Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 (Page 12)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

guess what when i saw that naked Arnav (ofcourse picture wala) i was remembering you that see it was chote but not anymore! i think the Creative team has been replaced by the gutter minds of this forum cause today's episode was indeed dedicated to us!

SP Ki Nayi Soch

a naked Arnav.. though it was baby but we saw something didnt we? *giggles* ROFL
broken bed.. which reminds me.. that Arnav has so much power while climbing on Khushi that bed broke in one time.. we will be needing a strong one.. warna we will see one bed breaking
everyday! i love chotey *blush* Embarrassed
did the family actually had a moment.. the very same family which beehaved in the most weird way seeing the married couple romancing ... *wipes away emotional tears seeing the cute family back* reminded me of Payal and Akash marriage times! thank god Anaconda wasnt in the frame that time!

Sobti should get punishment.. firts blue then that magical laugh.. that sexy smirk and if all this wasnt enough that wink!! *sigh*
but how come no one saw that chotey's not so chotey was functioning in the living room in front of everyone.. Ermm

this is probably on the history of SP that these two had the most weird and sexy SR convo like this where as the Dikra and Bahu still blushes .. though bahu is preggy! *rolls eyes* never saw anyone telling his wife .. "remember its our SR" ROFL now thats ASR!

shouldnt get NK get an award.. he said what we have been typing since Dadi came.. love this guy!
ok on a serious note.. i found out the maha twist... akash and Payal did it! *looks away*
Anjali called Shyam on the pool side which is actually connected with Arnav's room..is she calling Shyam whenever she is feeling you know what.. Ermm i am having doubts that if its Shyam or the lady who is carrying her baby so that Anjali doesnt have to carry a baby bump!
anyways after all this serious talk i want to say i love IPKKND! Heart

Dudette, you are pretty awesome, you know that right?

Nice rhyming there..LOLLOL

Hahahaha I know yaar, kitni asani se toot gaya bed-wa. Bitwa needs to get a teak ki lakdi ka bed. Or scratch that. I would love to see them break a bed, or two, or three, while chotey and nannhi Khushi get on with it.

I know you would see chota sa chotey in the picture!!! See bitwa wanted bitiya to see the real deal, not this nannha munna hoctey..Haila sacchi kya? Chotey was in action in front of everyone? I thought the pants were ill fitted thats why...ROFL

Yes, AnJhali called Shyamu over 'cause all the bed breaking talk turned her on. Pregnancy hormones make her horny I guess..LOL

see i am very serious but i am worried about Nanhi Khushi!
heck.. i am going to zoom the YT video which is by the way has been rated mature for todayROFL and see the chota chotey cause in my life i wont be able to see the real not so chotey! *pouts*
the hormones were getting ill fitted..! LOL

another thing.. Bitwa has brought a suitcase filled protection ClapStar

I better watch this thing again. Hawww you behoodi, looking at gora baby's wee wee while feeling sad 'cause u won't see the real thing??? Censored

Whats in the suitcase BTW? Sexy lingerie?LOL

i have crossed all the limits for behodi-giri! *sigh*
blood red colored sexy lingerie i think. may be some more colors too!
but Khushi is scared .. Khushi ka dar.. what will it be.. how will it be.. will it fit.. will it hurt??!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Okay, on a serious note what was in the suitcase??? Did he order a boatload of latex??? ROFL ROFL

Pure che (6) mahino ki kasar nikaalni hai isko ab?? ROFL

Ek raat mein its not possible to go through a whole suitcase full of condoms. Chahe bitwa kitna virile hi kyun na ho.ROFL

I am rooting for sexy lingerie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxLIKEDMGpixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

guess what when i saw that naked Arnav (ofcourse picture wala) i was remembering you that see it was chote but not anymore! i think the Creative team has been replaced by the gutter minds of this forum cause today's episode was indeed dedicated to us!

SP Ki Nayi Soch

a naked Arnav.. though it was baby but we saw something didnt we? *giggles* ROFL
broken bed.. which reminds me.. that Arnav has so much power while climbing on Khushi that bed broke in one time.. we will be needing a strong one.. warna we will see one bed breaking
did the family actually had a moment.. the very same family which beehaved in the most weird way seeing the married couple romancing ... *wipes away emotional tears seeing the cute family back* reminded me of Payal and Akash marriage times! thank god Anaconda wasnt in the frame that time!

Sobti should get punishment.. firts blue then that magical laugh.. that sexy smirk and if all this wasnt enough that wink!! *sigh*
but how come no one saw that chotey's not so chotey was functioning in the living room in front of everyone.. Ermm

this is probably on the history of SP that these two had the most weird and sexy SR convo like this where as the Dikra and Bahu still blushes .. though bahu is preggy! *rolls eyes* never saw anyone telling his wife .. "remember its our SR" ROFL now thats ASR!

shouldnt get NK get an award.. he said what we have been typing since Dadi came.. love this guy!
ok on a serious note.. i found out the maha twist... akash and Payal did it! *looks away*
Anjali called Shyam on the pool side which is actually connected with Arnav's room..is she calling Shyam whenever she is feeling you know what.. Ermm i am having doubts that if its Shyam or the lady who is carrying her baby so that Anjali doesnt have to carry a baby bump!

