Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dont let ur past ruin ur future...But..Aug 9th (Page 10)

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by afnariaz

I can't stop smiling yaar went to mall and smiling smiling alone everyone watching,husband came control yourself...I am sure this is same with everyone.

LOL  tell me about it hahahhah...ppl think i have horns hahahahha or i see horns on them hahahahhaha

Back to episode completely enjoyed(no need to mention).Thanks CVs.Arshi's scene OMGBlushingArnav's wink,cot break,mamiji's comment,khushi's hug,Khushi hid her face with pot,suhag raat...everythinhg like it.

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Mr ASR I have doubt what happend to your Damn security???Shyam reached your poolside man.Anjali is great why not you invite him to your bedside pool?invite him to brother's bedside????????????
Fazila like your post.Thanks for PM.

Shyamli has lost it... thanks Embarrassed

Really can't concentrate ...Mr ASR need CCTV on his house too.I think we won't get remarriage CV's hint no name and no fire round ...so Arshi don't need this too.
One doubt tell me about Akash's expression after a good day dialogue good or bad.I didn't understand...

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
My doubt he will come back with the intention of accusing Khushi. As right now everyone know that Arnav is supporting her. The only he cant come back it if he claim to be a better person and want to continue being a part of Anjali's life. Wins Arnav and Khushi's heart and asks for their forgiveness...or if not then atleast show that he is humbly regretting what he did.

Then there is a chance he is in and end up ruining khushi's status again infront of Arnav.

But at usual his plans fails...

althought this time he's got Dadi to back him up...so the plans may just work...

although will Dadi be able to repeate her past tricks again ...will history repeate itself again???
or will it come back come back to haunt her...maybe even burn her???

As we know The Sakha, Nand Kishore is this time with Khushi and Arnav...

Avni  Wink

Wow man this conversation is moving in 3 different directions...i m so loving it...

Thnks Arti, Frances and Fuzzy Hug
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Punkin22

War is about to break out in RM. I
hope we can wait till marriage and wedding night is over first but it would not surprise me to see Shyam walk into RM with Anjali on his arm.  Sibling separation is ahead with Dadi, Anjali with Shyam against Nani, Arnav and Khushi. Remember Mishti's spoiler that Shyam would be back with a bang!!!

ohh...waiting.Clap... then it will be clash of the siblings hahahaha...As long as Arshi are together...i can stand anything...Wink

I do want to ask if there is a double standard between Anjali and Khushi??  When Khushi lied some of people were horrified and were quick to judge then posted about her lies.  Anjali is lying everyday and not one word about her lies.  Just saying...

So, like you I am going to enjoy today and watch our beautiful episode again. 
Interesting point... i have a post in my brain...was busy replying to posts so couldnt pen down...will write n pm soon... Hug  thanks a lot for sharing ...Embarrassed

Good point.. the whole family is about double standards.. Khushi lied .. that's a crime.. Payal lied.. that's a crime.. Arnav lied.. he knew the secret from the time of the wedding.. well only Anjali and Nani know that now.. but no, no accusations there.. and now Anjali lying.. nope Anjali is the shining star of their family.. she can never do anything wrong.. omg I want to zoom past everything to the end of my FF.. I will deal with it there.. I dont want to reveal much, but only Arnav will actually react to Anjali's tantrums.. the rest of the family will accept her! 

As for shyam's entry.. I have a feeling he might walk in on Arnav and Khushi's wedding.. the way they crashed Akash and Payal's!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

My doubt he will come back with the intention of accusing Khushi. As right now everyone know that Arnav is supporting her. The only he cant come back it if he claim to be a better person and want to continue being a part of Anjali's life. Wins Arnav and Khushi's heart and asks for their forgiveness...or if not then atleast show that he is humbly regretting what he did.

yes.. he might say I have realized that i was wrong.. Khushiji please forgive me.. I promise to take care of Di.. etc etc.. Khushi jmight fall for that.. Arnav won't, but he will give in again note.. for the sake of his Di's happiness! I hate how everything in this show is for her! I hope Daljeet is happy.. she is the center of the show.. !!

Then there is a chance he is in and end up ruining khushi's status again infront of Arnav.

yup.. if he cant have her.. neither can Arnav!

But at usual his plans fails...

maybe not.. there has to be another MU right.. for the story to go on.. the hate has to come back.. either from Khushi or Arnav's side.. because this story is about their love-hate relationship.. so after all this love, hate will come back! 

althought this time he's got Dadi to back him up...so the plans may just work...

although will Dadi be able to repeate her past tricks again ...will history repeate itself again???

Argggh,, i hate her.. and I will explain why once Fuzzy posts her comments about today's episode. 

or will it come back come back to haunt her...maybe even burn her???

I hope it burns her.. or I will burn her.. on the stake!

As we know The Sakha, Nand Kishore is this time with Khushi and Arnav...

Yes.. and he is awesome! He has promised to be there for Khushi no matter what happens.. so I guess if Arnav turns aganst her, she will still have NK.

Avni  Wink

Wow man this conversation is moving in 3 different directions...i m so loving it...

Thnks Arti, Frances and Fuzzy Hug
I agree.. this is fun!  Hug missing Tia though .. 
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Punkin22

War is about to break out in RM. I
hope we can wait till marriage and wedding night is over first but it would not surprise me to see Shyam walk into RM with Anjali on his arm.  Sibling separation is ahead with Dadi, Anjali with Shyam against Nani, Arnav and Khushi. Remember Mishti's spoiler that Shyam would be back with a bang!!!

ohh...waiting.Clap... then it will be clash of the siblings hahahaha...As long as Arshi are together...i can stand anything...Wink

I do want to ask if there is a double standard between Anjali and Khushi??  When Khushi lied some of people were horrified and were quick to judge then posted about her lies.  Anjali is lying everyday and not one word about her lies.  Just saying...

So, like you I am going to enjoy today and watch our beautiful episode again. 
Interesting point... i have a post in my brain...was busy replying to posts so couldnt pen down...will write n pm soon... Hug  thanks a lot for sharing ...Embarrassed

Good point.. the whole family is about double standards.. Khushi lied .. that's a crime.. Payal lied.. that's a crime.. Arnav lied.. he knew the secret from the time of the wedding.. well only Anjali and Nani know that now.. but no, no accusations there.. and now Anjali lying.. nope Anjali is the shining star of their family.. she can never do anything wrong.. omg I want to zoom past everything to the end of my FF.. I will deal with it there.. I dont want to reveal much, but only Arnav will actually react to Anjali's tantrums.. the rest of the family will accept her! 

As for shyam's entry.. I have a feeling he might walk in on Arnav and Khushi's wedding.. the way they crashed Akash and Payal's!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsFazila~

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Great Post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN