Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 9)

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Amazing post!! and your interpretation of 'chotey' is out of the world...I'll always be laughing from now on whenever I would hear the word 'Chotey'. I am yet to see the episode but I am sure i'll remember your post when I see the episode tomorrow..
Lets see how much can they get into this..can it be something like "BALH"...I am sure if that happens by TV and my bedroom will be on fire and then I wonder what will happen to IF ...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by laddoo598

Shwetha, how much of a coincidence is it? Just today we filled pages and pages talking about how bitwa needs to do some more shaitani and badtameezee and stop behaving as if he is sharing the bed with his sibling and lo and behold, bitwa is all about the suhag raat in today's episode. LOL

Badtamezee veyyy.

IKR right? Everyone was there, everyone was happy, the jovial attitude, even Aksh bitwa was his usual shy and coy self, this couldn't get any better!Big smile

Even if nothing happens, can bitwa progress to holding her waist and sleeping and not her hand. He should start his own Taekwondo. Wink

Dogra finally got over his Bol Bachchan hangover and was back to being the adorable Akash. And we got bromance too, Yippeee...2 Straight epis, he got dialogues, DOUBEL YIPEEELOL

Bromance after ages yaar!

Yes please, hold her close bitwa, move beyond the hand holding, this is not kindergarten bitwa.AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!pixiegirl

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by paru_rox

LOL'ed when I heard him say it ... was like W*F is Bitwa suggesting LOL

They are gonna have private pheras yaar ... no grand wedding. CV's ne meri umeedon pe paani pher diya ... How come Munna Munni has had 8 weddings in their show & here the leads can't have a decent wedding ... Wanted to watch Bitwa do the "after marriage game" walsi rasam Big smile (yes Parul had specific requests)

So Tanu -- Was it Payal who sang the female title song TongueLOL

Parul-wa, what about bitwa's "Main tumhe kha thodi na jaoonga", this is the 2nd time he said that. Double entendre much? Wink

Yaar, do you really think itna cheap sa remarriage dikhayenge? Dekha kuch na kuch zaroor hoga kay bitwa ka marriage and sex plans, sab par pani phed jayega..LOL

Aww me too! I wanted to see that ring in milk ceremony! Kaaash...

BTW random but I really like the title track of teri meri love stories.LOL

I missed the door part wale dialogues yaar ... i wasn't sure what he said. Havn't had time to re-watch yet Ouch

Yaar I love that milk ceremony ... see I do not mind if the wedding is with only family but at least they should show Arnav being teased & Bitiya all decked up,blushing & doing the rasamein in front of the family ... ab zyada kya maang liya rey ?

@red -- I swear Tanu ... you & me bichadofied in bachpan Shocked ... I was looking for the track to download yesterday. I sing this for my 3 yr old nephew now-a-days (LOL I actually taught him Teri-Meri prem kahani BG wala song 6 mths ago ... this when he still does not speak sentences willingly LOL)

Edited by paru_rox - 09 August 2012 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Shwetha, how much of a coincidence is it? Just today we filled pages and pages talking about how bitwa needs to do some more shaitani and badtameezee and stop behaving as if he is sharing the bed with his sibling and lo and behold, bitwa is all about the suhag raat in today's episode. LOL

Badtamezee veyyy.

IKR right? Everyone was there, everyone was happy, the jovial attitude, even Aksh bitwa was his usual shy and coy self, this couldn't get any better!Big smile

Even if nothing happens, can bitwa progress to holding her waist and sleeping and not her hand. He should start his own Taekwondo. Wink

Dogra finally got over his Bol Bachchan hangover and was back to being the adorable Akash. And we got bromance too, Yippeee...2 Straight epis, he got dialogues, DOUBEL YIPEEELOL

Akash has better chemistry with Bhai ... and Payaliya has better chemistry with NK & Hottwa LOL. Think the CVs should keep it this way Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

guess what when i saw that naked Arnav (ofcourse picture wala) i was remembering you that see it was chote but not anymore! i think the Creative team has been replaced by the gutter minds of this forum cause today's episode was indeed dedicated to us!

SP Ki Nayi Soch

a naked Arnav.. though it was baby but we saw something didnt we? *giggles* ROFL
broken bed.. which reminds me.. that Arnav has so much power while climbing on Khushi that bed broke in one time.. we will be needing a strong one.. warna we will see one bed breaking
everyday! i love chotey *blush* Embarrassed
did the family actually had a moment.. the very same family which beehaved in the most weird way seeing the married couple romancing ... *wipes away emotional tears seeing the cute family back* reminded me of Payal and Akash marriage times! thank god Anaconda wasnt in the frame that time!

