Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The symbolism of hands and the wolf is HUMAN. (Page 5)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome analysis Koyel.

Loved the episode tonight. Though the promised marriage was not shown tonight, the scenes were important to show in that pace for Madhu's biggest decision of her life. (I was expecting we will get the marriage only tomorrow)

I think in future episodes we will get to see a new side of RK. CV's are clever in not showing any positive side of him, so that it would be easy for us to sympathize with Madhu at this point.

Was confused about RK's father. Because articles are saying his father is coming in the show. So lets see what surprise they have for us. Or is he coming as flashbacks of RK.

True, I was surprised Trishna said she was thrown out of shooting that day. When her father was in hospital and when everyone is worried about this, she went to shooting?? And also complaining about her dreams. So the few episodes we have seen of her as the strong and caring person has dissolved in to thin air. But these sides were again important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty enough to take a step like that. In a way what Trishna said was truth to some extent. Everything Madhu did for Mukund and he was the first one who escaped from all the problems.

Hilarious LOLMamu chemistryLOL

yaa the episode was rocking. Clap full on paisa vasool. LOL yes we are already seeing light shades inside that dark and conniving mask and i am glad. LOL the father that is coming in the show i believe is the step father. Embarrassed which will be shown after the RishBaala marriage of course. Yaa Trishnaa , well no comments. same for Mukk. LOL mamu chemistry kya comment was epic. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

koyel again a good analysisClap... i always wait for your posts..

today we got a good episode... rk at his best in showing the hurt man... watching the thappad scene...

when he comes in hospital...  he said all the dialogues.. did he lied about his father just to make madhu realize  the truth...   he also carried the sindoor with him... loved  what he says about muku madhu chemistry  and about them also...

the whole episode was a  build up for the approval of madhu for marriage..

he is drunk anji , so he cannot lie.i think the father we will see will be his step father and it makes sense. yes the whole epi was a steady  build up for the marriage and boy , what a ride. Clap

anji-mira

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i wud have luved if mukund was there wen Rk bajoed there chemistry ROFL bijli gir jata uspe ROFL

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

i wud have luved if mukund was there wen Rk bajoed there chemistry ROFL bijli gir jata uspe ROFL

hahahahah ya woh epic hota. LOL
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

superbb post...awsome analysis...rk ko b pata h mamu ki chemistry kaROFL

ya wo apne forum ke basha mien hi bol raha tha Madhubala aur Mukund ki jodi ke bare mien LOL

readingworms.

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
really enjoyed rk 's performance with terrific dialogue delivery,  showing arrogance hatred and pain. dd was also  outstanding with silent expressions showing shock and helplessness.

loved the ultimatum given by the producers to bittuji about rk's negligence about work...   we  might  see the  abhimaan  picture story again in this show,  as rk may be neglected by producers and that might be the reason for madhu to work in films...

rest no comments for trishna... her father is in coma and she is still thinking of the dreamsAngry

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

really enjoyed rk 's performance with terrific dialogue delivery,  showing arrogance hatred and pain. dd was also  outstanding with silent expressions showing shock and helplessness.

loved the ultimatum given by the producers to bittuji about rk's negligence about work...   we  might  see the  abhimaan  picture story again in this show,  as rk may be neglected by producers and that might be the reason for madhu to work in films...

rest no comments for trishna... her father is in coma and she is still thinking of the dreamsAngry

oh it will be nice to see abhimaan in small screen. Embarrassed

anji-mira

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Nice analysis dear...

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index