricket" there yet LOL Fuzzy babe, good point.. Shyam had jinxed the other bed.. so maybe this is a good thing it broke!! 

lol...n yes...things happen for a reason... shyam had jinxed it...now thats changed...Wink

And their laughter.. was so sweet.. I think I teared up.. seeing them laugh.. genuine happiness.. I know how it feels.. even with all the problems in your life.. when you are with your loved one and something funny happens.. you forget al your troubles and you laugh whole-heartedly! You both deserve this happiness .. May CVs always bless you both with happiness! I know, too much to ask!

Awesome...love them...it is cvs baby...they love it more than us Embarrassed

and today's scene with Dadi was hilarious.. I was laughing so much my new labmate was like what's wrong.. she hasn't seen me watch teh show yet.. now she got the dose, now she will be used to it! NK you are a doll! The way you said Dadi you are scary.. I'm not chotte.. and the beech.. no beach in Delhi was classic! and the best part.. Dadi corrected him this time.. basha not bashan.. see only NK can control Dadi.. he doesn't care what she thinks about him.. loved him.. PH, please let NK stay .. make him a permanent role!

Nks a darling... love him...i wish th e PH keep him for good and find a girl for him...Embarrassed

I love how Arnav-Khushi were compared to Krishna-Radha.. last year lol.. Arnav was compared to Kans .. the CVs are amazing.. how they got the idea of incomplete marriage in Khushi's head.. but teh best part was the bed.. and lol.. Mami's dialogue.. what were you doing, playing cricket.. even after an hour, I'm still laughing thinking about it.. Payal, Akash, Nani and Anjali were blushing and Khushi was hiding her face.. lol.. and Arnav.. omg.. he winked!  LOL my reaction was the same as Khushi's.. what the?? 

hahahaha Kans mama hahahahha...i remember the mama n her pointing towards him...LOL

Now comes the best part.. Khushi says we are living like a married couple.. and Arnav goes that's coz we are a married couple.. but then she says we are incomplete.. and I'm going ROFL and Barun's expressions.. lol.. and then no, she doesn't stop there.. we haven't done anything that a normal married couple would do and I go again.. LOL ROFL and of course, Arnav is having fun.. why dont you tell me.. and even compliments her, you are so intelligent.. and I loved Sanaya's expression there.. that was so cute!! and her brain stops working, of course given that she is high from the compliment, without thinking she blabbers we haven't done anything.. roka, .. etc.. etc.. suhaag raat.. and I went like. .what the? and Arnav stops her.. yes, we should do all of it.. why dont we start from the last.. and I'm like.. whaaat??? Shocked checking my ears.. did I hear suhaag raat.. whaattt?? Shocked and Khushi also shocked.. and then Khushi starts moving back... and I go.. D'ohnot again, does she need another visit from the love guru Boreddamsel?? and Arnav says we will celebrate our suhaag raat tomorrow.. and I;m like.. no no.. dont wait.. do it now!!!!! Tomorrow Dadi will ruin it for you.. please dont wait.. 

hahahahaha... go visit here...hahahahah no dadi wont ruin it... Arnav hai na...

But then again, of course Arnav is enjoying it.. he will torture her reminding her about the suhaag raat.. she will be worried all day tomorrow! 

poor girl hahahahaha

She wakes up , Arnav says oh good you are awake.. Khushi smiles.. awww.. that smile again.. I wanted to remind you about our suhaag raat tonight.. mission accomplished... he is having fun seeing her scared.. Arnav is so happy .. aww my baby is in love, he can't hide that smile.. Arnie, even I'm in that state today.. I cannot stop smiling.. and again, why? its not my suhaag raat D'oh ok, my friends are right, I'm pathetic! Khushi goes and starts blabbering in front of Payal.. lol. that was cute.. I thought Payal might give her some tips, but then again Payal doesn't know what tonight is! 

Hahahaha... Arnav is enjoying her innocence... shes so cute...Embarrassed

I know what tonight is.. Dadi will bring up the fact that Arnav changed his last name, she will also make a fuss about Shyam.. I just hope Arnav will bring up the truth.. but then that means Dadi will hurt Khushi more.. 'coz she is the reason Shyam is out of the house. remember Dadi is orthodox that means she hates bahus.. they all love damadjis more, right.. the girl is always at fault!

Wah... so then dadi will repent when she finds out that the beloved damad tired to kill the grandson???? n this bahu saved him...wah

Anyways, I don't care.. that's tomorrow.. today is a good day.. we are having Janmashtami celebrations in our college and I'm all dressed up in a mustard yellow saree with red and green border! last time when I went home, I searched everywhere for a mustard yellow saree after I fell in love with Khushi's teej saree.. so I was already in a good mood.. LOL and thanks to the episode, I cannot stop smiling! What an awesome day.. but yes, don't forget no expectations for tomorrow.. nothing good is going to happen.. it's going to be another war tomorrow.. !!!

What do u do in Janmastami??? n what celebrations????

and Avni, sorry hon.. I beat you again this time Wink where is she, btw.. she is going to be mad today.. the first page is almost full!
 Im dead... tomorrow ill give it to her... u both will make me stop making posts hahahahahhahahLOL

Edited by Fazila~ - 09 August 2012 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22boreddamsel

Go to top