Sobti should get punishment.. firts blue then that magical laugh.. that sexy smirk and if all this wasnt enough that wink!! *sigh*
but how come no one saw that chotey's not so chotey was functioning in the living room in front of everyone.. Ermm

this is probably on the history of SP that these two had the most weird and sexy SR convo like this where as the Dikra and Bahu still blushes .. though bahu is preggy! *rolls eyes* never saw anyone telling his wife .. "remember its our SR" ROFL now thats ASR!

shouldnt get NK get an award.. he said what we have been typing since Dadi came.. love this guy!
ok on a serious note.. i found out the maha twist... akash and Payal did it! *looks away*
Anjali called Shyam on the pool side which is actually connected with Arnav's room..is she calling Shyam whenever she is feeling you know what.. Ermm i am having doubts that if its Shyam or the lady who is carrying her baby so that Anjali doesnt have to carry a baby bump!
anyways after all this serious talk i want to say i love IPKKND! Heart

Dudette, you are pretty awesome, you know that right?

Nice rhyming there..LOLLOL

Hahahaha I know yaar, kitni asani se toot gaya bed-wa. Bitwa needs to get a teak ki lakdi ka bed. Or scratch that. I would love to see them break a bed, or two, or three, while chotey and nannhi Khushi get on with it.

I know you would see chota sa chotey in the picture!!! See bitwa wanted bitiya to see the real deal, not this nannha munna hoctey..Haila sacchi kya? Chotey was in action in front of everyone? I thought the pants were ill fitted thats why...ROFL

Yes, AnJhali called Shyamu over 'cause all the bed breaking talk turned her on. Pregnancy hormones make her horny I guess..LOL

see i am very serious but i am worried about Nanhi Khushi!
heck.. i am going to zoom the YT video which is by the way has been rated mature for todayROFL and see the chota chotey cause in my life i wont be able to see the real not so chotey! *pouts*
the hormones were getting ill fitted..! LOL

another thing.. Bitwa has brought a suitcase filled protection ClapStar

I better watch this thing again. Hawww you behoodi, looking at gora baby's wee wee while feeling sad 'cause u won't see the real thing??? Censored

Whats in the suitcase BTW? Sexy lingerie?LOL

paru_rox_TheJoker-

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hum log pati patni ke tarah rah rahe hain!!! Shocked

That's because hum patin patni hain D'oh

Nahin hain, aadhe hain Shocked Aaj hi hume ehsaas hua ki humaari shaadi poori hi nahi hui Cry

Aur ehsaas tumhe achanak kyun hua D'oh Ermm 

Sabse mahatvapoorn phere nahi huey hain Shocked

Ek pati patni jo bhi karte hain humne kuchh bhi nahi kiya Shocked Sab kuchh kharab ho gaya Cry

Oh right, not a problem let's rectify that right away Wink

Yeah, you're right woh sab rasme toh humne ki hi nahin... 

Khushi you're so intelligent ROFL Rasme toh hume saari pporri karni padengi, we'll start BACKWARDS ROFL ( Now I can't get Parul's interpretation of backwards rey) 

OMG!!! These dialogues were howlarious..

Banda did not bat an eyelid & pounced on the KEYWORD SUHAAG RAAT ROFL

Chalo bitwa redeemed himself in the eyes of the phorum waasis today, he does have a chhotey lurking somewhere down there, it's beginning to stir... ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asr-ki-rbfrhnjnpeachpienonasiparu_roxladdoo598

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Wow. One of the funniest episodes in IPKKND's history. These writers are the biggest gutter minds ever. No kidding. Today's episode was full of innuendos and they were so obvious and in your face type. Chalo, finally, they touched on the much discusses big C. I am pretty sure Arnav bitwa is messing around with Khushi bitiya, and in all probability, even if he does follow through on his words, it will be yet another failed attempt. But still,  freaking hilarious episode today!LOL

Breaking The Bed - Not Quite What I Had In Mind:

Payal:
You are so lucky Khushi. Your husband has balls, and a spine, not every man has those you know.

Khushi:
I know jeeji. I just had an epiphany, although Arnav jee can be a total douche bag, he has actually been a complete sweetheart for quite a while now. If you will please excuse me, I am going for some coochie cooing with my hot hubby.

Khushi:
I am sorry I saw you naked.

Arnav:
What the? Can you see through my clothes? Can you see chotey?

Khushi:
No silly! I was talking about your baby picture. And yes, chotey is out for display in this picture. See here?

Me:
That is not Arnav jee's baby picture. That is one of those pictures that come free with the photo frame. The baby is gora for heaven's sake.

Arnav:
Give that back to me. If you want to see me naked, look at the real deal woman, not some silly picture.

Khushi:
Lets play tag. You are it.

*And the bed breaks*

Arnav and Khushi:
Giggle Giggle. We broke the bed!

Me:
That is not exactly how I imagined you two would break your bed. But chalo, SP nuns allowed a broken bed, naked Arnav (picture mein bhai!Tongue), and that is as close to the desired scenario as we are going to get. BTW, Barun Sobti, stop dazzling me with your laughter.

