Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 11)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by highonshows

My doubt he will come back with the intention of accusing Khushi. As right now everyone know that Arnav is supporting her. The only he cant come back it if he claim to be a better person and want to continue being a part of Anjali's life. Wins Arnav and Khushi's heart and asks for their forgiveness...or if not then atleast show that he is humbly regretting what he did.

I don't know... He has the strongest link on his side... He might not say anything... But create such a situation that Arnav n khuhsi become liars n he won't have to say a word...

yes.. he might say I have realized that i was wrong.. Khushiji please forgive me.. I promise to take care of Di.. etc etc.. Khushi jmight fall for that.. Arnav won't, but he will give in again note.. for the sake of his Di's happiness! I hate how everything in this show is for her! I hope Daljeet is happy.. she is the center of the show.. !!

Hate Anjali being the center of attention... I hope she reads all our posts that how much we USED to Love her...past tense...n to be very frank... If she takes the lime light n Arshi are kept together I have no problem...lol

Then there is a chance he is in and end up ruining khushi's status again infront of Arnav.

After all that has happened... If Arnav now doubts khuhsi...then he doesn't deserves her at all...

yup.. if he cant have her.. neither can Arnav!

He tried marrying khuhsi... He filed... When he found out Arnav was interested in khuhsi... He created the MU... What happened... Arnav ended up marrying her,... There is no way Shyams gonna win ever...if he wins... I quit...

But at usual his plans fails...

Should

maybe not.. there has to be another MU right.. for the story to go on.. the hate has to come back.. either from Khushi or Arnav's side.. because this story is about their love-hate relationship.. so after all this love, hate will come back! 

Love tu honay do... Then hate can come...grrr

althought this time he's got Dadi to back him up...so the plans may just work...

although will Dadi be able to repeate her past tricks again ...will history repeate itself again???

hmmm... He had dadi on his side... Arnav has nani ji on his side... N if khuhsi  is with him then buaji n Garima too... History yes... It does repeats... But u already know what will happen... So be careful n be extra smart n take heed before hand n be one hand ahead of it...  Beat it at its game...

Argggh,, i hate her.. and I will explain why once Fuzzy posts her comments about today's episode. 

or will it come back come back to haunt her...maybe even burn her???

I hope it burns her.. or I will burn her.. on the stake!

Ppl like dadi don't learn... They make life hell for others... They can not accept it all happened cause of them... They will always blame it on the one who's not so Imp to them... Like arnavs mom... 

As we know The Sakha, Nand Kishore is this time with Khushi and Arnav...

NK is a weaker link... 

Yes.. and he is awesome! He has promised to be there for Khushi no matter what happens.. so I guess if Arnav turns aganst her, she will still have NK.

if Arnav turns against her...what the? Why would Arnav turn against her? Hasn't he hurt khuhsi enough ? My quest is what if khuhsi turns against him? Then what? He will blackmail her again I guess... Lol

Avni  Wink

Wow man this conversation is moving in 3 different directions...i m so loving it...

Thnks Arti, Frances and Fuzzy Hug
I agree.. this is fun!  Hug missing Tia though .. 

Love u guys... N love the convo... Tia where r u? N where is lazy?

Fuzzy hugsss

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by Punkin22

War is about to break out in RM. I
hope we can wait till marriage and wedding night is over first but it would not surprise me to see Shyam walk into RM with Anjali on his arm.  Sibling separation is ahead with Dadi, Anjali with Shyam against Nani, Arnav and Khushi. Remember Mishti's spoiler that Shyam would be back with a bang!!!

ohh...waiting.Clap... then it will be clash of the siblings hahahaha...As long as Arshi are together...i can stand anything...Wink

I do want to ask if there is a double standard between Anjali and Khushi??  When Khushi lied some of people were horrified and were quick to judge then posted about her lies.  Anjali is lying everyday and not one word about her lies.  Just saying...

