The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
19 pages! Woah!

Best. Episode. Ever. After. A. Long. Time.

I'm a sucker for his laugh and I love it when Khushi is mischievous! It was PERFECT.

Khushi's blue suite after though, so shapeless, WHAT THE?!?!

Res.. back later!
Originally posted by Heyybabyydolll

🤣 i am dying of laughter!

No don't die. Abhi tak SR nahin hua hai. Thats when all of us will die.😆
Originally posted by laddoo598

Ki keh rahe ho? Ghar kay bahar kay stored footage mein hamesha SUV rehta haina?😆

Oye SUV pe koi jokes nahi ... dil dukhta hai. The sedan doesn't suit Bitwa yaar 👎🏼 ... The SUV was kinda ASR if you know what I mean 😊

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

19 pages! Woah!

Best. Episode. Ever. After. A. Long. Time.

I'm a sucker for his laugh and I love it when Khushi is mischievous! It was PERFECT.

Khushi's blue suite after though, so shapeless, WHAT THE?!?!

Res.. back later!

Res on Page 19 Ouma ji 😆 ... was wondering where you were?

Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

^THIS.

Nothing more to add.

Sometimes I really wonder why I watch this show... Probably has to do with Barun Sobti.😆

That is probably very true. I know I will watch this show no matter how pathetic the writing gets as long as Barun and Sanaya are in it.😆 Both of them are so gorgeous and not to mention, brilliant actors.

Edit: Actually, that description was for 50 shades of grey. Our bitwa and bitiya are pavitra, no BDSM for them.😆
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by paru_rox

Oye SUV pe koi jokes nahi ... dil dukhta hai. The sedan doesn't suit Bitwa yaar 👎🏼 ... The SUV was kinda ASR if you know what I mean 😊

When was the last time the SUV was scene? To take rudali for the satsang which was 1733989 km away from home but was 0.00005289 km on the way back?
Originally posted by paru_rox

Yaar Tanu I couldn't even read through the first time S&M wala part ... the contract itself had me gagging & backing off

I didn't even read through the contract. It was that disgusting. Both Anastasia and Christian are touched on the head. And whats with her chewing her bottom lip all.the.time? Either she is chewing her bottom lip, or she is having orgasms at the drop of a hat. Sheesh.
Uff Tanu!

By the time I log in, your post has crossed atleast 10 pages...you are so popular...Everybody Loves Tanu 😛

Fantastic post re...hilarious!

Simply fantastic.

I think today's episode was one of the best...even Dadi's scene with NK was hilarious...hahahahah!

NK is such a sweetheart...I was laughing my head off when he was conversing with Lalita Pawar..when he gasped and said to her "Aap kitne daraawne ho"...hahahahahah!

And of course, the Arhi scenes were adorable.

The CVs are such sadists...today's scenes are just a tease...sigh!

What I find totally unrealistic is that a couple like Arhi, with so much love and attraction between them has still not kissed! How unnatural is that?! Today when he leaned in, he stopped...kya yaar! Ek kiss toh banta hai na? What stopped him today? Oh right, another excuse - no saat pheras were taken...so Arnav will only lean in, hug her and tease her, but no kissing and SR toh bhool hi jao!

The track is awesome and I am loving the episodes..but as a diehard Arhi fan, I want to see their remarriage...and consummation...enough of the hugs, which are now going down the Rabba Vey route - being shown every now and then, but not leading to anything!

Loved your post .. !! 🤣

Today was Just One of the Best episodes till date .. I have already watched it too many times and im still laugh my head off .. !!
Anjali is a fiesty one always looking for a quicky.. !!

Originally posted by lazyleaves

When was the last time the SUV was scene? To take rudali for the satsang which was 1733989 km away from home but was 0.00005289 km on the way back?

Parul-wa, agreed about SUV having ASR wala feel.

Have we seen that SUV ever since it was stripped of all its parts at Lakshminagar? I don't think so rey. Akash was using another car for the satsang wala episode.