Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 25)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by Dora123

Tanuwa I know I am uber late..I mean cmon the post has reached 22 pages in what approx 3 hrs! 
A super duper episode has to have an equally entertaining ode to all the innuendos today! And that is what your post always does! I am so glad your eggjhams are over... Yay! 

All I have to say is...it was a Palang Todh episode! 

The whole episode has only one underlying thought process today...

ASR laughed
ASR winked
ASR smirked
ASR grinned
ASR looked sexy
ASR walked sexy
ASR talked sexy
ASR thought Sex!

Khushi got coy
Khushi got scared
Khushi looked beautiful (Please to note...anarkalis and horrendous clips are BLeh!)
Khushi was playful
Khushi thought sex!, albeit not in the same chronological manner as ASR did!

NK was hilarious
NK was curt
NK was awesome
NK thought sex! (how did the bed break look?)

Anjhalli cried,
Anjhalli cried some more
Anjhalli was engrossed in pooja stuff
Anjhalli was Jhalli
Anjhalli was almost caught
Anjhalli thought sex (no not the sex of the baby..does she even know she is having  a baby? I get confused sometimes)

Nani was cute
Nani was nice
Nani was the storyteller
Nani hinted on how some love stories dont need a name
Nani thought sex (It wasnt the cricket Manorama, look)

Payal got dialogues
Payal got expressions
Payal did kitchen talk with sis
Payal made Khushi calculate a different math
Payal had naino ke dialogues with Aakash
Payal thought sex! (did she ever do it?)

Aakash got dialogues
Aakash got a new kurta!
Aakash acted
Aakash teased Bhai
Aakash was painting a ghastly yellow color to the diya
Aakash has stopped PMsing
Aakash thought Good day! Wink

Mami was hello hi bye bye
Mami was groovy
Mami was loud
Mami's make up was loud
Mami is too nosy
But Mami made them all think the thought!

So where are we heading tomorrow...ASR has received a courier...do you think he will do the saath pheres and then Do it!  Like their own personal wedding near the pool or something, giving her all the rituals and ending with the big C!
Or this is when Damadji makes a royal entry and we have the big C...Cry fest? 
Oh well who cares! Palang toh toota!..Wink

Anju darling bhelcome, fabulous post. Clap

@Bold tere muh mein ghee shakkar, chocolates, laddoos pedes etc. etc. 

Wouldn't that be nice, I was also thinking it might contain the phere samagri and the two have a private phere ceremony Big smile Big C after that will be the cherry on the icing. What dreamers we are aren't we... Day Dreaming

Anji, freaking epic post. Bottom line, everyone thought sex. Now its time to have sex. Akash is totally hunting down Payal to wish her "Good day". AnJhali already got her quickie. Tough luck for Nani and Mami.

Aww it would be uber cute if the bag contains phere samagri! I will die out of an overdose of cuteness if they take their own pheras and recite their own vows. And here dirty me couldn't move beyond sexy red lingerie being the bag's content.LOL

LOL...yes Geets and Tanu..I have a feeling he will fulfill her wish and his wish..;)...(Look at my confidence on Hotwa..:))! 
BTW, anyone ever notice he has a kaala til on his left cheek..just near the jawline...Deva what all have I have started noticing...

Edited by Dora123 - 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxmanjhapixiegirlladdoo598lazyleaves

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Ouma, your friend is getting married? Aww have fun at the wedding :)

I was gobsmacked at the sheer number of innuendos today, heck even "Good day" was one..LOL

ROFL, it was so funny how ASR was instructing Aman to tell them facts, not figures, 'cause well figures suck.

His laugh, honestly his laugh makes me behave like a 13 year old phangirl. Its so beautiful. Embarrassed

I bet your cynic-o-meter's reading just came down by quite a few notches today, eh?

Thank you and yes, soon enough but before that I have family wedding too.
Everyone be getting married as long as the wedding light is one someone elseROFL

I know what you mean about THAT laugh, it's so genuine and even geeky! Totally one of those laughs that would induce someone else into laughing hence I love Khushi's reaction!

Cynic-o-meter bowed it's head in shame, my heart was beating fast.

I have a dimaag vs. dil war going on and dil won hands down today whilst dimaag just sat back laughing at the brilliance of everything said and shown today!Approve

@Parul - You genius! I didn't even realise that connection, if that was the intention, I bow down the IPKKND team for banter ... "Who cares about 2.5 trp, look at what we're giving you, ASR in a baby blue shirt flirting with Khushi, the way you approve of!"

Awww ... a major Khushi-like blush coming on Embarrassed

Seriosuly yaar , I don't see any other reason why they would mention that ASR's business is going down ... unless they plan to bankrupt Bitwa in the coming track LOL

I actually liked Bitwa's laugh today much more than the Nainital wale din ki laugh ... If that was cute, this was super cute Big smile

Parul-wa, that was an epic decoding job. You are on a roll today. First "lets do it backwards" and now you have enlightened us all as to how 4 Lions took a not so subtle dig at SP. I bow down before thee.Big smile

Bitwa's laugh is infectious. I was grinning and laughing like a fool when he started laughing. Its so pure, and innocent, and there I go gushing again..LOL

Ha Ha thanks Tanuwa LOL ... Now that all my decoding juices have dried up, I will be back to depending on you for the decoding from tomorrow.

Off to bed guys ... Its already 2 am here & I still need to watch the episode once more *OCD much Tongue*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabba-Ve-Delenaladdoo598pixiegirllazyleaves

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

19 pages! Woah!

Best. Episode. Ever. After. A. Long. Time.

I'm a sucker for his laugh and I love it when Khushi is mischievous! It was PERFECT.

Khushi's blue suite after though, so shapeless, WHAT THE?!?!

Res.. back later!

Res on Page 19 Ouma ji LOL ... was wondering where you were?

Ahh Parul,  I was semi-planning a best friends wedding today, you know the proper way, not involving a che maine contract, an impromptu ceremony with necessary jewellery just lying around waiting to be usedLOL.. so her and her fiance can have the PROPER marriage and not share the same concerns as Khushi did today!ROFL

Whattay an amazing writing up Tanu-wa - funny as the episode itself which was historic, SO many sexual innuendoes today! I love it when IPKKND writers do tongue and cheek, they know their online discursive audience pick-up on it. 4 in-your-face innuendos! I'm impressed!

ASR winked. He winked and laughed in the same episode! LOVE!

The phone conversation with Aman was hilarious, figures dropping and still the man is more concerned about sorting out his incomplete marriage situation!

Epic episode, if they keep them coming like this, I'll press a reset button and stop being such a cynicLOL

Ouma, your friend is getting married? Aww have fun at the wedding :)

I was gobsmacked at the sheer number of innuendos today, heck even "Good day" was one..LOL

ROFL, it was so funny how ASR was instructing Aman to tell them facts, not figures, 'cause well figures suck.

His laugh, honestly his laugh makes me behave like a 13 year old phangirl. Its so beautiful. Embarrassed

I bet your cynic-o-meter's reading just came down by quite a few notches today, eh?

Thank you and yes, soon enough but before that I have family wedding too.
Everyone be getting married as long as the wedding light is one someone elseROFL

I know what you mean about THAT laugh, it's so genuine and even geeky! Totally one of those laughs that would induce someone else into laughing hence I love Khushi's reaction!

Cynic-o-meter bowed it's head in shame, my heart was beating fast.

I have a dimaag vs. dil war going on and dil won hands down today whilst dimaag just sat back laughing at the brilliance of everything said and shown today!Approve

@Parul - You genius! I didn't even realise that connection, if that was the intention, I bow down the IPKKND team for banter ... "Who cares about 2.5 trp, look at what we're giving you, ASR in a baby blue shirt flirting with Khushi, the way you approve of!"

Awww ... a major Khushi-like blush coming on Embarrassed

Seriosuly yaar , I don't see any other reason why they would mention that ASR's business is going down ... unless they plan to bankrupt Bitwa in the coming track LOL

I actually liked Bitwa's laugh today much more than the Nainital wale din ki laugh ... If that was cute, this was super cute Big smile

Not so rich ASR doesn't work for me, rich ASR being humbled in LaxmiNagar however was genius!

True, first time he laughed I was shock just like today, my mind is still attempting to accept the fact Arnav winked. He WINKED! *slow breathing* Must. Stop. Getting. Excited. By. This. New. Era.

Favourite laugh of all time was after JijiDay Dreaming I watched the sangeet Jiji performance with the to-be-wed best friend straight after seeing the episode together and we gushed.
These are the core characterisations that work, he laughs rarely but when he does the audience sits up and watches, drools, hyperventilate simultaneouslyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598lazyleaves

sweetieabhay Groupbie
sweetieabhay
sweetieabhay

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
LolRofl :D That was just soo Mast :D! The 'Me' parts and 'Random Musings' part was too cool :D Just cant help laughn evn till now :D!
Omg Arnav- Hawtie stop gvng those smirks, winks and cheesy dialogues unless you want all the female population in the hospital :p You totally Rock Barun <3!

laddoo598

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Good night Parul and you guys heading off to bed!
Schedule clear tomorrow, I shall decode with you guys then hopefully.

CVs have my hopes up high, unne niche nahin karna DM ki liye!

laddoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
ASDAHFGAHJG
I wanna crrry
I wont be here tomrrow either =\ 
I have to go out the whole day with my family and im busy all weekend. naaahiii i wanted to gush  *SOB*ti-ing 
I watched the episode again and they basically had the sex talk. wait IMAGINE WHEN GARIMA FINDS OUT
omg garima can be my bestie and we can fangirl together
i hope khushi gets the mom talk from her
but i really doubt theyre gonna do the deed tomorrow
its too much happiness to be true
anyways, ASR was sexy, ASR was sexy and ASR  was sexy.
i fadaq this show again now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalladdoo598clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Bwahahahah I was sure that tanu you will post one . I was damn sure,. And yeh lo. OMg I was laughing my what what out during the whole epi

My sara had a gala time too as she too joined me

Bewapoof

OMG nanhe

And that smile by asr mar dala re

Thanks for pm yar

laddoo598

Go to top