So, like you I am going to enjoy today and watch our beautiful episode again. 
Interesting point... i have a post in my brain...was busy replying to posts so couldnt pen down...will write n pm soon... Hug  thanks a lot for sharing ...Embarrassed

Good point.. the whole family is about double standards.. Khushi lied .. that's a crime.. Payal lied.. that's a crime.. Arnav lied.. he knew the secret from the time of the wedding.. well only Anjali and Nani know that now.. but no, no accusations there.. and now Anjali lying.. nope Anjali is the shining star of their family.. she can never do anything wrong.. omg I want to zoom past everything to the end of my FF.. I will deal with it there.. I dont want to reveal much, but only Arnav will actually react to Anjali's tantrums.. the rest of the family will accept her! 

As for shyam's entry.. I have a feeling he might walk in on Arnav and Khushi's wedding.. the way they crashed Akash and Payal's!

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
seriously it was a great episode...brother/sister and sister/sister bonding is back!..Arnav seriously makes sure that everyone in his family is happy...he's trying his best to stand up for Khushi, respecting Dadi, and supporting his sister...i just love him!!...loved the baby pic scene and the fall...then the embarrassed Khushi in front of the family, then the whole suhaag raat scenes!!...it was just good...and great review!!Smile

<3 Barun <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
now? How will Arnav react to that when he finds out???
Now for Khushi-Payal scene.. when Payal said you are so lucky.. I was like.. dont!! dont!!! Don't jinx it you stupid female! And Khushi, that was so cute, that smile when she walked up the stairs and the song.. you know I have an issue with the female singer.. somehow the male singer is so much better.. was this female singer the same one who sang Didi Tere.. 'coz that song was good.. but nevertheless, back to Khushi's smile.. sigh! What I wouldn't do to see that smile again.. oops wait.. I can't do anything.. it's all up to Arnie.. and yes, what he wouldn't do tosee that smile!!! Honestly Khushi,no matter what happens, its when you are happy that I'm truly happy and today, I was truly happy!
She goes and hugs him.. and I was like awww..thne suddenly she says I saw you naked.. what the? my mind goes on an overdrive.. when? when? Did I miss any scene? Was he in the shower? did he sleep naked.. and then she takes out the baby picture.. and I'm like that's not Arnav! and the way they ran around the bed was so cute.. and I was giggling and the bed broke.. that was bound to happen! Arnav, now you know.. money doesn't give you quality! Buaji's bed lasted for 50 years.. but then agian you both haven't played "cricket" there yet Fuzzy babe, good point.. Shyam had jinxed the other bed.. so maybe this is a good thing it broke!!
And their laughter.. was so sweet.. I think I teared up.. seeing them laugh.. genuine happiness.. I know how it feels.. even with all the problems in your life.. when you are with your loved one and something funny happens.. you forget al your troubles and you laugh whole-heartedly! You both deserve this happiness .. May CVsalways bless you both with happiness! I know, too much to ask!
and today's scene with Dadi washilarious.. I was laughing so much my new labmate was like what's wrong.. she hasn't seen me watch teh show yet.. now she got the dose, now she will be used to it! NK you are a doll! The way you said Dadi you are scary.. I'm not chotte.. and the beech.. no beach in Delhi was classic! and the best part.. Dadi corrected him this time.. basha not bashan.. see only NK can control Dadi.. he doesn't care what she thinks about him.. loved him.. PH, please let NK stay.. make him a permanent role!
I love how Arnav-Khushi were compared to Krishna-Radha.. last year lol.. Arnav was compared to Kans .. the CVs are amazing.. how they got the idea of incomplete marriage in Khushi's head.. but teh best partwas the bed.. and lol.. Mami's dialogue.. what were you doing, playing cricket.. even after an hour, I'm still laughing thinking about it.. Payal, Akash, Nani and Anjali were blushing and Khushi was hiding her face.. lol.. and Arnav.. omg.. he winked! my reaction was the same as Khushi's.. what the??
Now comes the best part.. Khushi says we are living like a married couple.. and Arnav goes that's coz we are a married couple.. but then she says we are incomplete.. and I'm going and Barun's expressions.. lol.. and then no, she doesn't stop there.. we haven't done anything that a normal married couple would do and I go again.. and of course, Arnav is having fun.. why dont you tell me.. she blabbers we haven't done anything.. roka, .. etc.. etc..suhaag raat.. and I went like..what the? Arnav stops her.. and even compliments her, you are so intelligent.. and I loved Sanaya's expression there.. that was so cute!! and her brain stops working, when he asks what did you say last, of course given that she is high from the compliment, without thinking she says suhaag raat and he sayswe should do all of it.. why dont we start from the last.. and I'm like.. whaaat??? checking my ears.. did I hear suhaag raat.. whaattt?? and Khushi also shocked.. and then Khushi startsmoving back... and I go.. not again, does she need another visit from the love guru Boreddamsel?? and Arnav says we will celebrate our suhaag raat tomorrow.. and I;m like.. nono.. dont wait.. do it now!!!!! Tomorrow Dadi will ruin it for you.. please dont wait..
But then again, of course Arnav is enjoying it.. he will torture herreminding her about the suhaagraat.. she will be worried all day tomorrow!
She wakes up , Arnav says oh good you are awake.. Khushi smiles.. awww..that smile again.. I wanted to remind you about our suhaag raat tonight.. mission accomplished... he is having fun seeing her scared.. Arnav is so happy .. aww my baby is in love, he can't hide thatsmile.. Arnie, even I'm in that state today.. I cannot stop smiling.. and again, why? its not my suhaag raat ok, my friends are right, I'm pathetic! Khushi goes and starts blabbering in front of Payal.. lol. that was cute.. I thought Payal might give her some tips, but then again Payal doesn't know what tonight is!
I know what tonight is.. Dadi will bring up the fact that Arnav changed his last name, she will also make a fuss about Shyam.. Ijust hope Arnav will bring up thetruth.. but then that means Dadiwill hurt Khushi more.. 'coz she is the reason Shyam is out of thehouse. remember Dadi is orthodox that means she hates bahus.. they all love damadjis more, right.. the girl is always atfault!
Anyways, I don't care.. that's tomorrow.. today is a good day..we are having Janmashtami celebrations in our college and I'm all dressed up in a mustard yellow saree with red and green border! last time when I went home, I searched everywhere fora mustard yellow saree after I fell in love with Khushi's teej saree.. so I was already in a good mood.. and thanks to the episode, I cannot stop smiling! What an awesome day.. but yes, don't forget no expectations for tomorrow.. nothing good is going to happen.. it's going to be anotherwar tomorrow.. !!!
and Avni, sorry hon.. I beat you again this time where is she, btw.. she is going to be mad today.. the first page is almost full!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajulpandey

now? How will Arnav react to that when he finds out???
Now for Khushi-Payal scene.. when Payal said you are so lucky.. I was like.. dont!! dont!!! Don't jinx it you stupid female! 

No no she wont jinx it...

And Khushi, that was so cute, that smile when she walked up the stairs and the song.. you know I have an issue with the female singer.. somehow the male singer is so much better.. was this female singer the same one who sang Didi Tere.. 'coz that song was good.. but nevertheless, back to Khushi's smile.. sigh! What I wouldn't do to see that smile again.. oops wait.. I can't do anything.. it's all up to Arnie.. and yes, what he wouldn't do tosee that smile!!! Honestly Khushi,no matter what happens, its when you are happy that I'm truly happy and today, I was truly happy!
She goes and hugs him.. and I was like awww..thne suddenly she says I saw you naked.. what the? my mind goes on an overdrive.. when? when? Did I miss any scene? Was he in the shower? did he sleep naked.. and then she takes out the baby picture.. and I'm like that's not Arnav! and the way they ran around the bed was so cute.. and I was giggling and the bed broke.. that was bound to happen! Arnav, now you know.. money doesn't give you quality! Buaji's bed lasted for 50 years.. but then agian you both haven't played "cricket" there yet Fuzzy babe, good point.. Shyam had jinxed the other bed.. so maybe this is a good thing it broke!!

lol

And their laughter.. was so sweet.. I think I teared up.. seeing them laugh.. genuine happiness.. I know how it feels.. even with all the problems in your life.. when you are with your loved one and something funny happens.. you forget al your troubles and you laugh whole-heartedly! You both deserve this happiness .. May CVsalways bless you both with happiness! I know, too much to ask!
and today's scene with Dadi washilarious.. I was laughing so much my new labmate was like what's wrong.. she hasn't seen me watch teh show yet.. now she got the dose, now she will be used to it! NK you are a doll! The way you said Dadi you are scary.. I'm not chotte.. and the beech.. no beach in Delhi was classic! and the best part.. Dadi corrected him this time.. basha not bashan.. see only NK can control Dadi.. he doesn't care what she thinks about him.. loved him.. PH, please let NK stay.. make him a permanent role!

