Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jessicad

Fuzzz! πŸ€—

Jesss... ...πŸ€— im glad to see u...n i can see what bought u here...lol...πŸ˜†

Yesterday's episode had me hyperventilating and laughin and choking with laughter cos I was hyperventilating and laughin. You get what I mean? πŸ˜† 

I know what u mean...lol πŸ˜‰

Right from the very first moment, I was completely enjoying the episode! Your post as usual brought out all the finer aspects of the episode and I loved it <3
I was nodding my head ferociously when you said his Kya hua is going to be the death of all of us. Actually one day ArHi are gonna be the death of all of us!  β˜ΊοΈ

hahaha n the way he says Khushi n she Arnavji...me faints...πŸ˜†

Okay, let me start off by saying that I love now that Arnav is tryna win Khushi back the way he did before- Simple flirting πŸ˜³ CV's tok so long to understand what we love, but they finally brought it in. So Hats off to them and Kudos! β­οΈ

Ya sabar ka phal n all...n bashing n all lol... thanks cvs... hahahahah πŸ˜‰

I've been enjoying every moment right since when my Arnie boy started to defend Khushi and put down Dadi. Oh how I love it πŸ˜ƒ 

😍

Arnav loves Khushi. Khushi loves Arnav, and they both show it so well! Him giving her all the access to freedom and to himself clearly proves that.  When she flung her arms around him- MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF YESTERDAY!😳
You know I absolutely adore hugs from behind? They make me go all cozy cooo <3
His smirking at her and winking, everyone of the small lil things that make Khushi's heart go all a flutter! β˜ΊοΈ

Its so sweet...it was worth the wait...😳

When they broke the bed- HAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a maniac!🀣 
My mom thought I'd lost it! ROFL. that was soo funny! The funniest thing ever on IPK, and when they broke out laughin, it was so genuine and pure! Clear laughter between the two of them. Happy as ever in their haven.😳

N im glad no one came knocking on the door...πŸ˜†

Arnav sure knows how to make Khushi's heart go dhak dhak, and make our hearts go dhak dhak in the process! 

πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

Suhaag Raaat! Whooppp!! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm super super sure they're gonna remarry, but I have a horrible feeling looming over me that dadi will get to know that their marriage was incomplete, and she may create some new tension awaiting them.😳

I know...its too good to be true...i was discussing this with lazylad8 n she said Hes ASR... he will complete his deal...so lets see...πŸ˜•

I don't wanna talk about dadi and poojali. Poojali's getting more and more scary by the day though. She's actually scaring me with all the secrets. 

Shes acting funny...😑

Loved my ArHi today, and love you too Fuzz!❀️
😳

I'm so content making a huge reply under your post today even if its late!
😳

Love u tooo ooo... its a pleasure to read ur post...πŸ€— thanks...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: velangini

hey fuzzy

brilliant post yaar
you are in very good mood,eh
awesome episode
from recent episodes,e are getting hints about past
it's lurking around the corner to strike
but when asr is speaking of letting go of past,i felt he was speaking of shyam not their childhood one

thanks...true...maybe its all linked together...

payal and khushi scene was a nice one
cvs are focussing on payal-khushi
good thing
and payal consoling khushi and pointing out arnav coming to khushi's rescue is sweet
i got glimpses of payal before their wedding
always supporting albeit silently
and khushi's blushing and smiling
she looked so cute

Im glad the remembered that payal has brains hahahhaah

khushi's hug to arnav,haila that was amazing
she apologising and he was telling there is no fault of yours'
i was like no asr,khushi is full on mischief mode
and the laugh,*sigh*kisi ki nazar na lage inn dono ki khushi ko

Hmm...shyam n dadi hain na...

dadi is really scary,grrr    πŸ˜‘

mami's comments on broken bed is hilarious
all are blushing and poor khushi is so embarassed
πŸ˜†

khushi is so naive 
she babbled on on and now asr wants a suhaag raat

🀣

He has made it a deal...lets see...πŸ˜‰
noclapsplease thumbnail
loved your post .. πŸ˜Š
it was surely one of the best we ever had..
can someone please send dadi back to her asharam??   
khushi hugging arnav from back !! i always wanted her to hug him like that...
I don't know what has happened to arnav? he is getting naughtier day by day and m loving it..
waiting desperately for "THE SUHAGRAAT"!! LOL πŸ˜†

Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Wow brilliant post fuzzy... πŸ‘
Am still in ARHI land... Unable to get out of the episode yaar
Ufff arnav... He's getting very naughty and romantic now a days...
The starting hug is just so sweet... I loved the way she hugged him...
Ahhh the cute chase πŸ˜›, they fell on thebed and it broke πŸ˜†
This was the first time after long days... Am watching arnav and khushi laughing out happily without any tensions... Too cute scene

agree...thanks... good the bed broke...it was jinxed...πŸ˜†

When arnav said suhaag raat... I was like 😲 then 😍 then πŸ˜†
There's no suhaag raat is not gng to happen... But am too excited to know what's gng to happen in today's episode... Am waiting for the complete marriage

ASR made a deal...so lets see...πŸ˜†

Other than ARHI I loved NK yaar... He's just hilarious πŸ˜†... Their conversation is just too funny πŸ˜†
Loved nani , NK , payal, akash, mami... ARHI are the best...

