What was so special about the EPISODE???

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay i see so many posts on IPK Forum, everybody is really ROLFing, Blushing and what not...

Par yaroon, ek baar soch kar dekho...Are things not being rushed up...I am not telling that yes there would a Suhaag Raat Soon...I know that is not going to be any where near...CV's are not fools, to use of all their cards in one go...This seq was just to add the anticipation

Plus i really don't get how Arnav can turn 360 Degree all of a sudden...How can he not apologize or the CV's include a redemption track???

The CV's are totally messing things...I know you guys will feel that i am over-reacting but lets not forget the truth No Show can survive solely on the chemistry of its lead pair, and whatever track is being incorporated (Read Dadi Track) needs to have a certain movement, just making it look like its has an air of mystery surrounding it will not help...

I love IPK, I love ArShi but i cannot accept such things at the cost of the show...Which has come up so brilliantly.

Thanks for reading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont know what to say😲...nothing can burst my happy bubble today... 😛not even yr post...😃 Edited by dushturain - 11 years ago
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think CVs are showing so much romance, coz there gonna be a big dhamaka! And romance will be gone for some time...

As someone wrote before, perhaps thats the way they are showing asrs regret track, as standing by khushi, har haal mein! Defending her!
Originally posted by: dushturain

dont know what to say😲...nothing can burst my happy bubble today... 😛not even yr post...😃

You can be all happy you want, i respect your happiness...and your POV...

Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

I think CVs are showing so much romance, coz there gonna be a big dhamaka! And romance will be gone for some time...

As someone wrote before, perhaps thats the way they are showing asrs regret track, as standing by khushi, har haal mein! Defending her!

I WONDER HOW THAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE...😕 They are keeping things piled up...The 4 Lions bring about the best Pairs in Tellywood, with such a phenomenal screen presence and a sizzling onscreen chemistry...AT the end nothing works...Without a story, without proper scripting nothing works...Moments between the leads are important, but no show can solely thrive on them alone
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after watching the precap,i think arnav will tell dadi all about shyam...and she will curse khushi...anjali will start her rona dhona...and everyone will become sad...so they will not have SR...and will try to cheer up anjali
DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
No words i dnt know i just enjoying the show
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Only one thing to say
Just sit back and enjoy and relax😊