Family Scenes (Not):

Nani and Co:
No phere = No shaadi.

Khushi:
Ho gaya satyanash.

Mami:
Hello Hi Bye Bye! You two broke the bed? What position was it? Tells tells. Maybe I can try to with my woh once he returns from whatever godforsaken place he is hiding in.

Raizadas:
Wow! Feisty much Arnav bitwa and Khushi bitiya?

AnJhali:
Humein toh pehle se patah tha. Remember Chotey's hanging gardan episode?Hamarey chotey sabsey zyada kinky hai. *Giggle*

Khushi:
Let the ground open up and swallow me right now.

Arnav:
Hello there sweetheart *Wink* We will break this bed the right way. If you know what I mean.Evil Smile

Sex Talk:

Arnav:
Yes Aman, you have to handle the presentation. Lets face it, you practically run AR. I am too busy Rabba Vey-ing, pacifying my crazy hormonal sister, solving cat fights between Dadi and Khushi, wagera wagera. And don't tell them about our figures, 'cause they suck, which is not a surprise seeing as how the owner of the company goes to office rarely, and that too for an hour.

Khushi:
Arnav jee, we are sinners, the both of us. How can we live like a married couple, do everything a married couple does, without being married fully?

Me:
Look whose talking. Still a Kumari and is whining about doing everything a married couple does.D'oh

Arnav:
Tell me about the whole marriage shenanigan.

Khushi:
Well there is Roka, Mehendi, Sangeet, Phere, Suhag Raat..

Arnav:
Thats it! Lets start from Suhag Raat. Everyone at IF is questioning my libido and chotey's functionality. Time to prove them wrong.

Khushi:
What the? No, we can't do IT. SP nuns won't allow it, not before the pheres.

Arnav:
Screw the pheres. You, me, on that bed, doing wicked things, tomorrow night.

Me:
Why not tonight? Why wait? Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi?

Akash Bitwa Gets More Than One Dialogue - Miracle:

Akash:
Bhai, why are you smiling? Is there any good news you want to share? Am I gonna be a chachu?

Arnav:
All in good time bro.

Random Musings:

• Khushi's random epiphany moment was funny enough as it is. Must you add the hilarious female version of the title track to make it even funnier?
  • AnJhali brought Shyamu to the house for a booty call? Wow.
  • Oh-Em-Gee, Payal and Akash have done it??? Really? Akash had the guts to do it without bhai's permission? Mind is blown.
  • Hitler Dadi, what is with the hand? Are you a Congress supporter?
  • NK, dude, stop, there should be a limit to being epic.
  • Last but not the least, praise the Lord, Arnav and Khushi have not done it. I know a lot of you were getting worried thinking the deed happened after the hug on Rakhi.

Call me fickle if you may, but I laughed my head off at almost every scene today. Epic stuff!LOL

I'm quoting your whole post...because I can and because that was one awesome post on such a hilarious episode!!! Nothing to not like ('cept Dadi being crazy...chalo, thoda compromise toh banta hai)...

Arnav's badmaashy, Khushi's virginal fear/realising she's in a live-in relationship (minus the fun stuff), NK being NK...

And shocker of shocks, Payal and Akash...Shocked

Lmao, even Arnie boy gave a W*F look to Anji's poolside rendez-vous!

Looks like baby blue ka asli kamaal yehi hai: that wasn't even foreplay, and yet the forum is in a tizzy! LOL

(I know right! That baby was clearly gora. D'oh)

asr-ki-rbladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Hum log pati patni ke tarah rah rahe hain!!! Shocked

That's because hum patin patni hain D'oh

Nahin hain, aadhe hain Shocked Aaj hi hume ehsaas hua ki humaari shaadi poori hi nahi hui Cry

Aur ehsaas tumhe achanak kyun hua D'oh Ermm 

Sabse mahatvapoorn phere nahi huey hain Shocked

Ek pati patni jo bhi karte hain humne kuchh bhi nahi kiya Shocked Sab kuchh kharab ho gaya Cry

Oh right, not a problem let's rectify that right away Wink

Yeah, you're right woh sab rasme toh humne ki hi nahin... 

Khushi you're so intelligent ROFL Rasme toh hume saari pporri karni padengi, we'll start BACKWARDS ROFL ( Now I can't get Parul's interpretation of backwards rey) 

OMG!!! These dialogues were howlarious..

Banda did not bat an eyelid & pounced on the KEYWORD SUHAAG RAAT ROFL

Chalo bitwa redeemed himself in the eyes of the phorum waasis today, he does have a chhotey lurking somewhere down there, it's beginning to stir... ROFL

Can they blame us for sinking 6 feet under the gutter today?? Can they?? "Lets do it backwards", mind is blown. ROFL

What about that husky "Good morning Khushi. I want to remind you that its out SR tonight", how is Khushi even alive? Why is she not flat lining??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnonasipixiegirl

Go to top