Yep...when they all r together...it feels so good as if they all r a part of u...n ur not at all apart from them...😳
Everyone did a fabulous job... SARUN are jut fantastic πŸ‘
Thank u so much for the post dear

Cvs, Sarun...ll hats off.πŸ‘... most welcome...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Looove your post
Omg I don't understand Hindi sooo your post is helping sooo much
Thanks for the pm

my pleasur...if u dont understand anything plz dont hesitate...just ask...there r so many of us...anyone will reply...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika18

Big hugs for the awesome post, Fuzzy! πŸ€—..
Actually, your post is always an icing on the top after I watch a pretty good episode of IPK! :D

Aww... thanks Malvika...😳 πŸ€—

Well, never mind me!!. I have this habit of blathering non stop. But seriously, the episode reminded me of a time when Arnav and Lavanya were in a live-in relationship and Khushi had a problem with it big time (LOL! She also called him Rakshas for the same). Now, she's married to him, but not in a proper way (as per her point of view.)..And yet again we find her pacing in the same circles again. Just this time, Arnav almost managed to convince her of all the rituals. Well that and the fact that Dadiji's unusual annoying behavior towards Khushi paves way for many of alleged questions, like why is she acting in that way and only when she comes on terms with Khushi?. 

Live in hahahah...how she ate the samosa hahahha...that was awesome n hilarious hahahha... I dont know whats wrong with this old woman...think she has lost it...poor her...

Btw, loved NK today! I mean he's such a stud!!. He pisses Dadi real bad but despite of all shortcomings, she isn't able to berate him in a way she does to Khushi! I seriously heart him for that. <3

Khushi is mum...i dont know whats wrong with her...she was never mum...i think ASR broke her spirit...NK is awesome...

And Mamiji's dialogues were quite amazing!.
oh i love mamijis in dadis bad books hahahahhaha

Anyway, I simply cannot stop gushing about today's episode, but still waiting for something more to happen!. 
Once Dadi gets to know the truth about Shyam, surely she'll make a huge issue out of it. 
Lets wait and watch. πŸ˜‰

The truth?... next yr...lol... till then hold on to ur seats n eat what the cvs dish out...πŸ˜†
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

He has made it a deal...lets see...πŸ˜‰

according to khushi,asr dil ki baatein nahi deal ki baatein samjhtein hain
ab ye deal asr jeet payenge ya nahi,dekhna haiπŸ˜‰

Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Hiii...

Nice post and what an episode!

1) KKGSR teasing ASR with the baby picture!πŸ˜‰

Reminds me of their future hehehheπŸ˜‰

2) Have never seen ASR laugh so loudly along with KKGSR.πŸ˜‰

Sigh...never n that also when dadis around lol

3) The bed breaking and Mami referring to as cricket gameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†

4) ASR winking at this thoughtπŸ˜‰ What a wink that was!⭐️

😍 me faints...

5) KKGSR wants all the ceremonies and ASR wants to start with SR.πŸ˜‰ ASR telling KKGSR that it's going to be tomorrow. Way to go ASR!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

He always does that...challenges her n makes deals...lets see πŸ˜‰

6) Dadi was kept at a minimum today.πŸ‘

Out of sight...out of mind...πŸ˜†

The full week has been full of Arshi scenes. Way to go CVs!πŸ‘

Loved it...waiting for todays epi...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: velangini

according to khushi,asr dil ki baatein nahi deal ki baatein samjhtein hain
ab ye deal asr jeet payenge ya nahi,dekhna haiπŸ˜‰

hahhaha...yep...lets wait n watch...but too much hindrances...😑
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Ohh My God , I re watched the pi like 4-5 times haha Still can't get over it.. to be honest i always wait for ur post , so that i can express my thoughts on each Episode. A big bear hug n thanks to you.

thanks... πŸ˜³

Okay started with Anjali - Anrav , i don't need to tell that i always love their bro-sis bonding .

ya me too...but when u feel ur being used...thats when i dont like it...

Shifted to back hug , the whole scene was really cute. I love that "Excuse Me?" Hahaa. That time Khushi was in Gutter mood. They broke the bed . Ohh Myy Gosh . Is it also made of that Teek ki Lakri? Haha sarun was Adorable .

Mami was singing "tumhi din charhe , tumhe din Dhale" n wat we see a "Stop" sign there. I think Dadi was used to follow all the traffic rules . Then NK " oh My God , Dadi G ap to kitni Darawni hain?" I burst into laughing . The way he delivered the dialogues was Out Standing. Specially that "Bewa Pooof" hahaha

I didnt hear the song...maybe i missed it thanks hahahhha... mami has met her match...no her death ahahahahahha

Lounge scene ; Mami was too Much haha. They were not playing Cricket on bedwa. They were playing " Pakram Pakrai" lOl n the Wink was just "aaa" Amazing.

😳

Khushi strted telling him abt rituals . He stopped at Marriage night . Omg? Omg? First of all Thanks to CV for clearing our Doubt . LOL . Now if it has to done in a Rewind Mode then it will be a Unique n the Best Wedding in Indian Television History . Hats off to CV n Sarun for that scene.

πŸ‘

Again Dadi G , ohh No way i'm bot gonna call her with "G" huh How can I forget that?

I refuse to call her a G...she will have to earn it...

Arnav in Room the was he greeted "Good Moning" omg. Can it get muxh better than this? Arnav was really happy today. I enjoyed this Arnav as well .

πŸ˜†

1. The Smirk , The Smile , n The Wink was just to die for .
😳

2. No torture of Dadi towards Khushi .
πŸ‘

3. All fanily members were present , good to see them all in a one Epi after long time .
πŸ€—

4. Yeah , It was Aman special Epi as well . Aman Aman Aman all the way.
πŸ˜†

5. Over all it was a Filler Epi.

was it... more like an Arshi epi hahahhaha

Ohh My Gosh. That is my longest Comment ever n Phew. I enjoyed myself while writing this as. I enjoyed myself while re watching Episodes.

Once Again , Thank You For the Wonderful post.

most welcome n thanks for the post...😳
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next