Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The symbolism of hands and the wolf is HUMAN. (Page 2)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
fantastic analysisClap
it was quite expected that they wont show the marriage today...I hope we'll see it tomorrow...the hospital scene was needed to show MB's helplessness and her agreeing to RK's every demand...RK on the otherhand has gone too much into her...poor Bittu ji...he had to handle all the producersLOL...I couldn't believe he actually said abt Mamu and Rishbala chemistry...WOWDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesom Analysis and Amazing epi loved evry bit, So here we got the reason of Rk's cold nature, His father death, Mother 2nd mrg n step father, Trish once agn came in her real shoes, GOD all she care abt is her dreams... As always the Rk dialogue was amazing specially the destiny convo and one more thing with new Director the quality of epi is improved very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Oh forgot to mention

Thank you Ganpati bapa..for bringing RK and MD together... Its all his game planWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by carisma2

Tell me - Itni young hoke - itni philosphical bathein kaise kar lethi ho?

Bravado post.

cari!! LOLmein young nahi hoon okay!! 17 years bauhaut baari ladki hoti hai. Tongue
Khamosh!
You are too young for Abhay / Rk/ Vivu! Lol

No seriously - u're very mature and intelligent ... Einstein!

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I love this post! Fantastic analysis, beautifully written! I havent seen the episode yet, but looking forward to it, especially with it being 1 hour todayParty
Trishna was right in her stance today, but in some ways, i cant help but think regardless of MB being the catalyst of what had occured, Trishna would have brought RK in their lives in another manner! She said we cant bring back lost times, correct!- but i hope she steps out of her me me me world, and realises other people have bigger issues! She is not the one lying half dead in a hospital, she is not the one who has lost her fiance, she is not the one who has to go through hell everyday of her life, so that SM can get the money he requires to save his life!.. I am damn sure after this shaadi, she is going to have another one of her crazy fits, blaming MB, stating she could have been the one marrying RKSleepy 

RK stating that he too had a father who he lost at the age of 12, surely shows his compassionate side,( i have to re-interate am yet to watch the episode, so have no clue of the way he enacted this dialogue in terms of expression or emotions,) but nonetheless, according to me and u of course as mentioned it, it did show he was human too!, and his behaviour as of late may cause others to doubt his humanity, but he hasnt had anyone in his life so far to show him that life is full of joy rather than dull moments!... He lives in his own world, a world full of loneliness, MB stepping into that world, brought him an aim in life! No1 has dared to challenge him or tell him that money is not everything! Despite his stardom status, his life was lacking in terms of excitment (and love) and this middle class girl brought just that in his life. She seems to be the first person to call him by his full name! and look he gave her when she did was interesting LOL.. I do not think his father is dead, but in his mind his father is dead, perhaps because his father was the cause of his mother's death!(again am stipulating here, but because an article stated that some actor will be playing RK's father :S, so him stating his father is dead baffled me today)

Destiny! The most repeated word right now, with both characters! RK believes he will write MB's destiny!MB leaving her destiny to God!.Who will win?... Man, this show is getting more interesting, i cannot wait for it to get even better!...

Ok i have a lot more to say, but am yet to watch the episode, so will not be boring you with a long post, especially since i might be back to extend thisLOLLOL

It was a beautiful episode , honey. Trust me you wouldn't wanna miss it..and tomorrow is the wedding. Party hey long posts are so welcome..i do them all the time and pakaao people. LOL the actor is i think his step father... and yes his father's death..more over his scene of taking care of a stray puppy and making sure it eats says a lot..even though thw whole world doesn't consider him human and treats him as a property..the guy is human afterall right? Ouchso true. Clap Madhu gives him an aim in life cause she considers him human. i htink its a step father. im pretty sure now. cause he said he burnt his dad's dead body in the shamshaan gat at the age of 11..so its deffo a step dad coming in. Embarrassed thank you for your views Heart
Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOL loved RKs comment !!!!!!!!

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Tell me - Itni young hoke - itni philosphical bathein kaise kar lethi ho?

Bravado post.

cari!! LOLmein young nahi hoon okay!! 17 years bauhaut baari ladki hoti hai. Tongue
Khamosh!
You are too young for Abhay / Rk/ Vivu! Lol

No seriously - u're very mature and intelligent ... Einstein!

rofl einstein kya naam badnaam mat karo yaar. ROFL mein math mein bauhaut buri hoon. LOL aur science kya s bhi mujhe nahi aata lol. LOL
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
GOOD OBSERVATION BUT I AM NOT AGREE ON TRISNA PART, SHE DONE GOOD JOB TODAY SHE IS SO RIGHT. AND IF SHE NOT GO ON SHOOT HOW THEY GET MONEY, THEY HAVE NO MONEY BUT TRISNA HAVE WORK SO SHE SHOULD DO WORK FOR HER AND FOR HER FAMILY FUTURE.
TOMMORO IS NOT THE WEEDING DAY IT WILL BE MONDAY ITS THE COMING UP SEGMENT.ROFL

Edited by abhaylovepia - 09 August 2012 at 10:33am

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index