Hahahaha I know yaar, kitni asani se toot gaya bed-wa. Bitwa needs to get a teak ki lakdi ka bed. Or scratch that. I would love to see them break a bed, or two, or three, while chotey and nannhi Khushi get on with it.

I know you would see chota sa chotey in the picture!!! See bitwa wanted bitiya to see the real deal, not this nannha munna hoctey..Haila sacchi kya? Chotey was in action in front of everyone? I thought the pants were ill fitted thats why...ROFL

Yes, AnJhali called Shyamu over 'cause all the bed breaking talk turned her on. Pregnancy hormones make her horny I guess..LOL

heck.. i am going to zoom the YT video which is by the way has been rated mature for todayROFL and see the chota chotey cause in my life i wont be able to see the real not so chotey! *pouts*

I better watch this thing again. Hawww you behoodi, looking at gora baby's wee wee while feeling sad 'cause u won't see the real thing??? Censored

but Khushi is scared .. Khushi ka dar.. what will it be.. how will it be.. will it fit.. will it hurt??!! 

ROFLMAO. Is chotey not so chotey? Will nannhi khushi be able to cope? Should she ask jeeji? Or pray to devi maiyaa to shrink chotey down?? I will be banned today for polluting innocent minds today, bas keh diya.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxpixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Okay, on a serious note what was in the suitcase??? Did he order a boatload of latex??? ROFL ROFL

Pure che (6) mahino ki kasar nikaalni hai isko ab?? ROFL

Ek raat mein its not possible to go through a whole suitcase full of condoms. Chahe bitwa kitna virile hi kyun na ho.ROFL

I am rooting for sexy lingerie.

Hey, I didn't mean he will go through it all in one night, even HE the might ASR is not that ahem virile. Wink What I meant was he bought enough to carry through the next 6 months nah make that 6 weeks... ROFL

Sexy lingerie, oooh me like it Big smile with aromatic candles & everything...Embarrassed

paru_roxladdoo598

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yes todays episode is funny and guttery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

SP Ki Nayi Soch

ROFLMAO. Is chotey not so chotey? Will nannhi khushi be able to cope? Should she ask jeeji? Or pray to devi maiyaa to shrink chotey down?? I will be banned today for polluting innocent minds today, bas keh diya.LOL

falls down ROFLing!! ROFL she cant ask jeeji.. jeeji is used to with all the chotu's..but Khushi's case is different!.. Nanhi Khushi will take some time to cope fully!! Silly
i am following you on the getting banned now list of DT's!

paru_roxladdoo598

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I am glad that I was watching the epi by myself with the headphones on LOL

what a super hilarious epi it was...Chotey is really naughty and himmat toh dekho...hitler jaisi Dadi ke aane ke baad he is getting extra naughty...now thats ASRWink

love love love the epi...couldnt stop laughing when the bed broke...I thought we will get a Rabba ve moment there but damn boy the bed BROKE LOL
I was like IPK CVs are resting these days and have left everything to the IF members ke bharose LOL

finally we got a good family scene and sone pe suhaga was the SR talk Wink
I dont know what shall I point put, the whole epi was awesome...
and yes I agree Sobti needs to get punished ASAP...he cannot laugh hysterically, smirk, flirt, wink, be naked ( in the bachpan ka pic of course LOL) all in one epi...more than KKGSR my dil is going dhak dhak overtime Blushing
 us bag mein kya hain bhai?? Wink

and more than everything I was like  Shocked when I found out that Akash and Payal bitwa has actually done the deed LOL

yay yay yay IPK is getting back on track and I am sure TRPs will reflect it next week...

oh haan forgot to add...even the scene with Hitler Dadi was bearable today only and only bcoz of NK...love this guy!! Embarrassed

asr-ki-rbladdoo598

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nonasi

I'm quoting your whole post...because I can and because that was one awesome post on such a hilarious episode!!! Nothing to not like ('cept Dadi being crazy...chalo, thoda compromise toh banta hai)...

Arnav's badmaashy, Khushi's virginal fear/realising she's in a live-in relationship (minus the fun stuff), NK being NK...

And shocker of shocks, Payal and Akash...Shocked

Lmao, even Arnie boy gave a W*F look to Anji's poolside rendez-vous!

Looks like baby blue ka asli kamaal yehi hai: that wasn't even foreplay, and yet the forum is in a tizzy! LOL

(I know right! That baby was clearly gora. D'oh)

Nah I liked Dadi being crazy too, 'cause NK bitwa shut her trap.LOL

Baby blue shirt is freaking epic. So far it has given us store room rabba vey, bandage engagement, and now suhag raat talk. The shirt is magical I tell you.LOL

Haan, NK being in that scene made it worthwhile...I was afraid of the stupidity a Dadi-Maami convo would create. D'oh

Baby blue is saved for special occasions, you see? Wink Ab chaahe suhaag raat nahin bhi manaate hain, the damage has been done to all our poor sensibilities. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

Go to top