Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 7)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
HI Laddoo,

There are spies trolling tihs forum for sure. We have been complaining about the non existent  S** life of a couple who have the hots for each other since day i and all that Arnie does while sleeping is hold her hand LOL

I love the way the cvs make fun of us and themselves at times.  A complete episode dedicated to the discussion of SR . With Arnie on a mission and with Khushi on to her next challenge thrown at her by her smart husband.

LOVED the episode. Was a surprise really with dadi and all that drama looming.  The bed scene was cute though very  Barun & Sanaya.  Never mind it was very funny.  The winking was taking it a bit far but   our boy is in Love ...so I will let it go.

This week has been very eventful lets see how they carry forward with this SR .

If you missed it do check out the last scene again where the camera comes to a still on Khushi's face of how scared she is and do not miss the sinister  background music.

Cannot stop laughing...

Rgds 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598sbk2

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxparu_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

HugToday this week...was IPKKND...had everything in it drama, romance comedy...and more importantly all characters were sensibly involved...there was brother brother bonding, sister-sister bonding, brother sister bonding..comedy...and ofcourse...ROMANCE...

can these two get any cuter...SR discussion was epic...she is such an innocent foil..to the worldly wise ASR...and  oh how he teased her...whether they do it or not ...am saving muy comments for when they doLOL... but the building up is epic!
Everything today was IPKKND...awesome episode...everybody acted tru to their character...whatever the cvs, writers, director ate and drank...has definately worked for them...please stay on this diet...please ensure all characters stay involved in all episodes as beautifully as they did today

Arnav and Khushi...damn damn damn damn!Day DreamingWink

Zee jee, long time no see!Hug

I know, it has been an awesome week so far. Drama, romance, intensity, and finally rib tickling comedy today!

Bechari Khushi, kya chaha aur kya paya?? Phere se direct suhag raat!LOL She was so flustered! And he was like "You talk about completeing all rituals, and back out at the mention of the first ritual", naughty naughty! And that cheshire cat grin when talking to Akash, bitwa to gaya!

I completely agree with you. I loved how each character was present, and everyone behaved like they are supposed to behave, woh old wala IPK feel aya. Very nice!

paru_roxmysterieuxpixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by mysterieux

Originally posted by Shwetha!

r

is not Arnav jee's baby picture. That is one of those pictures that come free with the photo frame. The baby is gora for heaven's sake.

Why not tonight? Why wait? Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi?

My thoughts exactly, hugs souls sistaHug

Oh and the jaap for tonite, writing team has changed atleast it did for tonite's epi.

Rest was MIGvey and RoflveyROFL

Sorry for intruding!Embarrassed.

ROFL...I know right gora bachcha picture...kahe ullu banawat haiD'oh but I paid attention to the picture only after after I watched teh episode for the third timeROFL...when she said it so seriously ASR's reaction was just epic... close to what my reaction was ...I was like Shocked What the!ROFL

SR ke liye "kal ki raat"...why wait a whole 24 hours!LOL

Awesome stuff today!!

Oye this is Tanu's thread, we all can butt inWink LOL

His reaction was...She saw me What and I didn't even Know, WT*ROFL

You all know I am shameless right? The very first thought I had in my mind is that bitwa has forgot to wear his trousers, and he was standing there in his shirt and waistcoat ONLY.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asr-ki-rbmysterieuxparu_roxShwetha!pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Tanuwa what an epic episode with your post being the cherry on the icing.  ROFL ROFL

I was giggling a like a school girl through out the episode, right from the openening strains of the song, "Joh pehle hua na, ab hone laga hai, dil humko jaga kar sone laga hai, yeh ishq hai ya kuchh aur hai hai ya bas khaali khaali shor hai... Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"

What a hilarious episode, bitwa stole every phangirls' heart today, as if pehle chhoda tha Embarrassed

Bed breaking was epic, his laugh was out of the world, his wink was guttery, turning his wifey's plans upside down hilarious, and finally NK showing daadi the finger EPIC!!!! 

Oh I love IPK period, NO amount of raving can do justice to today's FANTABULOUS episode, so will shut up and go rewatch it again & again & again. Wink

Edited by pixiegirl - 09 August 2012 at 10:48am

paru_roxladdoo598sbk2

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Edited:

Today Parul goes back to her old ways ... not as awesome as the Queen of decoding Tanuwa of course Tongue

Broke the bed ... and the "Will not do it" jinx :

Curious Mami - So the bed broke .. what exactly did our Hot looking Bitwa do with wifey ???

Payal - We pretend as if we have done it ... a few side glances & blushes should do it

Akash - Damn it Bhai ... a few tips puhleez. Our bed hasn't even had a decent shaking Confused

Nani -- Oh my ... I remember when that happened with Nanaji once ... Chottey is so Raizada in his ways
(Seriously this lady just rocks ... every grandma should be this cool when it comes to gutter Thumbs Up )

SP Nuns prevail :

Hottwa - Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT

SP -- GASP ... over our dead bodies Hottie.

Hottwa - Oh Ok ...Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT ... err tomorrow night.

Peek-a-Boo ... I saw you :

Hottwa - So you think you have seen me without clothes ... well well wifey are you in for a treat or what coz Chottey has grown ... literally ... ermm at the moment also.

Wifey - Finally ... I will seize any excuse to get out of this velvet ... Bring it on hubby dearest.

Behind the Curtains:

Jhalli --
Looks like Chottey is upto some hanky-panky with his wife ... Time to make some cardboard cutout shadows & scare Chottey's chottey into non-action Evil Smile

Double Entendre of the Day:

Hottwa -  Let's do it backwards.

PS - Fellow beyhoodi on alert & ready for action .. 3  2  1 ... lets dissect
LOL

OMFG, how did I miss that? Doggy style? Mind is blown. Parul-wa, you get the best decoder award today. ROFL

Yaar kaal raat kyun?? Why not aaj raat?? Who am I kidding, kuch nahin honey wala. This is Arnav Adhoora Singh Raizada we are talking about after all.

LOL'ed when I heard him say it ... was like W*F is Bitwa suggesting LOL

They are gonna have private pheras yaar ... no grand wedding. CV's ne meri umeedon pe paani pher diya ... How come Munna Munni has had 8 weddings in their show & here the leads can't have a decent wedding ... Wanted to watch Bitwa do the "after marriage game" walsi rasam Big smile (yes Parul had specific requests)

So Tanu -- Was it Payal who sang the female title song TongueLOL

frhnjnladdoo598pixiegirl

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

peppygeekpixiegirlladdoo598

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

guess what when i saw that naked Arnav (ofcourse picture wala) i was remembering you that see it was chote but not anymore! i think the Creative team has been replaced by the gutter minds of this forum cause today's episode was indeed dedicated to us!

SP Ki Nayi Soch

a naked Arnav.. though it was baby but we saw something didnt we? *giggles* ROFL
broken bed.. which reminds me.. that Arnav has so much power while climbing on Khushi that bed broke in one time.. we will be needing a strong one.. warna we will see one bed breaking
everyday! i love chotey *blush* Embarrassed
did the family actually had a moment.. the very same family which beehaved in the most weird way seeing the married couple romancing ... *wipes away emotional tears seeing the cute family back* reminded me of Payal and Akash marriage times! thank god Anaconda wasnt in the frame that time!

Sobti should get punishment.. firts blue then that magical laugh.. that sexy smirk and if all this wasnt enough that wink!! *sigh*
but how come no one saw that chotey's not so chotey was functioning in the living room in front of everyone.. Ermm

this is probably on the history of SP that these two had the most weird and sexy SR convo like this where as the Dikra and Bahu still blushes .. though bahu is preggy! *rolls eyes* never saw anyone telling his wife .. "remember its our SR" ROFL now thats ASR!

shouldnt get NK get an award.. he said what we have been typing since Dadi came.. love this guy!
ok on a serious note.. i found out the maha twist... akash and Payal did it! *looks away*
Anjali called Shyam on the pool side which is actually connected with Arnav's room..is she calling Shyam whenever she is feeling you know what.. Ermm i am having doubts that if its Shyam or the lady who is carrying her baby so that Anjali doesnt have to carry a baby bump!
anyways after all this serious talk i want to say i love IPKKND! Heart

Dudette, you are pretty awesome, you know that right?

Nice rhyming there..LOLLOL

Hahahaha I know yaar, kitni asani se toot gaya bed-wa. Bitwa needs to get a teak ki lakdi ka bed. Or scratch that. I would love to see them break a bed, or two, or three, while chotey and nannhi Khushi get on with it.

I know you would see chota sa chotey in the picture!!! See bitwa wanted bitiya to see the real deal, not this nannha munna hoctey..Haila sacchi kya? Chotey was in action in front of everyone? I thought the pants were ill fitted thats why...ROFL

Yes, AnJhali called Shyamu over 'cause all the bed breaking talk turned her on. Pregnancy hormones make her horny I guess..LOL

see i am very serious but i am worried about Nanhi Khushi!
heck.. i am going to zoom the YT video which is by the way has been rated mature for todayROFL and see the chota chotey cause in my life i wont be able to see the real not so chotey! *pouts*
the hormones were getting ill fitted..! LOL

another thing.. Bitwa has brought a suitcase filled protection ClapStar

asr-ki-rbladdoo598pixiegirl

Go to top