The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

Shweta, looong time, kahan ho aaj kaal yaara?πŸ€—

I know right? Chalo man liya that they can't actually show the kiss, but they can imply that a kiss happened right? Like they did with the whole mouth to mouth thing? Its unreal that these two haven't kissed yet. Actually, its unreal that these two haven't done it already.

Bitwa was all over her in that hut, and he does nothing while they share a bed? Seriously?πŸ˜†

I know rey, I really want a grand remarriage, with all the pre-wedding ceremonies and stuff. And you know what? It would be a sure shot TRP buster as well.

On a whole, this whole week has been awesome, each episode has been great. And while I know that no SR is taking place in all probability, just the fact that the CVs took a dig at their own absurd decision of making these two practice celibacy, is so utterly phunny!πŸ˜†

Yaar...me not amused at all. 

They brought in the hate marriage abruptly cutting off Arhi romance during the Payash wedding episodes. 
Now they brought in the past revelation before showing proper closure to the contract issue and by that I mean they could have shown a remarriage - kuch nahin toh even a simple temple ceremony between the two is also enough (since the families have no inkling that these two did not get married properly). 

Today's episode was awesome, but I am not amused by the fact that they showed the fans the middle finger by purposely bringing up the saat pheras and the SR...tomorrow Lalita Pawar will create another storm...

I wonder what naughty Arnav plans to do though...with the suitcase πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Yeah they already tainted it on new years ..!! Blaah .. :| 

Well they were both fully aroused and was about to go all the way .. But because they got disturbed it didn't make the cut .. I think shyam is behind the tree with his trousers down .. :| hence the look on poor anji's face after arnav left ..!!πŸ˜†

Serves her right. How many times has she cockblocked chotey? I have lost count here. High time chotey returned the favour. πŸ˜ƒ

But then again, if she didn't get any, she will throw a tantrum soon enough about how her chotey is not her anymore, and then chotey will have to babysit her, and SR ka satyanash.πŸ˜†

Baby chotey's wee wee was there. Humney dekha.

Aur hum toh khushi se gadgad ho rahe hai. Yeh bhi koi poochney ki baat hai?πŸ˜‰

Now I had to watch it again, You are right...It was right there staring back at us ...How did I miss it?
Anyways When he said "Come "
I was like "Arnavjee,if only you would let her, the poor girl has been panting for so long,kuch kariye pileej".
Originally posted by kookie2020

Now I had to watch it again, You are right...It was right there staring back at us ...How did I miss it?
Anyways When he said "Come "
I was like "Arnavjee,if only you would let her, the poor girl has been panting for so long,kuch kariye pileej".

Kyunki aapka dhyan badey chotey per tha, not on baby chotey..πŸ˜‰

ROFL,he said "come", he said "We will do it backwards", and I said "SP nuns, are you dead?"πŸ˜†

Aao na, aao na, please, aa bhi jaao na..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Ahh Parul,  I was semi-planning a best friends wedding today, you know the proper way, not involving a che maine contract, an impromptu ceremony with necessary jewellery just lying around waiting to be usedπŸ˜†.. so her and her fiance can have the PROPER marriage and not share the same concerns as Khushi did today!🀣

Whattay an amazing writing up Tanu-wa - funny as the episode itself which was historic, SO many sexual innuendoes today! I love it when IPKKND writers do tongue and cheek, they know their online discursive audience pick-up on it. 4 in-your-face innuendos! I'm impressed!

ASR winked. He winked and laughed in the same episode! LOVE!

The phone conversation with Aman was hilarious, figures dropping and still the man is more concerned about sorting out his incomplete marriage situation!

Epic episode, if they keep them coming like this, I'll press a reset button and stop being such a cynicπŸ˜†

Ouma, your friend is getting married? Aww have fun at the wedding :)

I was gobsmacked at the sheer number of innuendos today, heck even "Good day" was one..πŸ˜†

ROFL, it was so funny how ASR was instructing Aman to tell them facts, not figures, 'cause well figures suck.

His laugh, honestly his laugh makes me behave like a 13 year old phangirl. Its so beautiful. 😳

I bet your cynic-o-meter's reading just came down by quite a few notches today, eh?
Ok lazy will go to sleep now :) I had a great time on this thread. Good the nights hello hi bye bye :D

Kyunki aapka dhyan badey chotey per tha, not on baby chotey..πŸ˜‰

ROFL,he said "come", he said "We will do it backwards", and I said "SP nuns, are you dead?"πŸ˜†

Aao na, aao na, please, aa bhi jaao na..πŸ˜†

No No Laddoo ji Aap bhi na, My eyes were glued to my IPad screen for full 22 minutes.
Tonight's episode was the best gutter in the history of IPK.
Anjali called Shyam for a booty call, I have this weird feeling that bitiya and Babua will do it on the stairs because these days Staircase is the new poolside , they have started dealing and cornering and winking there now .
Poojali is having her fun on the poolside these days.
HP is also Pareshaan because he has to clean up the mess that Babua and Bitiya make.
When Big C actually happens I wonder how much mess will HP actually clean.
Aaj SP nuns ko ho kya gaya ?
Have they gone deaf or blind or did they read your post yester night and decided to put Chottey to action.

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Ahh Parul,  I was semi-planning a best friends wedding today, you know the proper way, not involving a che maine contract, an impromptu ceremony with necessary jewellery just lying around waiting to be usedπŸ˜†.. so her and her fiance can have the PROPER marriage and not share the same concerns as Khushi did today!🀣

Whattay an amazing writing up Tanu-wa - funny as the episode itself which was historic, SO many sexual innuendoes today! I love it when IPKKND writers do tongue and cheek, they know their online discursive audience pick-up on it. 4 in-your-face innuendos! I'm impressed!

ASR winked. He winked and laughed in the same episode! LOVE!

The phone conversation with Aman was hilarious, figures dropping and still the man is more concerned about sorting out his incomplete marriage situation!

Epic episode, if they keep them coming like this, I'll press a reset button and stop being such a cynicπŸ˜†

I felt they were referring to the TRP's when they spoke about the figures and then the facts that IPK has the largest non-TRP audience πŸ˜ƒ

I choose to believe today's episode was a tribute to badtameez ASR, uska birthday tha bhai aaj.πŸ˜†

Ouma, your friend is getting married? Aww have fun at the wedding :)

I was gobsmacked at the sheer number of innuendos today, heck even "Good day" was one..πŸ˜†

ROFL, it was so funny how ASR was instructing Aman to tell them facts, not figures, 'cause well figures suck.

His laugh, honestly his laugh makes me behave like a 13 year old phangirl. Its so beautiful. 😳

I bet your cynic-o-meter's reading just came down by quite a few notches today, eh?

Thank you and yes, soon enough but before that I have family wedding too.
Everyone be getting married as long as the wedding light is one someone else🀣

I know what you mean about THAT laugh, it's so genuine and even geeky! Totally one of those laughs that would induce someone else into laughing hence I love Khushi's reaction!

Cynic-o-meter bowed it's head in shame, my heart was beating fast.

I have a dimaag vs. dil war going on and dil won hands down today whilst dimaag just sat back laughing at the brilliance of everything said and shown today!

@Parul - You genius! I didn't even realise that connection, if that was the intention, I bow down the IPKKND team for banter ... "Who cares about 2.5 trp, look at what we're giving you, ASR in a baby blue shirt flirting with Khushi, the way you approve of!"