NK is a darling...scared of no one hahahahah

I love how Arnav-Khushi were compared to Krishna-Radha.. last year lol.. Arnav was compared to Kans .. the CVs are amazing.. how they got the idea of incomplete marriage in Khushi's head.. but teh best partwas the bed.. and lol.. Mami's dialogue.. what were you doing, playing cricket.. even after an hour, I'm still laughing thinking about it.. Payal, Akash, Nani and Anjali were blushing and Khushi was hiding her face.. lol.. and Arnav.. omg.. he winked! my reaction was the same as Khushi's.. what the??

lol

Now comes the best part.. Khushi says we are living like a married couple.. and Arnav goes that's coz we are a married couple.. but then she says we are incomplete.. and I'm going and Barun's expressions.. lol.. and then no, she doesn't stop there.. we haven't done anything that a normal married couple would do and I go again.. and of course, Arnav is having fun.. why dont you tell me.. she blabbers we haven't done anything.. roka, .. etc.. etc..suhaag raat.. and I went like..what the? Arnav stops her.. and even compliments her, you are so intelligent.. and I loved Sanaya's expression there.. that was so cute!! and her brain stops working, when he asks what did you say last, of course given that she is high from the compliment, without thinking she says suhaag raat and he sayswe should do all of it.. why dont we start from the last.. and I'm like.. whaaat??? checking my ears.. did I hear suhaag raat.. whaattt?? and Khushi also shocked.. and then Khushi startsmoving back... and I go.. not again, does she need another visit from the love guru Boreddamsel?? and Arnav says we will celebrate our suhaag raat tomorrow.. and I;m like.. nono.. dont wait.. do it now!!!!! Tomorrow Dadi will ruin it for you.. please dont wait..

Aww true...they both are amazing...

But then again, of course Arnav is enjoying it.. he will torture herreminding her about the suhaagraat.. she will be worried all day tomorrow!
She wakes up , Arnav says oh good you are awake.. Khushi smiles.. awww..that smile again.. I wanted to remind you about our suhaag raat tonight.. mission accomplished... he is having fun seeing her scared.. Arnav is so happy .. aww my baby is in love, he can't hide thatsmile.. Arnie, even I'm in that state today.. I cannot stop smiling.. and again, why? its not my suhaag raat ok, my friends are right, I'm pathetic! Khushi goes and starts blabbering in front of Payal.. lol. that was cute.. I thought Payal might give her some tips, but then again Payal doesn't know what tonight is!
I know what tonight is.. Dadi will bring up the fact that Arnav changed his last name, she will also make a fuss about Shyam.. Ijust hope Arnav will bring up thetruth.. but then that means Dadiwill hurt Khushi more.. 'coz she is the reason Shyam is out of thehouse. remember Dadi is orthodox that means she hates bahus.. they all love damadjis more, right.. the girl is always atfault!

But im glad it didnt happen...see he can say shes as pure as the day she was born...

Anyways, I don't care.. that's tomorrow.. today is a good day..we are having Janmashtami celebrations in our college and I'm all dressed up in a mustard yellow saree with red and green border! last time when I went home, I searched everywhere fora mustard yellow saree after I fell in love with Khushi's teej saree.. so I was already in a good mood.. and thanks to the episode, I cannot stop smiling! What an awesome day.. but yes, don't forget no expectations for tomorrow.. nothing good is going to happen.. it's going to be anotherwar tomorrow.. !!!
and Avni, sorry hon.. I beat you again this time where is she, btw.. she is going to be mad today.. the first page is almost full!

lol
kushi.arnav Senior Member
kushi.arnav
kushi.arnav

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
gr8 post!!!!!Clap

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged