Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 22)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20051

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Loved your post .. !! ROFL

Today was Just One of the Best episodes till date .. I have already watched it too many times and im still laugh my head off .. !!
Anjali is a fiesty one always looking for a quicky.. !!
 
 
 
 


Quickie at the poolside? That is ArHi's love nest! She is not supposed to taint it. BTW, did she get some or did Arnav interrupt before they could get down to the act?LOL
 
Yeah they already tainted it on new years ..!! Blaah .. :| 
 
Well they were both fully aroused and was about to go all the way .. But because they got disturbed it didn't make the cut .. I think shyam is behind the tree with his trousers down .. :| hence the look on poor anji's face after arnav left ..!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598lazyleaves

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 7588

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by paru_rox



You might be changing your emoticon to Dead after reading it




That bad?!?


Lets see, the word "kinku f**kery" is abused, the lead girl is a pathetic doormat who takes all kind of shit from the hero, and her "inner goddess" rejoices whenever they do it, and she can have an orgasm if the hero as much as touches her. And its all very repetitive. LOL


Yaar Tanu I couldn't even read through the first time S&M wala part ... the contract itself had me gagging & backing off Ouch



I didn't even read through the contract. It was that disgusting.
Both Anastasia and Christian are touched on the head. And whats with her chewing her bottom lip all.the.time? Either she is chewing her bottom lip, or she is having orgasms at the drop of a hat. Sheesh.


@red -- you were smarter than me ... i happened to read through a few err points & couldn't move ahead after that Dead

@bold -- hmmm ... we need to discuss this on our next skype session

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598lazyleaves

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

19 pages! Woah!

Best. Episode. Ever. After. A. Long. Time.

I'm a sucker for his laugh and I love it when Khushi is mischievous! It was PERFECT.

Khushi's blue suite after though, so shapeless, WHAT THE?!?!

Res.. back later!


Res on Page 19 Ouma ji LOL ... was wondering where you were?



Ahh Parul,  I was semi-planning a best friends wedding today, you know the proper way, not involving a che maine contract, an impromptu ceremony with necessary jewellery just lying around waiting to be usedLOL.. so her and her fiance can have the PROPER marriage and not share the same concerns as Khushi did today!ROFL

Whattay an amazing writing up Tanu-wa - funny as the episode itself which was historic, SO many sexual innuendoes today! I love it when IPKKND writers do tongue and cheek, they know their online discursive audience pick-up on it. 4 in-your-face innuendos! I'm impressed!

ASR winked. He winked and laughed in the same episode! LOVE!

The phone conversation with Aman was hilarious, figures dropping and still the man is more concerned about sorting out his incomplete marriage situation!

Epic episode, if they keep them coming like this, I'll press a reset button and stop being such a cynicLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 10431

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598


Shweta, looong time, kahan ho aaj kaal yaara?Hug

I know right? Chalo man liya that they can't actually show the kiss, but they can imply that a kiss happened right? Like they did with the whole mouth to mouth thing? Its unreal that these two haven't kissed yet. Actually, its unreal that these two haven't done it already.

Bitwa was all over her in that hut, and he does nothing while they share a bed? Seriously?LOL

I know rey, I really want a grand remarriage, with all the pre-wedding ceremonies and stuff. And you know what? It would be a sure shot TRP buster as well.

On a whole, this whole week has been awesome, each episode has been great. And while I know that no SR is taking place in all probability, just the fact that the CVs took a dig at their own absurd decision of making these two practice celibacy, is so utterly phunny!LOL

Yaar...me not amused at all. 

They brought in the hate marriage abruptly cutting off Arhi romance during the Payash wedding episodes. 
Now they brought in the past revelation before showing proper closure to the contract issue and by that I mean they could have shown a remarriage - kuch nahin toh even a simple temple ceremony between the two is also enough (since the families have no inkling that these two did not get married properly). 

Today's episode was awesome, but I am not amused by the fact that they showed the fans the middle finger by purposely bringing up the saat pheras and the SR...tomorrow Lalita Pawar will create another storm...

I wonder what naughty Arnav plans to do though...with the suitcase LOL



The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asr-ki-rbparu_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Loved your post .. !! ROFL

Today was Just One of the Best episodes till date .. I have already watched it too many times and im still laugh my head off .. !!
Anjali is a fiesty one always looking for a quicky.. !!
 
 
 
 


Quickie at the poolside? That is ArHi's love nest! She is not supposed to taint it. BTW, did she get some or did Arnav interrupt before they could get down to the act?LOL
 
Yeah they already tainted it on new years ..!! Blaah .. :| 
 
Well they were both fully aroused and was about to go all the way .. But because they got disturbed it didn't make the cut .. I think shyam is behind the tree with his trousers down .. :| hence the look on poor anji's face after arnav left ..!!LOL


Serves her right. How many times has she cockblocked chotey? I have lost count here. High time chotey returned the favour. Big smile

But then again, if she didn't get any, she will throw a tantrum soon enough about how her chotey is not her anymore, and then chotey will have to babysit her, and SR ka satyanash.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxpixiegirl.x-bumblebee-x.

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by kookie2020

Laddo ji , Aaj khush to bohot hogi tum? eh?
 I got late to comment on your postwa but my god tonight's episode was our paradise( gutter minds).
Last night's discussion came to my mind when I saw the episode.
One question : Why is Baby Chottey's Chottey missing?
Did SP nuns got a heart attack when they saw Chottey's uncontrollable Chottey and decided to not show the full frontal baby chottey.



Baby chotey's wee wee was there. Humney dekha.

Aur hum toh khushi se gadgad ho rahe hai. Yeh bhi koi poochney ki baat hai?Wink


Now I had to watch it again, You are right...It was right there staring back at us ...How did I miss it?
Anyways When he said "Come "
I was like "Arnavjee,if only you would let her, the poor girl has been panting for so long,kuch kariye pileej".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by kookie2020

Laddo ji , Aaj khush to bohot hogi tum? eh?
 I got late to comment on your postwa but my god tonight's episode was our paradise( gutter minds).
Last night's discussion came to my mind when I saw the episode.
One question : Why is Baby Chottey's Chottey missing?
Did SP nuns got a heart attack when they saw Chottey's uncontrollable Chottey and decided to not show the full frontal baby chottey.



Baby chotey's wee wee was there. Humney dekha.

Aur hum toh khushi se gadgad ho rahe hai. Yeh bhi koi poochney ki baat hai?Wink


Now I had to watch it again, You are right...It was right there staring back at us ...How did I miss it?
Anyways When he said "Come "
I was like "Arnavjee,if only you would let her, the poor girl has been panting for so long,kuch kariye pileej".


Kyunki aapka dhyan badey chotey per tha, not on baby chotey..Wink

ROFL,he said "come", he said "We will do it backwards", and I said "SP nuns, are you dead?"LOL

Aao na, aao na, please, aa bhi jaao na..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

19 pages! Woah!

Best. Episode. Ever. After. A. Long. Time.

I'm a sucker for his laugh and I love it when Khushi is mischievous! It was PERFECT.

Khushi's blue suite after though, so shapeless, WHAT THE?!?!

Res.. back later!


Res on Page 19 Ouma ji LOL ... was wondering where you were?



Ahh Parul,  I was semi-planning a best friends wedding today, you know the proper way, not involving a che maine contract, an impromptu ceremony with necessary jewellery just lying around waiting to be usedLOL.. so her and her fiance can have the PROPER marriage and not share the same concerns as Khushi did today!ROFL

Whattay an amazing writing up Tanu-wa - funny as the episode itself which was historic, SO many sexual innuendoes today! I love it when IPKKND writers do tongue and cheek, they know their online discursive audience pick-up on it. 4 in-your-face innuendos! I'm impressed!

ASR winked. He winked and laughed in the same episode! LOVE!

The phone conversation with Aman was hilarious, figures dropping and still the man is more concerned about sorting out his incomplete marriage situation!

Epic episode, if they keep them coming like this, I'll press a reset button and stop being such a cynicLOL


Ouma, your friend is getting married? Aww have fun at the wedding :)

I was gobsmacked at the sheer number of innuendos today, heck even "Good day" was one..LOL

ROFL, it was so funny how ASR was instructing Aman to tell them facts, not figures, 'cause well figures suck.

His laugh, honestly his laugh makes me behave like a 13 year old phangirl. Its so beautiful. Embarrassed

I bet your cynic-o-meter's reading just came down by quite a few notches today, eh?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asr-ki-rbparu_roxRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arnav's gift to Khushi: Suhaag Raat OS-Part 2 p 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: desigirl_18   Replies: 89   Views: 34291

desigirl_18 89 34291 25 June 2013 at 12:57pm by akshusarun
ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khyal hai..

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 16   Views: 3110

adits7 16 3110 23 February 2012 at 5:14pm by tamsaba
ArHi FF Tere Liye Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat

Author: ArnavKhushiLove   Replies: 0   Views: 5716

ArnavKhushiLove 0 5716 23 November 2011 at 1:08am by ArnavKhushiLove
Decoding Arnav Singh Raizada:Loading Error-Article

Author: sanaroxx   Replies: 3   Views: 1446

sanaroxx 3 1446 20 November 2011 at 5:45am by feya
arnav khushi suhag raat

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 3   Views: 3827

Kamalika.. 3 3827 02 August 2011 at 10:56pm by daisyluv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index