Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 8)

Celet Groupbie
Celet
Celet

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

AnJhali:
Humein toh pehle se patah tha. Remember Chotey's hanging gardan episode?Hamarey chotey sabsey zyada kinky hai. *Giggle

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Just Awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
EPIC post Tanu ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

laddoo598

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Classic decoding...I laughed to day thru the episode...full of entertainment...Akash 's SAD "GOOD DAY"..LOL...thinks "y we r constipated couple?"...Arnav is very slow ...so he will wait for to morrow...for more interruptions...Big smile...but dont worry we keep posting for CHotey's chotey activation rally...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnparu_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

You all know I am shameless right? The very first thought I had in my mind is that bitwa has forgot to wear his trousers, and he was standing there in his shirt and waistcoat ONLY.LOL

TanuuuROFL

Mysterieux: Worldly wise ASR and the innocent Khushi..You said it. Tanu and I have been ranting about it for god knows how long. Why the hell has ASR become so Gharelu Sharif Insaan.

Tanu: It is like they just went back to the drawing board and watched the initial episodes, everyone was just fantastic today, totally in their characters we all fell in love with.

*touchwood*

Shwetha, how much of a coincidence is it? Just today we filled pages and pages talking about how bitwa needs to do some more shaitani and badtameezee and stop behaving as if he is sharing the bed with his sibling and lo and behold, bitwa is all about the suhag raat in today's episode. LOL

Badtamezee veyyy.

IKR right? Everyone was there, everyone was happy, the jovial attitude, even Aksh bitwa was his usual shy and coy self, this couldn't get any better!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxpixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by paru_rox

Edited:

Today Parul goes back to her old ways ... not as awesome as the Queen of decoding Tanuwa of course Tongue

Broke the bed ... and the "Will not do it" jinx :

Curious Mami - So the bed broke .. what exactly did our Hot looking Bitwa do with wifey ???

Payal - We pretend as if we have done it ... a few side glances & blushes should do it

Akash - Damn it Bhai ... a few tips puhleez. Our bed hasn't even had a decent shaking Confused

Nani -- Oh my ... I remember when that happened with Nanaji once ... Chottey is so Raizada in his ways
(Seriously this lady just rocks ... every grandma should be this cool when it comes to gutter Thumbs Up )

SP Nuns prevail :

Hottwa - Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT

SP -- GASP ... over our dead bodies Hottie.

Hottwa - Oh Ok ...Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT ... err tomorrow night.

Peek-a-Boo ... I saw you :

Hottwa - So you think you have seen me without clothes ... well well wifey are you in for a treat or what coz Chottey has grown ... literally ... ermm at the moment also.

Wifey - Finally ... I will seize any excuse to get out of this velvet ... Bring it on hubby dearest.

Behind the Curtains:

Jhalli --
Looks like Chottey is upto some hanky-panky with his wife ... Time to make some cardboard cutout shadows & scare Chottey's chottey into non-action Evil Smile

Double Entendre of the Day:

Hottwa -  Let's do it backwards.

PS - Fellow beyhoodi on alert & ready for action .. 3  2  1 ... lets dissect
LOL

OMFG, how did I miss that? Doggy style? Mind is blown. Parul-wa, you get the best decoder award today. ROFL

Yaar kaal raat kyun?? Why not aaj raat?? Who am I kidding, kuch nahin honey wala. This is Arnav Adhoora Singh Raizada we are talking about after all.

LOL'ed when I heard him say it ... was like W*F is Bitwa suggesting LOL

They are gonna have private pheras yaar ... no grand wedding. CV's ne meri umeedon pe paani pher diya ... How come Munna Munni has had 8 weddings in their show & here the leads can't have a decent wedding ... Wanted to watch Bitwa do the "after marriage game" walsi rasam Big smile (yes Parul had specific requests)

So Tanu -- Was it Payal who sang the female title song TongueLOL

Parul-wa, what about bitwa's "Main tumhe kha thodi na jaoonga", this is the 2nd time he said that. Double entendre much? Wink

Yaar, do you really think itna cheap sa remarriage dikhayenge? Dekha kuch na kuch zaroor hoga kay bitwa ka marriage and sex plans, sab par pani phed jayega..LOL

Aww me too! I wanted to see that ring in milk ceremony! Kaaash...

BTW random but I really like the title track of teri meri love stories.LOL

paru_rox

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Epic Post!!

Arnav:

Thats it! Lets start from Suhag Raat. Everyone at IF is questioning my libido and chotey's functionality. Time to prove them wrong.

Khushi: 
What the? No, we can't do IT. SP nuns won't allow it, not before the pheres.

Arnav: WT...lets tell them we r doing pheres on the bed. U lead the first 4 and I will lead the remaining 3...that shud make the SP Nuns and feminists in If mum

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Classic decoding...I laughed to day thru the episode...full of entertainment...Akash 's SAD "GOOD DAY"..LOL...thinks "y we r constipated couple?"...Arnav is very slow ...so he will wait for to morrow...for more interruptions...Big smile...but dont worry we keep posting for CHotey's chotey activation rally...

Akash bitwa should have asked for tips from bhai about how to break those beds. I don't think PayAsh have done it ever since their SR. Ek baar karr liya wohi I am finding hard to believe.LOL Maybe Akash finds it hard to perform in that pink bedroom with pink bed covers and pink comforters. Bada effeminate sa setting hai.LOL

paru_rox

Go to top